Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised (57643 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Announces 63-Day Fasting For RCCG 2021 / Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting / Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised by RexTramadol1: 2:15pm On Sep 07, 2019
Graphic photos

But his prayers has been answered if you know
Re: 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised by dont8(m): 2:17pm On Sep 07, 2019
culturedboss:

It's The first Law.How come u forgot?!
Why quote him when you have issue with comprehension! He said 'one of' and not 'number one'.
Re: 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised by banji1(m): 2:24pm On Sep 07, 2019
Well it appears God just picked his call, cos his case just got a media publicity; one that will definitely bring helpers his way.

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details.
Re: 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 07, 2019
mrZENographer:

The genocide was actually committed by Roman Religious Empire (Catholism) not Christainity. Today, all are generalised as Christians. But the doctrines are different.
Your school of thought should be rectified.

And Jesus did not flog people who sold in the temple with a whip and destroy their goods? Could he not tell them to stop selling? Did he have to choose violence?

The Catholic argument does not come in. I've done research and written articles about topics in this category so I understand what it is with Abrahamic religions because of their monotheism. Islam is just at the stage where Christianity was 1500 years ago in terms of tolerance. Even in Judaism which forms part of your old testament , commands from the Jewsish God demanding murder and rape were celebrated but Judaism as practiced in Israel is more liberal today.

All Abrahamic religions have three stages of evolution. A short period of peace at the beginning to encourage acceptance- A long period of violence and compulsion when it is mixed with politics - A long period of intellectual humiliation and less violence.

Judaism's first period begins with Abraham and ends with Moses leading the children of Israel out of Egypt(There's no history of wars before this time). Second period begins from that point till the 19th century (All the wars allegedly ordered by their God are fought here and Kings like Saul, David, Gideon head the religion alongside prophets and priests thereby making it political). Third period begins after the modern creation of the state of Israel ( Religion is separate from the state)

Christianity's first period began with the apostles as a very peaceful society( No history of war). Its long second period began in Rome (wars , burning on stakes , death punishment for apostasy etc set in. The Emperor ruled alongside the pope making it political). The Third period came after separation from the state.

Islam's first period began with Mohammed preaching peacefully(No history of wars). In the second period, he returns to rule over Medina and Mecca through a jihad thereby creating a link between the Islamic religion and politics which is a feature of the second stage of all Abrahamic religions. Islam is currently drifting to the third stage.

Global policies, opening of western borders for middle eastern refugees and mixture of Arab elites in western politics is giving room for a more liberal Islam. Different liberal Islamic sects are springing up and 200 years from now if liberal sects emerge, is it right for those in these liberal sects to argue that extreme Islam is not bad as far as it is not practiced by the Wahibbis?

Religion extremism is not good , don't label other people's religion.

1 Like

Re: 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised by Uzorgod(m): 2:34pm On Sep 07, 2019
May God grant every of my heart desires through his 41days fasting. Amen
Re: 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised by ChristmasBells: 2:56pm On Sep 07, 2019
Kingpee2:
Is he mad,can you outshine Jesus?
Ovbiously NO but dont forget its writen in the BIBLE it says GREATER Works shall you do if only you believe you Can and will do even Greater than JESUS DID!!!
Re: 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised by gabsmilez(m): 3:03pm On Sep 07, 2019
Lordjb:
see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija live grin
ahahaha limi jor

1 Like

Re: 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised by ZayedBaidu(m): 3:05pm On Sep 07, 2019
All I can say right now is

Re: 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised by Lordjb: 3:08pm On Sep 07, 2019
gabsmilez:
ahahaha limi jor
I'm waiting for you grin
Re: 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised by ChristmasBells: 3:11pm On Sep 07, 2019
afroniger:
Smh. Religion has dealt with this one. Ode.
NO MY DEAR NOT RELIGION ITS LACK OF KNOWLEDGE That has delt with him our heart and prayers GOES OUT TO Him in love lets not be quick in condeming him it was for a just course he just lacked the right knowledge lets all pray for his recovering not judging and condeming him really sad to see even christians and believers who are surpose to be shining examples not only in their churches but also on social medias like this condeming a broda like this who we are surpose to pray for encourage and enlighten him with love for GOD is love lets show love in our dictions actions and expression a heart that love thus not condem quickly this is what God expects from us let LOve Lead!
Re: 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised by Lamanii22(f): 3:22pm On Sep 07, 2019
GistMore3:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/ebonyi-varsity-student-hospitalised-after-41-day-fasting/amp/

Have you now seen Jesus?? This is insane... Even God be like "did I send you message"...
Re: 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised by okenwaa(m): 3:22pm On Sep 07, 2019
Juliet11111:
Ebonyi people and stupidity.

King Solomon .....I see you.

An average Ebonyi man's stupidity is equal to the wisest man's wisdom from any bush you're from.
Re: 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised by CAPSLOCKED: 3:25pm On Sep 07, 2019
YOU'RE ENCOURAGED TO HAVE FAITH, WHEN THINGS WORK WELL, IT'S A PROVE FOR THE WONDERS OF GOD. WHEN THINGS DON'T WORK WELL THEY'LL CALL YOU FOOLĮSH.
RELIGIOUS PEOPLE HAVE REAL PROBLEMS.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised by sharpwriter(m): 3:29pm On Sep 07, 2019
Hameex:
Mumu...the idiot be like person suffering from HIV grin grin

Not HIV, but full blown AIDS cheesy
Re: 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised by MOHSHESHI(m): 3:30pm On Sep 07, 2019
Kingpee2:
grin grin grin grin grin grin angry u b madman ah swr
Re: 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised by danuzochukwu: 3:30pm On Sep 07, 2019
That is stupidity of highest order, one of his likes just lost his life in Zambia yesterday for fasting for thirty days and this one too is heading to the same thing, out of ignorance. May be they're trying to imitate Jesus or surpass him I don't know, but one thing is for sure you can not fast beyond your capacity, if you do that, you are starving yourself to death and that is suicide which is against the law of God.
Re: 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised by ChristmasBells: 3:36pm On Sep 07, 2019
johnstar:
Africans

Who do us like this.. we carry this religion for head like gala sellers

I haven't been to church for the past 2 and half years now.. but I still pray

And I'm even doing very great living a good life.

Africans and religion
God bless you my brother dnt forget your name is JOHN and JOHN was the beloved of GOD also was One of JESUS Diciples going to church is of great necesity as a believer its for the sole purpose of fellowshiping coming together under a couparate anointing encouraging one another in the lord siting at home and not going to church my dear is not a good one lets be a positive influence any where we find our selves as believers even on social medias The lord bless you my belove brother pls tomorow be in church!!!
Re: 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised by ODUNEWUWURA(f): 4:04pm On Sep 07, 2019
Is he normal or what?
Re: 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised by Etizz: 4:08pm On Sep 07, 2019
demoBaba:
He should charged for murder......

Hahahahahaha.....u mean attempted murder?

He's actually a mad man sha....sorry to say
Re: 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised by crackhouse(m): 5:00pm On Sep 07, 2019
Kingpee2:
seems like he did. Jesus own was 40days but the difference is clear. Jesus wasn't affected by it but his own landed him in an infirmary.
Re: 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised by tfelicityk(m): 5:52pm On Sep 07, 2019
This guy looked sick...
I hope after been diagnosed the truth will be republished?
People exaggerate on simple matters...
Re: 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised by SoNature(m): 6:14pm On Sep 07, 2019
Juliet11111:

Gini n'eme gi?!
Re: 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:17pm On Sep 07, 2019
embarassed embarassed is he demented? He could have simply discontinued the fast since his strength cannot take it.
Re: 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised by faithfull18(f): 6:22pm On Sep 07, 2019
The title again.
Re: 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised by Origin(f): 6:28pm On Sep 07, 2019
With the way his surroundings look I hope he want forced to fasting due to poverty.

Some people cannot beg but rather look to God. Perhaps if people help him, talk and LISTEN to him.

Perhaps we might understand his actions.
Re: 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised by Caseless: 6:46pm On Sep 07, 2019
"in hospitalized"? grin grin
Re: 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised by Johnpsite: 7:15pm On Sep 07, 2019
Juliet11111:
you are the one that is stupid not Enonyi people, beauty without brain
Re: 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised by Caseless: 8:08pm On Sep 07, 2019
He won't look like this by just not eating. They should tell us what's wrong.
Re: 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised by stormborn28(m): 8:57pm On Sep 07, 2019
Juliet11111:
I hope devil didn't tempt him with some ukulicious ladies in his school
Re: 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised by TheShopKeeper(m): 9:05pm On Sep 07, 2019
...I salute him with his spiritual exercise...hope all his prayers are answered...
Re: 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 07, 2019
peteruuu:
The Holy Bible said in Hosea 4:6 - My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.

abeg let him fast so tat Buhari will leave aso rock for peace
Re: 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised by LLobiorah: 11:28pm On Sep 07, 2019
Juliet11111:

Beauty without brain.

Bimbo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo’s Prophecy About 2015 Elections / #EndPoliceBrutality: Pastor Adeboye 'We Either Restructure Nigeria Or Breakup' / Incubus And Succubus – Sex Demons Of The Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.