Stats: 3,151,382 members, 7,812,124 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Billionaire Shatta Bandle Rushed By Girls As He Goes Shopping - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Billionaire Shatta Bandle Rushed By Girls As He Goes Shopping (6459 Views)

My Sons Eat Like Godzilla — Jim Iyke Says As He Goes Shopping (Photos) / Regina Daniels Goes Shopping With Family After Childbirth / Fans Flood Teebliz's Instagram Page As He Goes Offline (2) (3) (4)

Billionaire Shatta Bandle Rushed By Girls As He Goes Shopping by Cimboltv: 9:28am On Sep 07, 2019
Re: Billionaire Shatta Bandle Rushed By Girls As He Goes Shopping by eneojoedu(m): 9:53am On Sep 07, 2019
shatta bandle kor, shatter bundle ni

Re: Billionaire Shatta Bandle Rushed By Girls As He Goes Shopping by donbachi(m): 9:55am On Sep 07, 2019
arrangee
Re: Billionaire Shatta Bandle Rushed By Girls As He Goes Shopping by Nicolex(f): 10:03am On Sep 07, 2019
Lyk say if him poor dem go near,girls just dey degrade themselves...that's why guys see ladies as gold diggers.smh

Re: Billionaire Shatta Bandle Rushed By Girls As He Goes Shopping by irunoko(m): 10:10am On Sep 07, 2019
Nicolex:
Lyk say if him poor dem go near,girls just dey degrade themselves...that's why guys see ladies as gold diggers.smh
if na you nko? Na poor man you go follow wey go Bleep you on an empty stomach

Re: Billionaire Shatta Bandle Rushed By Girls As He Goes Shopping by Nicolex(f): 10:17am On Sep 07, 2019
irunoko:
if na you nko? Na poor man you go follow wey go Bleep you on an empty stomach
So u go follow rush am for shopping mall,na so the poverty don do u reach?

Re: Billionaire Shatta Bandle Rushed By Girls As He Goes Shopping by Kentura(m): 10:18am On Sep 07, 2019
Nicolex:
hahahaha haha
Re: Billionaire Shatta Bandle Rushed By Girls As He Goes Shopping by irunoko(m): 10:21am On Sep 07, 2019
Nicolex:
most women will rather be the 10th wife of a rich fool than be the only wife of a poor intelligent man.theres no need to get personal with me

Re: Billionaire Shatta Bandle Rushed By Girls As He Goes Shopping by Nicolex(f): 10:31am On Sep 07, 2019
irunoko:
most women will rather be the 10th wife of a rich fool than be the only wife of a poor intelligent man.theres no need to get personal with me
Lol,it's nothing personal..i am just reacting to the attitude they displayed..yeah every lady wants a successful man but only the desperate ones become some ones 10th wife.

Re: Billionaire Shatta Bandle Rushed By Girls As He Goes Shopping by irunoko(m): 10:35am On Sep 07, 2019
Nicolex:
Lol,it's nothing personal..i am just reacting to the attitude they displayed..yeah every lady wants a successful man but only the desperate ones become some ones 10th wife.
maybe when you see a woman with a master's degree getting married to a semi illiterate alhaja and ditched her struggling graduate boyfriend then you will understand what I'm saying.they all have a common goal-comfort.they may not like the alhaji,but they like his pocket that's why yorubas will say Taba toriepo Jesu,atori isu jepo.meaning you sometimes exchange standard to live a comfortable life

Re: Billionaire Shatta Bandle Rushed By Girls As He Goes Shopping by Nicolex(f): 11:36am On Sep 07, 2019
irunoko:
maybe when you see a woman with a master's degree getting married to a semi illiterate alhaja and ditched her struggling graduate boyfriend then you will understand what I'm saying.they all have a common goal-comfort.they may not like the alhaji,but they like his pocket that's why yorubas will say Taba toriepo Jesu,atori isu jepo.meaning you sometimes exchange standard to live a comfortable life
still desperation for comfort and it's seen as an easy way up plus she does'nt have patience for her broke bf to level up.i'm sure if girls can see the future of some dudes,they won't mind dating a pauper now.. Not every girl is like that still

Re: Billionaire Shatta Bandle Rushed By Girls As He Goes Shopping by irunoko(m): 11:41am On Sep 07, 2019
Nicolex:
still desperation for comfort and it's seen as an easy way up plus she does'nt have patience for her broke bf to level up.i'm sure if girls can see the future of some dudes,they won't mind dating a pauper now.. Not every girl is like that still
story for the gods.even the ones that waited for their broke boyfriends na I don't love you again end am Abi you're no longer my taste

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Billionaire Shatta Bandle Rushed By Girls As He Goes Shopping by WildChild00(m): 12:51pm On Sep 07, 2019
Re: Billionaire Shatta Bandle Rushed By Girls As He Goes Shopping by Cimboltv: 12:59pm On Sep 07, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Billionaire Shatta Bandle Rushed By Girls As He Goes Shopping by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 07, 2019
U dey reason.
irunoko:

Re: Billionaire Shatta Bandle Rushed By Girls As He Goes Shopping by ruggedtimi(m): 4:58pm On Sep 07, 2019
Is amazing...The real example of nobody ugly
Re: Billionaire Shatta Bandle Rushed By Girls As He Goes Shopping by franklingud(m): 6:04pm On Sep 07, 2019
This guy sef! His own dwarfism too bad that he even has knocked knees, but still girls are rushing him.
Hoes everywhere you go.

Re: Billionaire Shatta Bandle Rushed By Girls As He Goes Shopping by franchasng: 8:12pm On Sep 07, 2019
Nicolex:
its not ladies fault na, its their nature, all women are gold diggers of different level, including you hun wink
Re: Billionaire Shatta Bandle Rushed By Girls As He Goes Shopping by victorian(f): 8:25pm On Sep 07, 2019
franchasng:
its not ladies fault na, its their nature, all women are gold diggers of different level, including you hun wink

Guy! It's not a crime digging this gold y'all are yapping about.

Guys too are also digging this gold in different levels and dimensions. And newsflash? Celebs gold digging naim worse pass the ordinary girls own.

So no need playing saint.

Everyone is looking for where soft .

I have struggled to certain level in life that I cannot even date, how much more marry a broke guy and that's pure fact. Cos when I was broke, they didnt treat me well either.

If otedola daughter broke up with her boo and starts sending gifts to catch your attention, plz Tell me u will reject?
Re: Billionaire Shatta Bandle Rushed By Girls As He Goes Shopping by victorian(f): 8:36pm On Sep 07, 2019
Has anyone ever seen celeb associate and date the poor before? Or even marry the poor?

They all go for class, money and power in relationships. So why should an average girl not wish for such kind of man or friends too..

Let's be realistic, and stop been hypocritical as usual. everybody in this country, as in every fucvking body is a gold digger! And that's fact.

It's just that gold digging get levels!
Re: Billionaire Shatta Bandle Rushed By Girls As He Goes Shopping by franchasng: 8:38pm On Sep 07, 2019
victorian:

Guy! It's not a crime digging this gold y'all are yapping about.

Guys too are also digging this gold in different levels and dimensions. And newsflash? Celebs gold digging naim worse pass the ordinary girls own.

So no need playing saint.

Everyone is looking for where soft .

I have struggled to certain level in life that I cannot even date, how much more marry a broke guy and that's pure fact. Cos when I was broke, they didnt treat me well either.

If otedola daughter broke up with her boo and starts sending gifts to catch your attention, plz Tell me u will reject?

everybody is a gold digger including you, but u know the gold digging nature of women has higher percentage than that of men.

But yeah, we all are gold diggers of different level.

But women generally are more prone to trying to reap where they did not sow, that's digging gold to the highest level wink
Re: Billionaire Shatta Bandle Rushed By Girls As He Goes Shopping by babakb: 8:41pm On Sep 07, 2019
Men are so hypocritical and selfish.

A guy that has lost his body count will still come here and call girls gold diggers.........damn
Re: Billionaire Shatta Bandle Rushed By Girls As He Goes Shopping by victorian(f): 8:49pm On Sep 07, 2019
franchasng:
everybody is a gold digger including you, but u know the gold digging nature of women has higher percentage than that of men.

But yeah, we all are gold diggers of different level.

But women generally are more prone to trying to reap where they did not sow, that's digging gold to the highest level wink

Thank God you accept, you are also a gold digger, whether high level gold digging or low level gold digging, it's all the same. The fact is Gold digging is involved.

Small town thief and an armed robber can both be labelled thieves! Thief na thief!

If I'm poor and a nobody , no one would want to associate with me. They will treat me like plague. That's fact.

Everyone tries as much as possible to reap where they don't sow, it's life, and such acts is called expansion.

If you think big and plan big, and believe in yourself, you will definitely reap where u didn't sow and reap bountifully if you do your homework well, topped with God's blessings. If the rich person who has where a lady want to reap from could need someone like her to expand either his family line through children or gold mine through wisdom and skills, then it Depends on what she's bringing to his gold mine.

So Bros! We are all gold diggers and it's nothing to be ashamed of. Life is just what it is.

Some people want to go higher in life, and they must dig this gold in whichever way they can dig it, as long as they won't spill blood.

So spare me, the wailing of ladies are gold diggers. It's allowed.

Cos the rich are even worse gold diggers than us. It's just too glaring.

I'm a proud gold digger, no apologies. Can't come and allow a broke guy use me anyhow cos I want to appear as a saint.
Re: Billionaire Shatta Bandle Rushed By Girls As He Goes Shopping by franchasng: 8:58pm On Sep 07, 2019
victorian:

Thank God you accept, you are also a gold digger, whether high level gold digging or low level gold digging, it's all the same. The fact is Gold digging is involved.

Small town thief and an armed robber can both be labelled thieves! Thief na thief!

If I'm poor and a nobody , no one would want to associate with me. They will treat me like plague. That's fact.

Everyone tries as much as possible to reap where they don't sow, it's life, and such acts is called expansion.

If you think big and plan big, and believe in yourself, you will definitely reap where u didn't sow and reap bountifully if you do your homework well, topped with God's blessings. If the rich person who has where a lady want to reap from could need someone like her to expand either his family line through children or gold mine through wisdom and skills, then it Depends on what she's bringing to his gold mine.

So Bros! We are all gold diggers and it's nothing to be ashamed of. Life is just what it is.

Some people want to go higher in life, and they must dig this gold in whichever way they can dig it, as long as they won't spill blood.

So spare me, the wailing of ladies are gold diggers. It's allowed.

Cos the rich are even worse gold diggers than us. It's just too glaring.

I'm a proud gold digger, no apologies. Can't come and allow a broke guy use me anyhow cos I want to appear as a saint.

anyway, I am not a gold digger hun because I wonder how much any woman can give to me now. There are rich ladies of course but I know no woman can give me the kind of money I am working for and want, so their goldmine no reach what I can labor myself digging.

I say this because I know ladies, especially Nigerian ladies are stingy, selfish and very wicked that they can never give their man money that will amount to something. They can only spend their money to cook food they will also eat with their man, maybe buy him few ckothesy, shoes, perfume, etc, and such gold is far from what I would want to dig.

Unless the lady can grant me an interest free loan of 100million to pay her back in say 1yr or 2 or 6months or give me a contract of 10million above, those are the only gold I can dig from any lady, anything less is far from me, so u see why I am not a gold digger shocked
Re: Billionaire Shatta Bandle Rushed By Girls As He Goes Shopping by victorian(f): 9:13pm On Sep 07, 2019
franchasng:
anyway, I am not a gold digger hun because I wonder how much any woman can give to me now. There are rich ladies of course but I know no woman can give me the kind of money I am working for and want, so their goldmine no reach what I can labor myself digging.

I say this because I know ladies, especially Nigerian ladies are stingy, selfish and very wicked that they can never give their man money that will amount to something. They can only spend their money to cook food they will also eat with their man, maybe buy him few ckothesy, shoes, perfume, etc, and such gold is far from what I would want to dig.

Unless the lady can grant me an interest free loan of 100million to pay her back in say 1yr or 2 or 6months or give me a contract of 10million above, those are the only gold I can dig from any lady, anything less is far from me, so u see why I am not a gold digger shocked

At the bolded a lady can give you such contract, it's not hard to give out to someone, a rich lady cares for.
Some women have bastard money, I mean Nigerian women. But only handsome upwardly mobile male celebs know this fact. Receiving such money from rich Nigerian women is not an issue.
Women have tried in the past to invest few millions of naira or thousands of naira in their bfs lives but at the end it's either the bf absconds abroad on the day of weddings or immediately start causing trouble with his family to breakup with her, after she must have set him up financially.
Women have learnt the hard and terrible way, that's why some. Spend without spending much like for food, laptops, clothes, but any other thing like very huge sums? Forget it, it won't happen.

Assuming u have close ties with some handsome celebs, they will tell you how much rich women, Nigerians women doles out to them, just for friendship and fun.

If you know u know

An average Nigerian guy who feels he's smart have messed their good luck in women wey make sense, all by themselves. So don't blame for been stingy.
Re: Billionaire Shatta Bandle Rushed By Girls As He Goes Shopping by victorian(f): 9:13pm On Sep 07, 2019
franchasng:

At the bolded a lady can give you such contract, it's not hard to give out to someone, a rich lady cares for.
Some women have bastard money, I mean Nigerian women. But only handsome upwardly mobile male celebs know this fact. Receiving such money from rich Nigerian women is not an issue.
Women have tried in the past to invest few millions of naira or thousands of naira in their bfs lives but at the end it's either the bf absconds abroad on the day of weddings or immediately start causing trouble with his family to breakup with her, after she must have set him up financially.
Women have learnt the hard and terrible way, that's why some. Spend without spending much like for food, laptops, clothes, but any other thing like very huge sums? Forget it, it won't happen.

Assuming u have close ties with some handsome celebs, they will tell you how much rich women, Nigerians women doles out to them, just for friendship and fun.

If you know u know. I won't mention names amongst the male celebs but they know women who are sponsoring their rich lifestyles with ease.

An average Nigerian guy who feels he's smart have messed their good luck in women wey make sense, all by themselves. So don't blame us for been stingy. We've been bitten so many times. We ain't going down such route anymore.

And at then end of it all, you are a gold digger cos deep down u desire such lady who will Give you 10million naira contract. wink
Re: Billionaire Shatta Bandle Rushed By Girls As He Goes Shopping by franchasng: 9:43pm On Sep 07, 2019
victorian:
[/b]

If you know u know. I won't mention names amongst the male celebs but they know women who are sponsoring their rich lifestyles with ease.

An average Nigerian guy who feels he's smart have messed their good luck in women wey make sense, all by themselves. So don't blame us for been stingy. We've been bitten so many times. We ain't going down such route anymore.

And at then end of it all, you are a gold digger cos deep down u desire such lady who will Give you 10million naira contract. wink

We have stories of more than 1000 Nigerian men living in US who brought a local Nigerian girl from Nigeria to US and after she arrives US and taste the American woman life, she decides to sabotage her hubby and turn against him, some even go as far as ensuring their husband gets jailed or lost all he acquired before they came to US, yet we have thousands of Nigerian guys going back to Nigeria to marry Nigerian based ladies and bring to US without citing cases of other Nigerian men who tried it and their wife jilted them.

But talk to any US based Nigerian single lady about going to Nigeria to find Nigerian based guys to marry and bring to US and they will tell u God forbid, and begin to mention unheard or never happened cases of Nigerian ladies who brought their Nigerian based bf to US and he jilted her.

Same way, we have millions of Nigerian guys sponsoring their girlfriends, buying them cars, paying rents for them, sponsoring them in school and we also know of lots of these ladies who later scorn and jilt these boyfriends who invested heavily in them yet u can never see Nigerian men making an issue for not helping their girlfriends but u only hear ladies tell cock and bull stories of how one lady in kuvuku land that u don't ever know gave her boyfriend money and he jilted her and that for that reason that they can't give any man they are dating any help.

See my dear let me tell you, I have bought a car for a lady in the past because was and she is worth it, forget the plays we play here, we still care about the ladies that are faithful and loyal to us, and I can tell u, yes I know lots of Nigerian ladies now have money a lot of money I know but majority of Nigerian ladies are selfish and stingy to their men, they only spend on their family members and parents, their boyfriend or hubby is a no no, they lie a lot about not having money.

The only people rich Nigerian ladies spend their small money on are jigolos and playboys who deceive them with hyping+lies; they parade as actors, showbiz/entertainment celebrities because women love showoff & media, I know a lot of them, the likes of Jim Iyke, Ubi Franklin, etc, they are the kind of guys Nigerian ladies dole out their small money to, simply because these guys package themselves as rich and use big business proposals, romance & sex to get money from these ladies and they always fall for it. But talk of helping their average boyfriends, a Nigerian lady will rather die than do such, no matter how rich she is, unless the guy lies, over hypes and packages himself as a rich classy guy and use one format or hype himself to get them to spend, if not typical Nigerian lady will not spend a dime on her man, be it her boyfriend or husband.

That's what most Abuja guys and Nigerian male celebrities use to collect big money from rich Nigerian ladies but the same ladies will never give to their average struggling boyfriend, they will rather give you 1001 excuses why they don't assist their boyfriends, they will tell u some imaginary stories of one of their imaginary friend that helped her struggling boyfriend and after he became rich he dumped her but u will never know that her ghost friend, and the fake story will keep spreading like wild fire among other ladies that only heard it as rumor from another of their friend's friend, and it continues to spread without any proof that such happened.

So I repeat, no Nigerian lady as it is now can give me the kind of money I want, so I can't dig gold from them cos they no reach, their stinginess, selfishness and wickedness is on another level towards their boyfriends and even husbands, I speak with facts.

Re: Billionaire Shatta Bandle Rushed By Girls As He Goes Shopping by franchasng: 9:51pm On Sep 07, 2019
victorian:
[/b]

at the bolded, I will collect oh cos I need that 10milla now oh, if u can give it I wouldn't mind answering gold digger oh shocked shocked

But like I told u before, u can only get such amount from Nigerian ladies by telling them lies, and hyping yourself beyond your worth and promising them love and marriage which I can never bring myself low to do when I know my worth cool

Only actors, showbiz and entertainment celebrities who are usually rough guys who made it to stardom via entertainment live such fake, unscrupulous life.

All the ladies that crossed our path and maybe messed up their chances will read about us in pages of newspapers and TVs, so no need telling stupid lies to get crumbs from women grin
Re: Billionaire Shatta Bandle Rushed By Girls As He Goes Shopping by Nicolex(f): 10:59pm On Sep 07, 2019
franchasng:
it's not also your fault, for not having any gold to be dug ,broke dudes are of different levels,including you sweety...if some men no mumu some girls no go chop ona.
Re: Billionaire Shatta Bandle Rushed By Girls As He Goes Shopping by franchasng: 11:04pm On Sep 07, 2019
Nicolex:
it's not also your fault, for not having any gold to be dug ,broke dudes are of different levels,including you sweety...if some men no mumu some girls no go chop ona.
whew!! This is upper cut blow shocked shocked

Re: Billionaire Shatta Bandle Rushed By Girls As He Goes Shopping by Nicolex(f): 11:06pm On Sep 07, 2019
franchasng:
it's also not your fault that you don't have any gold to be dug ,broke dudes are of different levels,including you sweety...go and hustle and have sense too,so no girl go use u catch cruise,cos if ya eyes tear,girl no go fit chop u bros.

Teni Sends Internet Into Meltdown With This Epic Reply To A Nosy Fans / “my Boyfriend Was Hard All Night” Bobrisky Shares Enchanting Photos / Tiny Waist Actress, Shyngle Cooking In Her Man's House Wearing This, Fans React

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88