Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Opinions: Why Reno Omokri Likes Tribal Fights Between Igbos And Yorubas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinions: Why Reno Omokri Likes Tribal Fights Between Igbos And Yorubas (1800 Views)

Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Restores Peace Between Igbos And Yorubas In Lagos State / Security Alerts ! Tribal Fights! / Amaechi Tape: Why Reno Omokri Is Angry With Amaechi – Buhari Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinions: Why Reno Omokri Likes Tribal Fights Between Igbos And Yorubas by Tflex01: 7:10am On Sep 07, 2019
Opinions: Who else observed that Reno Omokri always try very hard to cause e-war between Igbos and Yorubas??

Who else noticed that when a Yoruba man does something good Reno hardly comment on Twitter but immediately he sees the one that does bad, he will exaggerate it and rub on all Yorubas although in a covert manner.

What could have been the cause of all these? What does he stand to gain from these??
Re: Opinions: Why Reno Omokri Likes Tribal Fights Between Igbos And Yorubas by helinues: 7:11am On Sep 07, 2019
undecided

How can a Pastor be causing E-fights?

Reno that wont reach international air space not to talk of heaven

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinions: Why Reno Omokri Likes Tribal Fights Between Igbos And Yorubas by contigiency(m): 7:25am On Sep 07, 2019
Nothing much just to continue to make himself look relevant before his party PDP. And some will mistake his action to mean he is fighting for the igbos. But I tell you, a criminal will always remain a criminal.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinions: Why Reno Omokri Likes Tribal Fights Between Igbos And Yorubas by PeaceGord: 7:27am On Sep 07, 2019
I really wonder how you guys look up and pray to God with this type of vile, deceptive and bitter mindset against Igbo people.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinions: Why Reno Omokri Likes Tribal Fights Between Igbos And Yorubas by juvewalex(m): 7:34am On Sep 07, 2019
His name alone *Omokri* justifies his acts most times and he would never talk about his own race *Itsekiri*

Itsekiri is a beautiful tribe though .

I wonder what he always preaches to his congregation as a pastor because he's online doing e-fight all the time ...

3 Likes

Re: Opinions: Why Reno Omokri Likes Tribal Fights Between Igbos And Yorubas by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 07, 2019
If the scale is skewed against a particular tribe, and all vices against it, a voice for is usually more prominent than a voice against..

1 Like

Re: Opinions: Why Reno Omokri Likes Tribal Fights Between Igbos And Yorubas by aremuforlife(m): 7:53am On Sep 07, 2019
I only pity those people that gives him audience. He likes to spill out rubbish and his follower are always happy with him.

3 Likes

Re: Opinions: Why Reno Omokri Likes Tribal Fights Between Igbos And Yorubas by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 07, 2019
aremuforlife:
[s]I only pity those people that gives him audience. He likes to spill out rubbish and his follower are always happy with him[/s].

Pity yourself. The days of your propaganda against Igbos are over. People are waking up in this day of internet media, getting their positive messages about Igbos that have been suppressed by afonja media.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Opinions: Why Reno Omokri Likes Tribal Fights Between Igbos And Yorubas by kayusely70(m): 8:05am On Sep 07, 2019
He is fighting a proxy war.

2 Likes

Re: Opinions: Why Reno Omokri Likes Tribal Fights Between Igbos And Yorubas by Tflex01: 8:33am On Sep 07, 2019
johndoexxx:

The typical afonja. They get infuriated when other tribe says something positive about Igbos. This thing can kill them out of envy. Because they know the more other tribes understand the truth about the Igbos, the greater their understanding of One Nigeria and the evil propaganda of Afonjas. Afonjas have done a hell of a thing to Igbos...for no reason but envy!

You are not wise... You guys are just too emotional.

Reno is probably taking advantage of your emotions. cool

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinions: Why Reno Omokri Likes Tribal Fights Between Igbos And Yorubas by Tflex01: 8:36am On Sep 07, 2019
aremuforlife:
I only pity those people that gives him audience. He likes to spill out rubbish and his follower are always happy with him.

He observed that some persons are very emotional and align more with his party so he is using that as an advantage to stay relevant.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinions: Why Reno Omokri Likes Tribal Fights Between Igbos And Yorubas by goodnessme1(f): 8:53am On Sep 07, 2019
But why do yorubas hate Igbos so much,what is their offence against yorubas.

3 Likes

Re: Opinions: Why Reno Omokri Likes Tribal Fights Between Igbos And Yorubas by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 07, 2019
goodnessme1:

Nothing, absolutely nothing!
Re: Opinions: Why Reno Omokri Likes Tribal Fights Between Igbos And Yorubas by Ojiofor: 9:00am On Sep 07, 2019
juvewalex:
His name alone *Omokri* justifies his acts most times and he would never talk about his own race *Itsekiri*

Itsekiri is a beautiful tribe though .

I wonder what he always preaches to his congregation as a pastor because he's online doing e-fight all the time ...

I thought Itsekiri is Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: Opinions: Why Reno Omokri Likes Tribal Fights Between Igbos And Yorubas by goodnessme1(f): 9:05am On Sep 07, 2019
Ojiofor:

I thought Itsekiri is Yoruba.
Itsekiri are yorubas when it favour them.
The same way sowore became an ijaw man since he was arrested.

3 Likes

Re: Opinions: Why Reno Omokri Likes Tribal Fights Between Igbos And Yorubas by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 07, 2019
goodnessme1:

Don't mind these afonjas. The day other tribes will understand that Afonjas are responsible for most of the problems in Nigeria, the better for us all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinions: Why Reno Omokri Likes Tribal Fights Between Igbos And Yorubas by goodnessme1(f): 9:12am On Sep 07, 2019
chennaija:

Don't mind these afonjas. The day other tribes will understand that Afonjas are responsible for most of the problems in Nigeria, the better for us all.
that is simple truth.

Thanks to internet that has come to destroy most of their propaganda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinions: Why Reno Omokri Likes Tribal Fights Between Igbos And Yorubas by Dande55: 9:12am On Sep 07, 2019
chennaija:

grin

Re: Opinions: Why Reno Omokri Likes Tribal Fights Between Igbos And Yorubas by Tflex01: 5:35pm On Sep 07, 2019
goodnessme1:

No single Yoruba man hate an Igbo man. Most hate you experience from a Yoruba man is reactionary.
Igbos naturally hate from birth because of the wrong stories their parents have been feeding them with about the role Yorubas played in civil war.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinions: Why Reno Omokri Likes Tribal Fights Between Igbos And Yorubas by Tflex01: 5:39pm On Sep 07, 2019
goodnessme1:

You are only speaking from your own side as an Igbo man that is desperate to Annex all the SS minorities to increase your numbers and land in Biafra.

An average Yoruba care less whether Itsekiris see themselves as Yorubas or not. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinions: Why Reno Omokri Likes Tribal Fights Between Igbos And Yorubas by Tflex01: 5:41pm On Sep 07, 2019
chennaija:

Other tribes have come to realize the importance of Yorubas in this country except the Igbos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinions: Why Reno Omokri Likes Tribal Fights Between Igbos And Yorubas by goodnessme1(f): 5:50pm On Sep 07, 2019
Tflex01:

No single Yoruba man hate an Igbo man. Most hate you experience from a Yoruba man is reactionary.
Igbos naturally hate from birth because of the wrong stories their parents have been feeding them with about the role Yorubas played in civil war.
I think reverse i the case.No igbo parents have time to teach his children about yorubas.but yoruba parents does.
They teach their children false story about the 1996 coup.

1 Like

Re: Opinions: Why Reno Omokri Likes Tribal Fights Between Igbos And Yorubas by Seetto: 5:52pm On Sep 07, 2019
goodnessme1:
If Yoruba hates Igbo, they will not accept them with open hands or accommodate them, akeredolu wife is Igbo, makinde wife is from rivers, tinubu wife is from delta, davido mother is Igbo, and now he is about to marry Igbo, yorubas are generally accommodating like wise you have northerners doing their business legitimately in south west, reverse is the case in south east, they are born to hate, less accommodating, always claiming victims when the tides is not on their favour, when gej was in power we never heard anything like biafra, as soon as gej loss elections biafra comes up, they gave all their support to another fuani man, a tribe and religion they castigate and insults with passions, all because power doesn't revolved around, what is Yoruba crime, because of tinubu that supported buhari to boot gej out of power, they tagged yoruba betrayal, forgetting that only south eastern state refuse voting abiola, their southern counterpart, despite huge support he garnered in the north..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinions: Why Reno Omokri Likes Tribal Fights Between Igbos And Yorubas by goodnessme1(f): 6:46pm On Sep 07, 2019
Seetto:

If Yoruba hates Igbo, they will not accept them with open hands or accommodate them, akeredolu wife is Igbo, makinde wife is from rivers, tinubu wife is from delta, davido mother is Igbo, and now he is about to marry Igbo, yorubas are generally accommodating like wise you have northerners doing their business legitimately in south west, reverse is the case in south east, they are born to hate, less accommodating, always claiming victims when the tides is not on their favour, when gej was in power we never heard anything like biafra, as soon as gej loss elections biafra comes up, they gave all their support to another fuani man, a tribe and religion they castigate and insults with passions, all because power doesn't revolved around, what is Yoruba crime, because of tinubu that supported buhari to boot gej out of power, they tagged yoruba betrayal, forgetting that only south eastern state refuse voting abiola, their southern counterpart, despite huge support he garnered in the north..

You yorubas are not accommodating anybody in nigeria,every nigerian have the right to live anywhere in nigeria.

How are you accommodating others If i may ask.

Marrying an igbo ladies do not mean you don't hate igbos, you hate igbos but you like their beautiful ladies.because you can't compare yoruba ladies with igbo. ladies.

You say when Gej was in power we never talk about biafra,then he lost we start talking about biafra because of your tinubu.

Maybe you are ignorant or lying as a typical yoruba man.

In case you are ignorant.i will school you small.
Was buhari the president as of 2014 when ipob fully started in east.
Ipob have been there doing their things before your buhari became president and arrest him which make him become more popular.

Google 2014 ipob activities.

On 6th Feb. 2014 Mazi
Nnamdi Kanu said: “As they campaign
vigorously for elections, you
would think, they are
coming to grow the
economy, enthrone justice,
breed unity and tolerance, love for one another. No,
they are coming to enthrone
Hausa Fulani supremacy, to
reposition the security
agencies by sacking all
competent hands and replace them with their
kinsmen in order to drive
their ethnic domination of
the south, the Fulani
herdsmen will be armed and
encouraged to slaughter us with impurity and their
masters will protect them.
They are coming to ensure
that my people are enslaved
forever. Those who do not
believe me will soon see it happen before their eyes” ON 12 Oct 2014: “The Fulani will take over
the entire south as a
continuation of their age old
agenda to Islamize Eastern
Nigeria. They will brazenly
seize our land in pretence of creating crazing fields for
the Fulani. Then the
conquest will be complete,
we will become their slaves
forever” On 6th Nov 2014 “Between Jonathan and
Buhari, none is good for us.
Freedom remains our only
option, Jonathan is weak
and confused, Buhari is a
bloody thirsty tyrant, who will destroy the land with his
parochial view point. His
kinsmen will take over the
military and the security
architecture of the land.
Christians and Easterners will become endangered
species; He will use the
security apparatus to
advance the agenda of his
ethnic group. My people will
suffer” On 2nd Dec. 2014 “Then a group deadlier than
Boko Haram will emerge,
they will seize our farmland,
rape our women, kill our
people and their master will
protect, defend and even arm them, because their
sole agenda is to enslave us
forever. Those who cannot
see it now, will soon see it.
The hatred in their souls for
my people is legendary. They do not see us as humans.
They kill, they slaughter,
they burn and they destroy.
Mindless bloodletting is in
their DNA. My people are in
trouble” On 16th Jan 2015 “Unity flows with love and
mutual respect. This
artificial unity with people
who see you as an infidel
and unbeliever is fake and
dangerous. We are better off on our own. They kill
with impunity, yet they say
we must stay together. They
have only one agenda, to
chase away Jonathan and
enslave us forever. They are coming with
vengeance, anger and
revenge for the years they
stayed out of power. They
plan to intimidate, silence
and enslave us. Their world view is so strange and
different from ours, we are
in big trouble” On 15th March 2015 “All we ever wanted is
freedom to realize our full
potentials in the space of
land God Almighty placed us
in this planet, but there is
persons whose agenda is to intimidate and dominate
others. They hate freedom,
justice and fair play. They
enslaved Northerners for
centuries, they want to
extend and replicate this dominating culture down
South. They use terror as a
weapon of intimidation,
they have no regard for non-
Muslims, they hate us with
passion, yet they won’t let my people go. Their only
desire is to dominate and
oppress others, once they
are out of power; they
immediately resort to either
Pogroms (1966) Sharia law introduction (2000/2001) or
Boko Haram (2011). They
are enemies of peaceful co-
existence. We want
freedom, we respect justice
and equity, and above all, we respect the sanctity of
human live. These people do
not; they use terror to
intimidate and subdue in
order to rule over everybody
else” End of quotes

1 Like

Re: Opinions: Why Reno Omokri Likes Tribal Fights Between Igbos And Yorubas by Rekhina(f): 8:55pm On Sep 07, 2019
goodnessme1:
You yorubas are not accommodating anybody in nigeria,every nigerian have the right to live anywhere in nigeria.

Marrying an igbo ladies do not mean you don't hate igbos, you hate igbos but you like their beautiful ladies.because you can't compare yoruba ladies with igbo. ladies.

You say when Gej was in power we never talk about biafra,then he lost we start talking about biafra because of your tinubu.

Ipob have been there doing their things before your buhari became president and arrest him which make him become more popular.

On 6th Feb. 2014 Mazi
would think, they are
coming to grow the
reposition the security
agencies by sacking all
the south, the Fulani
believe me will soon see it happen before their eyes” ON 12 Oct 2014: “The Fulani will take over
the entire south as a
the Fulani. Then the
Freedom remains our only
option, Jonathan is weak
species; He will use the
security apparatus to
Boko Haram will emerge,
rape our women, kill our
mutual respect. This
have only one agenda, to
chase away Jonathan and
vengeance, anger and
enslaved Northerners for
centuries, they want to
weapon of intimidation,
are out of power; they
Boko Haram (2011). They
existence. We want
not; they use terror to
intimidate and subdue in
else” End of quotes
u 2 much
Re: Opinions: Why Reno Omokri Likes Tribal Fights Between Igbos And Yorubas by izombie(m): 9:04pm On Sep 07, 2019
Look at the efulefu up there with his accomodating nonsense talk again. How can you accomodate a nigerian in nigeria? Afonjas sef.
Re: Opinions: Why Reno Omokri Likes Tribal Fights Between Igbos And Yorubas by ImperialYoruba: 9:08pm On Sep 07, 2019
[[s]quote author=goodnessme1 post=82013942]You yorubas are not accommodating anybody in nigeria,every nigerian have the right to live anywhere in nigeria.

On 6th Feb. 2014 Mazi
would think, they are
coming to grow the
reposition the security
agencies by sacking all
the south, the Fulani
the entire south as a
the Fulani. Then the
Freedom remains our only
option, Jonathan is weak
species; He will use the
security apparatus to
Boko Haram will emerge,
rape our women, kill our
mutual respect. This
have only one agenda, to
chase away Jonathan and
vengeance, anger and
enslaved Northerners for
centuries, they want to
weapon of intimidation,
are out of power; they
Boko Haram (2011). They
existence. We want
not; they use terror to
intimidate and subdue in
else” End of quotes
[/quote][/s]

When i hear wawaman talk about what he heard or seen elsewhere i immediately become suspicious. Ibo is master of forgery, fakery, deception, scam, swindle and all categories of nefarious intent to play fast and short at the gain of others.
I must see for myself what you saw to believe the story of Kanu's talk in Feb2014 and Oct 2014.

Give me a link to an independent and verifiable news article of this speech. Thats starting point. Without the source everythingelse you wrote here is a scam, as is typical of Ibo to do. In fact i have thrashed it by default. You now have to prove it worthwhile.

1 Like

Re: Opinions: Why Reno Omokri Likes Tribal Fights Between Igbos And Yorubas by ImperialYoruba: 9:10pm On Sep 07, 2019
izombie:
Look at the efulefu up there with his accomodating nonsense talk again. How can you accomodate a nigerian in nigeria? Afonjas sef.

In fact we accomodate the Nigeria which accomodates you! How about that?
Re: Opinions: Why Reno Omokri Likes Tribal Fights Between Igbos And Yorubas by ImperialYoruba: 9:11pm On Sep 07, 2019
Yoruba, the most Superior race on earth!

Without Yoruba Nigeria has no meaning and Ibo has no place.

3 Likes

Re: Opinions: Why Reno Omokri Likes Tribal Fights Between Igbos And Yorubas by AtikuMeansJobs: 9:22pm On Sep 07, 2019
Till today, I don't understand the rationale behind the Nigerian Civil War. If the East had taken a chunk of the Midwest or West or those parts of the North having consanguinity with the Igbos, the war might have been justifiable.
The Eastern Region decided to pull out of Nigeria. They were not consulted before the British put this forced marriage together. They decided to leave after back and forth killings. There was no reason on Earth that could justify that war. They were not like Germany that took other people's territory.
Re: Opinions: Why Reno Omokri Likes Tribal Fights Between Igbos And Yorubas by AtikuMeansJobs: 9:22pm On Sep 07, 2019
ImperialYoruba:
Yoruba, the most Superior race on earth!

Without Yoruba Nigeria has no meaning and Ibo has no place.
I really wonder how you guys look up and pray to God with this type of vile, deceptive and bitter mindset against Igbo people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sowore Is A American Citizen....?? / Attention Ndi Igbo!! / Emeka Ihedioha Returns To Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.