Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

'I Was Bullied Because I Was Not As Beautiful As My Mates- Actress, Chika Ike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Was Bullied Because I Was Not As Beautiful As My Mates- Actress, Chika Ike (2418 Views)

Makeup: Teni Looks Feminine And Beautiful As She Undergoes Full Makeover / “My Mates Are Still Looking For Husbands” - Afrocandy Claims She’s Fulfilled / Uche Maduagwu Blasts Bobrisky: You Can Never Look As Beautiful As Adesua Etomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Was Bullied Because I Was Not As Beautiful As My Mates- Actress, Chika Ike by chigurlade: 7:43am On Sep 07, 2019
Actress and film producer, Chika Ike, who recently launched her cosmetics line, Chika Cosmetics, has recounted how she hated herself thinking that she wasn’t as beautiful as her mates.

She said..
" I never saw myself as beautiful, because I got bullied a lot by some people who were disturbed and drew strength from making others feel bad about themselves. But as I ...

She also recounted how her fellow nollywood actresses perceived her

Read full story

https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/chika-ike-recounts-how-she-hated-herself/

Re: 'I Was Bullied Because I Was Not As Beautiful As My Mates- Actress, Chika Ike by DrNueLpureHoney: 7:45am On Sep 07, 2019
Don't belittle yourself sis... You are beautiful just the way you are

1 Like

Re: 'I Was Bullied Because I Was Not As Beautiful As My Mates- Actress, Chika Ike by tyup(m): 7:50am On Sep 07, 2019
Good for her...... anyway I found her lost sister from the US

maybe poo is real we all created in 2(s)

Re: 'I Was Bullied Because I Was Not As Beautiful As My Mates- Actress, Chika Ike by Jayslicky: 8:10am On Sep 07, 2019
And what did you do after some years, you bleached your skin, shouldn't that count as bullying your own skin?

3 Likes

Re: 'I Was Bullied Because I Was Not As Beautiful As My Mates- Actress, Chika Ike by Bluezy13(m): 8:20am On Sep 07, 2019
Now that's a lie.

Who bullied you ? What criteria were the said beauty rated on ? Who were your mates ?
Re: 'I Was Bullied Because I Was Not As Beautiful As My Mates- Actress, Chika Ike by victorian(f): 8:21am On Sep 07, 2019
She still feel., she's not beautiful.

Trick of the devil.

Better move on and forget what people said and will always say, just live your life.

People must talk. It's Iife

1 Like

Re: 'I Was Bullied Because I Was Not As Beautiful As My Mates- Actress, Chika Ike by Taniaa(f): 8:24am On Sep 07, 2019
tyup:
Good for her...... anyway I found her lost sister from the US

maybe poo is real we all created in 2(s)
They don't look alike na

1 Like

Re: 'I Was Bullied Because I Was Not As Beautiful As My Mates- Actress, Chika Ike by NobleAngell(f): 8:59am On Sep 07, 2019
The word beauty is relative. Everyone has an S.I unit that is used to measure it.

1 Like

Re: 'I Was Bullied Because I Was Not As Beautiful As My Mates- Actress, Chika Ike by femidejulius(m): 10:36am On Sep 07, 2019
This is no news. Lots of ugly girls grew up later to be very beautiful.
We have even seen very slim girls becoming busty ladies.
It happens.
Re: 'I Was Bullied Because I Was Not As Beautiful As My Mates- Actress, Chika Ike by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 07, 2019
And U think U are Still BEAUTIFUL, with ur GOAT LEGS....
Re: 'I Was Bullied Because I Was Not As Beautiful As My Mates- Actress, Chika Ike by AverageAnnie(f): 11:25am On Sep 07, 2019
Same with me..I was bullied for having a triangle" shaped face,bow-legs,large eye balls and rough skin during my high school days.. But right now,the reverse is the case,I'm now Average, they'll want to be friends with me..but that previous hate still affects my psych.

1 Like

Re: 'I Was Bullied Because I Was Not As Beautiful As My Mates- Actress, Chika Ike by Raydos: 11:26am On Sep 07, 2019
What's it with all these filters people are using on their pictures nowadays??

Nobody is original again!!
Re: 'I Was Bullied Because I Was Not As Beautiful As My Mates- Actress, Chika Ike by Timmy301(m): 11:32am On Sep 07, 2019
Low self esteem sad
She's actually beautiful
Every woman is beautiful
Re: 'I Was Bullied Because I Was Not As Beautiful As My Mates- Actress, Chika Ike by boss1310(m): 12:06pm On Sep 07, 2019
she was too slim then and that type of body structure na food for school bullies

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ejiofor Slays In Skimpy Sleeveless Dress / End To Homosexual Olosho Cults And Human Sacrifices In Africa / See What Happened To Charley Boy's Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.