Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,484 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Breaking: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today -PUNCH - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today -PUNCH (1753 Views)

FG Prioritises Economy, Security As Ministers Take Oath Today - Punch / Coronavirus: Abba Kyari To Be Moved To Lagos For Treatment - Sahara Reporters / 2019: Oby Ezekwesili Joins Presidential Race, To Unveil Party Today - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today -PUNCH by Queenttoast01: 9:14am On Apr 18, 2020
Breaking: Abba Kyari to be buried today -PUNCH

Re: Breaking: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today -PUNCH by jlinkd78(m): 9:15am On Apr 18, 2020
Death truly d end of d road for all mortals. Who would have ever believed that this very powerful personality could not be saved by all d monies they have been stockpiling. We are here thinking of 2023 permutations not realising how little we contribute in d gracious gift of sleeping and waking up daily. If Abba Kyari and his cohorts never squandered budgeted fund for Aso Rock clinic may be he would have still lived. For me d day Aisha redeployed d Perm Sec ordained by Abba Kyari was when I knew he was not coming back. In d coming days a lot of truth now appearing as mysteries concerning d circumstances of Kyari's ailing days and all d conspiracy theories surrounding d identity of d man in Aso Rock will be unearthed and I can bet u dat Aso Rock might not remain the same again. U will appreciate d deep implications of Kyari's death when u remember dat all Ministers must pass through him b4 seeing or submitting anything to d President
Re: Breaking: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today -PUNCH by money121(m): 9:15am On Apr 18, 2020
Ok
Re: Breaking: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today -PUNCH by Nwodosis(m): 9:15am On Apr 18, 2020
What he did while alive is what we should be bothered about and not his burial!
Re: Breaking: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today -PUNCH by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 18, 2020
C
Re: Breaking: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today -PUNCH by Yenefer(f): 9:16am On Apr 18, 2020
May his soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Breaking: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today -PUNCH by Jochabed(f): 9:16am On Apr 18, 2020
I personally lack words, no matter how evil someone was, death will be the last thing I'd wish such a fellow. His death is an eye opener to those who feel that the can do and undo at anytime. We are all mortals, and we will all die one day and give an account of our lives to our maker. May God in his infinite mercy comfort his family.
Re: Breaking: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today -PUNCH by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 18, 2020
My boys are on ground to display their new DANCE steps.

We're just being patriotic.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today -PUNCH by NwaNimo1(m): 9:17am On Apr 18, 2020
Buried alone......social distancing.
Re: Breaking: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today -PUNCH by Queenttoast01: 9:17am On Apr 18, 2020
The late Chief of Staff to the President, Abba Kyari, will be buried on Saturday (today).

Personal Assistant on New Media to the President, Basir Ahmad, made this known via his Twitter handle.

Ahmad, however, did not state where the deceased would be prayed upon or buried.

He tweeted, “Mallam Abba Kyari will be buried later today in Abuja according to Islamic rites.”
Re: Breaking: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today -PUNCH by Queenttoast01: 9:18am On Apr 18, 2020
The PUNCH reports that Kyari was announced dead on Friday, 25 days after testing positive to the coronavirus.

Before announcing the deceased burial, Ahmad described him as one of the most misunderstood people.

He said, “Abba Kyari certainly was one of the most misunderstood people in the history of Nigeria. Those who had the opportunity to know him personally will tell you how extremely a good person he was.
Re: Breaking: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today -PUNCH by Queenttoast01: 9:18am On Apr 18, 2020
A man of honor, will be remembered as someone who sacrificed his life for this country.

“It was Mallam Abba Kyari’s turn last night, my time and your time will definitely come no matter how long it may take. And none of us will be here and healthy in the next 150 years.”
Re: Breaking: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today -PUNCH by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 18, 2020
But Lai Mohammed and this evil govt have been insisting on confiscating bodies of those who died from Corona virus, denying the family the opportunity to bury their dead. So why are they violating their own order

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today -PUNCH by Queenttoast01: 9:20am On Apr 18, 2020
Mynd44, OAM4J, Dominique
Re: Breaking: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today -PUNCH by todaynewsreview: 9:22am On Apr 18, 2020
plusfield:
But Lai Mohammed and this evil govt have been insisting on confiscating bodies of those who died from Corona virus, denying the family the opportunity to bury their dead. So why are they violating their own order

Some are more equal than others na. NCDC should ensure all precaution is taken during the ceremony.

For your BEDC Prepaid token, DSTV, GOTV and Startimes see my signature. 24/7 service available
Re: Breaking: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today -PUNCH by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 18, 2020
I thought FG said covid19 casualties will not be released to their families?
he should be properly buried in Lagos where he died
Re: Breaking: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today -PUNCH by inedujac: 9:23am On Apr 18, 2020
We don hear
Re: Breaking: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today -PUNCH by seniormallam(m): 9:23am On Apr 18, 2020
Will they release the body for burial? Sebi no one can claim the body of corona victims
Re: Breaking: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today -PUNCH by BlueRayDick: 9:25am On Apr 18, 2020
What exactly are they trying to do.with this burial? Hope these people won't end up killing us with their foolishness.

The minister of information addressed the whole Nation telling us how dangerous the corpse of a COVID-19 victim is and stated it clearly that no family will be allowed to claim the corpse of their loved one. Now the same presidency is announcing his burial undecided
Re: Breaking: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today -PUNCH by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:25am On Apr 18, 2020
Lostz:
I thought FG said covid19 casualties will not be released to their families?

he should be properly buried in Lagos where he died

He was never in Lagos
He shouldn't be buried in the country where he died
Re: Breaking: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today -PUNCH by 24kmagic: 9:27am On Apr 18, 2020
K
Re: Breaking: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today -PUNCH by jlinkd78(m): 9:30am On Apr 18, 2020
Following
Re: Breaking: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today -PUNCH by pennywys(m): 9:32am On Apr 18, 2020
Ok

According to Islamic rite
Re: Breaking: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today -PUNCH by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 18, 2020
He should not die in vain. The government should make sure they meet the promises they made to Nigerians in 2015 otherwise... I rest case for now grin
Re: Breaking: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today -PUNCH by stanech: 9:35am On Apr 18, 2020
Queenttoast01:

The fg should not release the body. That was the rule

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today -PUNCH by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 18, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

He was never in Lagos
He shouldn't be buried in the country where he died

all I know is they should not bring back his dead body.

he should be buried where ever he died so that his corpse may not spread the disease to others.

they ignored all protocol when he came back and he end up infecting many people. they should not repeat same mistake twice
Re: Breaking: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today -PUNCH by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:38am On Apr 18, 2020
RIP BABA ABBA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today -PUNCH by jesmond3945: 9:38am On Apr 18, 2020
the only thing i would say is this; let buhari treat all nigerians equally. Aba kyari blocked him from the ills of nepotism he festered on the country and arrogated himself so much power that osibanjo was sidelined. let him know only God gives life. tinubu would be a happy man now.
Re: Breaking: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today -PUNCH by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:41am On Apr 18, 2020
Lostz:

all I know is they should not bring back his dead body.

he should be buried where ever he died so that his corpse may not spread the disease to others.

they ignored all protocol when he came back and he end up infecting many people. they should not repeat same mistake twice

They can infect many as they wish in Daura
Re: Breaking: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today -PUNCH by Joylove2324(f): 9:45am On Apr 18, 2020
May his soul RIP
Re: Breaking: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today -PUNCH by Queenttoast01: 9:46am On Apr 18, 2020
cry cry

ZombiePUNISHER:

They can infect many as they wish in Daura
Re: Breaking: Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today -PUNCH by Queenttoast01: 9:47am On Apr 18, 2020
Queenttoast01:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is Udom’s Love For Turkey / Between APC Govt And PDP Govt, Which Is More Corrupt? No Insults Pls / Money Rain At Wedding Of President Buhari’s Daughter, Hanan (see Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.