Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,021 members, 7,828,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Billionaire Shatta Bandle Rushed By Girls As He Goes Shopping - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Billionaire Shatta Bandle Rushed By Girls As He Goes Shopping (6472 Views)

Doja Cat Goes Shopping In A Bed Sheet Almost Got Naked / My Sons Eat Like Godzilla — Jim Iyke Says As He Goes Shopping (Photos) / Regina Daniels Goes Shopping With Family After Childbirth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Billionaire Shatta Bandle Rushed By Girls As He Goes Shopping by franchasng: 11:08pm On Sep 07, 2019
Nicolex:
it's also not your fault that you don't have any gold to be dug ,broke dudes are of different levels,including you sweety...go and hustle and have sense too,so no girl go use u catch cruise,cos if ya eyes tear,girl no go fit chop u bros.
I saw it already my sister, stop reminding us that we no get money na cheesy cheesy
Re: Billionaire Shatta Bandle Rushed By Girls As He Goes Shopping by Nicolex(f): 11:10pm On Sep 07, 2019
franchasng:
I saw it already my sister, stop reminding us that we no get money na cheesy cheesy
Lmao
Re: Billionaire Shatta Bandle Rushed By Girls As He Goes Shopping by franchasng: 11:12pm On Sep 07, 2019
Nicolex:
Lmao
I want to pray for you, oya come closer grin

Re: Billionaire Shatta Bandle Rushed By Girls As He Goes Shopping by Nicolex(f): 11:15pm On Sep 07, 2019
franchasng:
I want to pray for you, oya come closer grin
Lol,u need jesus in abundance
Re: Billionaire Shatta Bandle Rushed By Girls As He Goes Shopping by franchasng: 11:18pm On Sep 07, 2019
Nicolex:
Lol,u need jesus in abundance
Oya take am shocked shocked

Re: Billionaire Shatta Bandle Rushed By Girls As He Goes Shopping by Nicolex(f): 11:22pm On Sep 07, 2019
franchasng:
Oya take am shocked shocked
Smiles
Re: Billionaire Shatta Bandle Rushed By Girls As He Goes Shopping by emmaodet: 12:58am On Sep 08, 2019
franchasng:
We have stories of more than 1000 Nigerian men living in US who brought a local Nigerian girl from Nigeria to US and after she arrives US and taste the American woman life, she decides to sabotage her hubby and turn against him, some even go as far as ensuring their husband gets jailed or lost all he acquired before they came to US, yet we have thousands of Nigerian guys going back to Nigeria to marry Nigerian based ladies and bring to US without citing cases of other Nigerian men who tried it and their wife jilted them.

But talk to any US based Nigerian single lady about going to Nigeria to find Nigerian based guys to marry and bring to US and they will tell u God forbid, and begin to mention unheard or never happened cases of Nigerian ladies who brought their Nigerian based bf to US and he jilted her.

Same way, we have millions of Nigerian guys sponsoring their girlfriends, buying them cars, paying rents for them, sponsoring them in school and we also know of lots of these ladies who later scorn and jilt these boyfriends who invested heavily in them yet u can never see Nigerian men making an issue for not helping their girlfriends but u only hear ladies tell cock and bull stories of how one lady in kuvuku land that u don't ever know gave her boyfriend money and he jilted her and that for that reason that they can't give any man they are dating any help.

See my dear let me tell you, I have bought a car for a lady in the past because was and she is worth it, forget the plays we play here, we still care about the ladies that are faithful and loyal to us, and I can tell u, yes I know lots of Nigerian ladies now have money a lot of money I know but majority of Nigerian ladies are selfish and stingy to their men, they only spend on their family members and parents, their boyfriend or hubby is a no no, they lie a lot about not having money.

They only people again they spend small on are jigolos and playboys who deceive them, those that parade as actors, showbiz celebrities, I know a lot of them, the likes of Jim Iyke, Ubi Franklin, they are the kind of guys Nigerian ladies do dish out their small change to simply because these guys package themselves as rich and use business proposals and romance to get money from them and they always fall for it. But talk of helping their average boyfriends, a Nigerian lady will rather die than do such they won't no matter how rich she is, unless the guy lies and packages himself as a rich classy guy and use one format or hype himself to get them to spend, if not they won't.

That's what most Abuja guys and Nigerian male celebrities use to collect big money from rich Nigerian ladies but they will never give to their average struggling boyfriend they will tell u some imaginary stories of one of their friend that helped her struggling boyfriend and after he became rich he dumped her but u will never know that her ghost friend, and the fake story will keep spreading like wild fire.

So I repeat, no Nigerian lady as it is now can give me the kind of money I want, so I can't dig gold from them cos they no reach, their stinginessz, selfishness and wickedness is on another level towards their boyfriends and even husbands, I speak with facts.

Bro, you have said it all.
The stinginess, selfishness and wickedness of nigerian ladies is mind boggling

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Billionaire Shatta Bandle Rushed By Girls As He Goes Shopping by victorian(f): 8:11am On Sep 08, 2019
franchasng:
at the bolded, I will collect oh cos I need that 10milla now oh, if u can give it I wouldn't mind answering gold digger oh shocked shocked

But like I told u before, u can only get such amount from Nigerian ladies by telling them lies, and hyping yourself beyond your worth and promising them love and marriage which I can never bring myself low to do when I know my worth cool

Only actors, showbiz and entertainment celebrities who are usually rough guys who made it to stardom via entertainment live such fake, unscrupulous life.

All the ladies that crossed our path and maybe messed up their chances will read about us in pages of newspapers and TVs, so no need telling stupid lies to get crumbs from women grin

At the bolded na so. smiley
Re: Billionaire Shatta Bandle Rushed By Girls As He Goes Shopping by victorian(f): 8:15am On Sep 08, 2019
franchasng:
We have stories of more than 1000 Nigerian men living in US who brought a local Nigerian girl from Nigeria to US and after she arrives US and taste the American woman life, she decides to sabotage her hubby and turn against him, some even go as far as ensuring their husband gets jailed or lost all he acquired before they came to US, yet we have thousands of Nigerian guys going back to Nigeria to marry Nigerian based ladies and bring to US without citing cases of other Nigerian men who tried it and their wife jilted them.

But talk to any US based Nigerian single lady about going to Nigeria to find Nigerian based guys to marry and bring to US and they will tell u God forbid, and begin to mention unheard or never happened cases of Nigerian ladies who brought their Nigerian based bf to US and he jilted her.

Same way, we have millions of Nigerian guys sponsoring their girlfriends, buying them cars, paying rents for them, sponsoring them in school and we also know of lots of these ladies who later scorn and jilt these boyfriends who invested heavily in them yet u can never see Nigerian men making an issue for not helping their girlfriends but u only hear ladies tell cock and bull stories of how one lady in kuvuku land that u don't ever know gave her boyfriend money and he jilted her and that for that reason that they can't give any man they are dating any help.

See my dear let me tell you, I have bought a car for a lady in the past because was and she is worth it, forget the plays we play here, we still care about the ladies that are faithful and loyal to us, and I can tell u, yes I know lots of Nigerian ladies now have money a lot of money I know but majority of Nigerian ladies are selfish and stingy to their men, they only spend on their family members and parents, their boyfriend or hubby is a no no, they lie a lot about not having money.

They only people again they spend small on are jigolos and playboys who deceive them, those that parade as actors, showbiz celebrities, I know a lot of them, the likes of Jim Iyke, Ubi Franklin, they are the kind of guys Nigerian ladies do dish out their small change to simply because these guys package themselves as rich and use business proposals and romance to get money from them and they always fall for it. But talk of helping their average boyfriends, a Nigerian lady will rather die than do such they won't no matter how rich she is, unless the guy lies and packages himself as a rich classy guy and use one format or hype himself to get them to spend, if not they won't.

That's what most Abuja guys and Nigerian male celebrities use to collect big money from rich Nigerian ladies but they will never give to their average struggling boyfriend they will tell u some imaginary stories of one of their friend that helped her struggling boyfriend and after he became rich he dumped her but u will never know that her ghost friend, and the fake story will keep spreading like wild fire.

So I repeat, no Nigerian lady as it is now can give me the kind of money I want, so I can't dig gold from them cos they no reach, their stinginessz, selfishness and wickedness is on another level towards their boyfriends and even husbands, I speak with facts.

It goes both ways not only guys investing In women.
Those stories u said are ghost stories are actually very true. I know of two ladies personally who fell into such disastrous relationships. They were completely broken with their exes but thank God, today they are settled now.

Anyways may God help us all in the gold digging. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Billionaire Shatta Bandle Rushed By Girls As He Goes Shopping by franchasng: 8:20am On Sep 08, 2019
victorian:

It goes both ways not only guys investing In women.
Those stories u said are ghost stories are actually very true. I know of two ladies personally who fell into such disastrous relationships. They were completely broken with their exes but thank God, today they are settled now.

Anyways may God help us all in the gold digging. Amen.
Amen, you always sound mature and reasonable in your comments, keep it up and do have a blessed Sunday

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Shatta Bandle Rushed By Girls As He Goes Shopping by victorian(f): 9:26am On Sep 08, 2019
franchasng:
Amen, you always sound mature and reasonable in your comments, keep it up and do have a blessed Sunday

Aww thanks dear.

Life taught me to think matured smiley

I'm still in church, though smiley

God bless you too & have a blessed day.
Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Billionaire Shatta Bandle Rushed By Girls As He Goes Shopping by universe26(m): 6:47pm On Sep 08, 2019
victorian:
Has anyone ever seen celeb associate and date the poor before? Or even marry the poor?

They all go for class, money and power in relationships. So why should an average girl not wish for such kind of man or friends too..

Let's be realistic, and stop been hypocritical as usual. everybody in this country, as in every fucvking body is a gold digger! And that's fact.

It's just that gold digging get levels!

Hey take it easy ma'am. not everyone or body is a gold digger. understanding differ as our faces differ, i see ur trying to explain ur point of view. i like most of ur points sha.
Re: Billionaire Shatta Bandle Rushed By Girls As He Goes Shopping by victorian(f): 7:05pm On Sep 08, 2019
universe26:

Hey take it easy ma'am. not everyone or body is a gold digger. understanding differ as our faces differ, i see ur trying to explain ur point of view. i like most of ur points sha.

I'm taking it easy o. Even relaxing here with a chilled bottle of non alcoholic wine reading new stories on nairaland.
I'm done with the golddigging thing already . I and Mr francsng have found a common ground to air our views. He aired his own, in his own understanding likewise me too, in my own understanding.
And weve called it a wrap , early this morning. smiley
It was a healthy argument but thank God, people can read our different views about this gold digging thing.

So, If you feel everybody is not a gold digger? Then let your conscience judge you, and guys should stop saying only women are gold diggers, because it goes both ways. that's it.
Re: Billionaire Shatta Bandle Rushed By Girls As He Goes Shopping by universe26(m): 7:19pm On Sep 08, 2019
victorian:

I'm taking it easy o. Even relaxing here with a chilled bottle of non alcoholic wine reading new stories on nairaland.
I'm done with the golddigging thing already . I and Mr francsng have found a common ground to air our views. He aired his own, in his own understanding likewise me too, in my own understanding.
And weve called it a wrap , early this morning. smiley
It was a healthy argument but thank God, people can read our different views about this gold digging thing.

So, If you feel everybody is not a gold digger? Then let your conscience judge you, and guys should stop saying only women are gold diggers, because it goes both ways. that's it.

Ur welcome, just like i said understanding differs. i believe gold digging has selfishness attached. so ur point is ;everyone is digging. just perspective. my point is that my parents arent digging.
Re: Billionaire Shatta Bandle Rushed By Girls As He Goes Shopping by victorian(f): 7:25pm On Sep 08, 2019
universe26:

Ur welcome, just like i said understanding differs. i believe gold digging has selfishness attached. so ur point is ;everyone is digging. just perspective. my point is that my parents arent digging.

My parents of those days, like yours were not digging. Even mine.

But these days? Times have changed. Oh my God! It's terrible and so glaring. It's crazy out there with the level of gold digging. Very crazy.
Maybe it's because of Buhari regime o, I just can't place my hand on it. But it's up the roof with people these days.
During your leisure time , study people. Your friends, your colleagues, neighbours and u will realise I'm right in a way.
Re: Billionaire Shatta Bandle Rushed By Girls As He Goes Shopping by universe26(m): 7:47pm On Sep 08, 2019
victorian:

My parents of those days, like yours were not digging. Even mine.

But these days? Times have changed. Oh my God! It's terrible and so glaring. It's crazy out there with the level of gold digging. Very crazy.
Maybe it's because of Buhari regime o, I just can't place my hand on it. But it's up the roof with people these days.
During your leisure time , study people. Your friends, your colleagues, neighbours and u will realise I'm right in a way.

LOL
i sure will do that.

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Shatta Bandle Rushed By Girls As He Goes Shopping by victorian(f): 8:47pm On Sep 08, 2019
universe26:

LOL
i sure will do that.

Perfect smiley

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Shatta Bandle Rushed By Girls As He Goes Shopping by nototribalist: 10:39pm On Sep 08, 2019
This nonsense guy is a scam, stop posting this nonsense here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bisi Fayemi Of Ekiti State : First Lady Fashion Style / Simi Disobeys Her Mum And Refuses To Wear Bra In Public (photo) / Check Out This Hilarious Wedding Photoshoot That Was Rated Best In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.