Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,500 members, 7,840,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Nnamdi Kanu:"I Hope That Sowore Will Fight For Oduduwa Republic When He is out" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu:"I Hope That Sowore Will Fight For Oduduwa Republic When He is out" (616 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock / Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial / Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu:"I Hope That Sowore Will Fight For Oduduwa Republic When He is out" by gidgiddy: 8:54am On Sep 07, 2019
While being interviewed on UK talk show called "Rose on all sides", IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu, was asked what he thought about Sowores 'Revolution now's movement.

Nnamdi Kanu said: "Previously when we started, they thought that IPOB's agitation was a joke. Now they have seen how resilient we are. It is only IPOB that can carry out a revolution in Nigeria. At the shot of the first teargas canister, members of Sowore's movement all jumped the nearest 'Molue' and disappeared. They dont realise that Sowore is sacrificing his freedom for their own. The average Nigerian does not care about revolution because there is no commonality of interest in Nigeria. How a Yoruba man sees Nigeria is not how a Hausa man or an Igbo man sees Nigeria.

That is why it is impossible to bring Nigerians together to organise a revolution that will bring a better life for everyone.

I hope and pray that Sowore will fight for Oduduwa Republic when he gets out"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:"I Hope That Sowore Will Fight For Oduduwa Republic When He is out" by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 07, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu told Sowore in New York before his arrest, understand what you are about to get yourself into or consult a lawyer. He told him "if they arrest you fighting for One Nigeria under the guise of revolution, you may never come out. But if you were fighting for Oduo Republic, believe me, they can't keep you there too long because you have right to self determination."

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:"I Hope That Sowore Will Fight For Oduduwa Republic When He is out" by SLAP44: 8:55am On Sep 07, 2019
I am very annoyed with Nnamdi Kanu, why is it that he's always correct in everything he says? grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:"I Hope That Sowore Will Fight For Oduduwa Republic When He is out" by DrNueLpureHoney: 8:59am On Sep 07, 2019
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind first
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:"I Hope That Sowore Will Fight For Oduduwa Republic When He is out" by Mraphel: 9:13am On Sep 07, 2019
Sowore started loosing when he align himself with losers . he ruined is career with a single picture with nnandi cownu.

Sowore is an ijaw man and is not allowed to fight for oduduwa republic

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:"I Hope That Sowore Will Fight For Oduduwa Republic When He is out" by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 9:17am On Sep 07, 2019
Na him people wia run when a lanky looking officer fired a can of teargas last time they tried protesting will fight with him??cheesy grin..... Cowards from that region are toothless bulldogs cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:"I Hope That Sowore Will Fight For Oduduwa Republic When He is out" by Tomide007: 9:18am On Sep 07, 2019
1. Sowore is from the ijaw part of ondo state
2. Yoruba's don't really care about oduduwa rep
3. Its revolution Nigeria not Cessation.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu:"I Hope That Sowore Will Fight For Oduduwa Republic When He is out" by Sctests: 9:20am On Sep 07, 2019
This Kanu guy is just an enigma. I'm still studying him.

Every sensible person knows that a pan-Nigeria revolution is impossible. Fulanis will defend a fulani president even if he destroying the country, yorubas can only protest when a minority president is in power, etc

Stop deceiving yourself people, Nigeria will never be one.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:"I Hope That Sowore Will Fight For Oduduwa Republic When He is out" by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 07, 2019
Mraphel:
Sowore started loosing when he align himself with losers . he ruined is career with a single picture with nnandi cownu.

Lol...afonja case has passed this earth. I dust my hands and leave it to God!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:"I Hope That Sowore Will Fight For Oduduwa Republic When He is out" by AmuDimpka: 10:03am On Sep 07, 2019
Mraphel:

You must be a yoruba man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:"I Hope That Sowore Will Fight For Oduduwa Republic When He is out" by AmuDimpka: 10:19am On Sep 07, 2019
chennaija:

Lol...afonja case has passed this earth. I leave it to God!

They can deny their people for africa! No guts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:"I Hope That Sowore Will Fight For Oduduwa Republic When He is out" by goodnessme1(f): 10:24am On Sep 07, 2019
But yorubas muslims have denied sowore.
They says sowore is an ijaw man from ondo state.

My question now is"yorubas and Ijaws who own ondo state"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu:"I Hope That Sowore Will Fight For Oduduwa Republic When He is out" by amc: 10:28am On Sep 07, 2019
Associating with Nnamdi Kanu, a Yoruba hater will bring about the end of Sowore. He was wrongly advised.

(1) (Reply)

Inside Gombe Schools Where Pupils Learn Without Furniture Or Classrooms / ' Trump Will Survive Impeachment Moves'- Primate Ayodele / Uzodinma Threatens To Clamp Down On Imo Fraudsters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.