Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:11 PM

IRT Arrests Another Kidnap Kingpin, Politicians in Taraba State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / IRT Arrests Another Kidnap Kingpin, Politicians in Taraba State (22250 Views)

Police Kill ‘shaho’ Kidnap Kingpin, Nab Gang Members In Kaduna / Kidnap Kingpin Shot Dead During Shootout With Police In Edo Forest. Photos / EFCC Arrests Another 14 Yahoo Boys In Lagos State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IRT Arrests Another Kidnap Kingpin, Politicians in Taraba State by makewetalk2: 9:53am On Sep 07, 2019
so what? the real kingpin is buhari
Re: IRT Arrests Another Kidnap Kingpin, Politicians in Taraba State by Chimookigwe: 9:55am On Sep 07, 2019
FamousMonk:
Be busy arresting ordinary kingPins when the kingKnives are in power embezzling our money..

That's why I love you Igbos.

Once you see any kidnapper or armed robber, you must adopt the person and start defending the person.

Na your family business be dat.
Re: IRT Arrests Another Kidnap Kingpin, Politicians in Taraba State by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 07, 2019
livebyday:

Inciting comment, off topic and derailing thread

Mynd44 Seun lalasticlala OAM4J
If you follow trump on Twitter on Facebook you will notice they the debate between Republicans and Democrats is as old as the American democracy and has no end in sight. Ours is more than just the tribe. The ohaneze, area and afenifere are our own political ideologies so next time u feel very less busy find something else and do and quit being a moral police out of your own inferiority complex. Wake the fvck up.
Re: IRT Arrests Another Kidnap Kingpin, Politicians in Taraba State by itsme01: 9:56am On Sep 07, 2019
DrHoganObi:

Yorubas are to their own detriment loyal to northerners. I repeat, to their own detriment.

this obsession with yoruba isnt healthy for you guys
Re: IRT Arrests Another Kidnap Kingpin, Politicians in Taraba State by lagdmark(m): 9:57am On Sep 07, 2019
mexxmoney:
What are their names?
The IGP will text you their names sir
Re: IRT Arrests Another Kidnap Kingpin, Politicians in Taraba State by jnoz23(m): 9:58am On Sep 07, 2019
FamousMonk:
Be busy arresting ordinary kingPins when the kingKnives are in power embezzling our money..

You sabi,
I mean the pun BTW!
Re: IRT Arrests Another Kidnap Kingpin, Politicians in Taraba State by Exponental(m): 10:08am On Sep 07, 2019
TARABA
State of Kidnap Kingpin
IRT O2
Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: IRT Arrests Another Kidnap Kingpin, Politicians in Taraba State by efighter: 10:18am On Sep 07, 2019
helinues:

The news is about kidnap kingpin in Taraba.. No where in the news where SS, NC or SE was mentioned..

How does this news concern Yoruba now?

Why reply a psychiatric patient?
Re: IRT Arrests Another Kidnap Kingpin, Politicians in Taraba State by OyiboOyibo(m): 10:29am On Sep 07, 2019
Yujin:
Watch how Yorubas will not make a fuss out of the highly connected kidnapper from Taraba but if it were to have happened in any SE states, they will be beaming the news all over social media and accusing all SEners of being criminals.

WHEN WILL COMMON SENSE FALL ON YOU?
MUST YOU BE TRIBALISTIC ALL THE TIME....
Re: IRT Arrests Another Kidnap Kingpin, Politicians in Taraba State by OyiboOyibo(m): 10:30am On Sep 07, 2019
helinues:

The news is about kidnap kingpin in Taraba.. No where in the news where SS, NC or SE was mentioned..

How does this news concern Yoruba now?

MAY COMMON SENSE FALL ON YOU
Re: IRT Arrests Another Kidnap Kingpin, Politicians in Taraba State by Adeniyii2017: 10:32am On Sep 07, 2019
Invest in your future while you can.
Get all the Materials you need for Data Science, Web Development and Software Development 68.5GB.
See thread by clicking on my moniker to get a brief overview.
Re: IRT Arrests Another Kidnap Kingpin, Politicians in Taraba State by Ladiesdoctor(m): 10:36am On Sep 07, 2019
FamousMonk:

Do you want the kingpins in you location?
Re: IRT Arrests Another Kidnap Kingpin, Politicians in Taraba State by livebyday(m): 11:04am On Sep 07, 2019
DrHoganObi:

If you follow trump on Twitter on Facebook you will notice they the debate between Republicans and Democrats is as old as the American democracy and has no end in sight. Ours is more than just the tribe. The ohaneze, area and afenifere are our own political ideologies so next time u feel very less busy find something else and do and quit being a moral police out of your own inferiority complex. Wake the fvck up.

Done?

Respect the forum's rules and keep nonsensical comments off or you will be the consequences

And note I would strongly advise you refrain from using derogatory or rude comments toward me

Cheers
Re: IRT Arrests Another Kidnap Kingpin, Politicians in Taraba State by Globalistic(f): 11:07am On Sep 07, 2019
See these ones...

Re: IRT Arrests Another Kidnap Kingpin, Politicians in Taraba State by Sunrise258: 11:12am On Sep 07, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
Me when I hear that this Buhari's administration is fight crimes, corruption and terrorism

This is what you get for being compatriot with Fulani n Hausa.

1 Like

Re: IRT Arrests Another Kidnap Kingpin, Politicians in Taraba State by Starhearts: 12:05pm On Sep 07, 2019
Police nd lies re like 5&6
Re: IRT Arrests Another Kidnap Kingpin, Politicians in Taraba State by Barrywhite15: 12:19pm On Sep 07, 2019
Good work
Re: IRT Arrests Another Kidnap Kingpin, Politicians in Taraba State by ConqueredWest: 3:58pm On Sep 07, 2019
Yujin:

Lol. I dey where I dey. Happy to hear from you. I never show but any time I enter, you go know. I dey feel for una o. The cattleman for Asorock don finish the economy. How far?

Fine
Re: IRT Arrests Another Kidnap Kingpin, Politicians in Taraba State by holywind(m): 9:38pm On Sep 07, 2019
but the suspect did not have a name!
Re: IRT Arrests Another Kidnap Kingpin, Politicians in Taraba State by banji1(m): 3:38am On Sep 08, 2019
Good work

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Man Kills Brother During Fight Over ₦‎1,000 / Evans: Police Reacts To Report On Promotion Of Officers Who Arrested Kidnapper / Anxiety As Two Sisters Disappear In Bayelsa (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.