Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,325 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Tiwa Savage, Jidenna And Carmelo Anthony In New York (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage, Jidenna And Carmelo Anthony In New York (Photos) (47883 Views)

Jidenna, Osinachi Dike Apama Son Is Dead / Burna Boy Launches Own Bank In New York (Photos) / Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage, Jidenna And Carmelo Anthony In New York (Photos) by franchasng: 9:58pm On Sep 07, 2019
Lol
Re: Tiwa Savage, Jidenna And Carmelo Anthony In New York (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 9:58pm On Sep 07, 2019
Why she wear only bra for outside now, is she crazy or what
Re: Tiwa Savage, Jidenna And Carmelo Anthony In New York (Photos) by makinson2865: 9:58pm On Sep 07, 2019
Sikira kilo kosi o,suku seka.....
Re: Tiwa Savage, Jidenna And Carmelo Anthony In New York (Photos) by godisablack(m): 10:00pm On Sep 07, 2019
StephenBB:
I really don't seem to see well ��

Who's that guy on grey blue by the right

That dress is sooooo.....

... Ebuka I guess grin
Re: Tiwa Savage, Jidenna And Carmelo Anthony In New York (Photos) by drezzyx(m): 10:00pm On Sep 07, 2019
The next line of action will be kpa kpa kpa if u understand what I mean good luck

Re: Tiwa Savage, Jidenna And Carmelo Anthony In New York (Photos) by martineverest(m): 10:01pm On Sep 07, 2019
Mraphel:
She nearly becomes olosho to promote a single song chai.

Women like attention.
your stupidity tho

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage, Jidenna And Carmelo Anthony In New York (Photos) by KcMarShalL(f): 10:02pm On Sep 07, 2019
donbachi:
which kind sputting and baff up be dis na?

Na wetin I been wan ask too
Re: Tiwa Savage, Jidenna And Carmelo Anthony In New York (Photos) by martineverest(m): 10:04pm On Sep 07, 2019
overdrive:
Is tiwa this short or those guys are very tall
that's basketball baller almost 7 ft...far taller than pique , Pogba and Ibrahimovic
Re: Tiwa Savage, Jidenna And Carmelo Anthony In New York (Photos) by CSTR2: 10:04pm On Sep 07, 2019
Bluezy13:
Tall, Taller, Tallest...

Used to think Jidenna was a tall dude.
Deceptive camera though.
Tiwa looking like she squeezed herself into the space.
Jidenna looking like a native doctor
Jidenna is tall.
NBA players are freaks.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage, Jidenna And Carmelo Anthony In New York (Photos) by blowjob: 10:05pm On Sep 07, 2019
NOTHING, DEY AGAIN TO SMOOCH grin grin grin

HOEESSS DEY WORN OUT IN TIME, JUST LIKE PLUG FOR AUTO grin grin grin

HIS/HER EX RIGHT NOW grin grin grin

DAT WAN, WAY BE WAN JUMP, FOR 3RD MAINLAND BRIDGE grin grin

ALL DIS PU...SSY ,NIGERIA MEN grin grin grin

COMMERCIAL HOEESSS cheesy grin
Re: Tiwa Savage, Jidenna And Carmelo Anthony In New York (Photos) by TheAngry1: 10:09pm On Sep 07, 2019
Mraphel:
She nearly becomes olosho to promote a single song chai.

Women like attention.

Some of you here don't have sense

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage, Jidenna And Carmelo Anthony In New York (Photos) by LordOfTheWeed: 10:10pm On Sep 07, 2019
Is that Ebuka or Jidenna?
Re: Tiwa Savage, Jidenna And Carmelo Anthony In New York (Photos) by Tushed: 10:12pm On Sep 07, 2019
Looking for big d**k around the world.
Re: Tiwa Savage, Jidenna And Carmelo Anthony In New York (Photos) by Geofavor(m): 10:12pm On Sep 07, 2019
The same Tiwa who said she won't be going to SA due to their Xenophobia is now putting on an SA clothing line -- MaXhosa. Pathetic.

Most of these celebs don't give a Frak about Naija. Whatever they post on social media is just to stay relevant and keep getting endorsement deals.

I won't be surprised if burna is hanging out with AKA lowkey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage, Jidenna And Carmelo Anthony In New York (Photos) by point5: 10:13pm On Sep 07, 2019
Thunder fire the person wey give Tiwa that clothe to put on..
Re: Tiwa Savage, Jidenna And Carmelo Anthony In New York (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 10:17pm On Sep 07, 2019
I thought Tiwa was against anything South African but there she is wearing a South African brand cheesy cheesy cheesy make Lagos boys catch her she go explain grin

GistMore11:
Music star Tiwa Savage was so excited after her new track with the video of 49-99 appears on new york times square electronic billboard.

She was pictured with Jidenna and Carmelo Anthony on the red carpet.

Gist from GistMore
http://gistmore.com/tiwa-savage-poses-with-jidenna-and-carmelo-anthony-in-new-york
Re: Tiwa Savage, Jidenna And Carmelo Anthony In New York (Photos) by banji1(m): 10:19pm On Sep 07, 2019
MiaB:
I don't understand tiwas outfit sneakers on long skirt
I been dey think am o.

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details.
Re: Tiwa Savage, Jidenna And Carmelo Anthony In New York (Photos) by DameB(f): 10:20pm On Sep 07, 2019
Iamdazzle:
Jidenna is wearing skirt and gown

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is hilarious ROTFL......
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage, Jidenna And Carmelo Anthony In New York (Photos) by Leebeedo(m): 10:21pm On Sep 07, 2019
Iamdazzle:
Jidenna is wearing skirt and gown

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is hilarious ROTFL......

Jidenna is obviously trying to link to his Nigerian root which is extremely commendable.
It is obvious Nigerians cannot be satisfied, you should be commending him instead of making fun of him.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage, Jidenna And Carmelo Anthony In New York (Photos) by Seandisputed(m): 10:28pm On Sep 07, 2019
Leebeedo:

Jidenna is obviously trying to link to his Nigerian root which is extremely commendable.
It is obvious Nigerians cannot be satisfied, you should be commending him instead of making fun of him.

Which Nigerian root dey dress like this??

Root ko stem ni
Re: Tiwa Savage, Jidenna And Carmelo Anthony In New York (Photos) by nototribalist: 10:31pm On Sep 07, 2019
Bluezy13:
Tall, Taller, Tallest...

Used to think Jidenna was a tall dude.
Deceptive camera though.
Tiwa looking like she squeezed herself into the space.
Jidenna looking like a native doctor

Ok

Re: Tiwa Savage, Jidenna And Carmelo Anthony In New York (Photos) by ghettochild(m): 10:32pm On Sep 07, 2019
why is she wearing a south African designer clothing....hypocrite
Re: Tiwa Savage, Jidenna And Carmelo Anthony In New York (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 10:33pm On Sep 07, 2019
Abt 6.8 ft abi
Basketballers sha
See height

God i short
Sars go fit flag dis 1 down
He go draw car seat go back seat
Based on long leg
Re: Tiwa Savage, Jidenna And Carmelo Anthony In New York (Photos) by skyfather09(m): 10:49pm On Sep 07, 2019
jidenna fagboy... see gown Abeg.
Re: Tiwa Savage, Jidenna And Carmelo Anthony In New York (Photos) by greggng: 10:58pm On Sep 07, 2019
exstreve:

I first met Tiwa in 2011, when she was still in London, it took me about 2days to see her since she was busy writting songs for top American stars in the US like Fantasia barruno and Snoop Dogg
when we finally met, I was so surprised she was giving me seductive looks, to cut the story short, I had sex with her and countless of times after that, I had to let her go, then she came back to naija, and released 'kele kele love' from her debut studio album 'once upon a time' (2013)

I just like your dream ...you will never smell her Toto till you die. Real men don't kiss and tell. Attention seeker
Re: Tiwa Savage, Jidenna And Carmelo Anthony In New York (Photos) by ndako89: 11:01pm On Sep 07, 2019
GistMore11:
She wrote;

See more photos of Tiwa Savage and Jidenna as her new song, 49-99 trends in New York ==> HERE
so aunty tiwa tall like this
Re: Tiwa Savage, Jidenna And Carmelo Anthony In New York (Photos) by Mrlazarus: 11:10pm On Sep 07, 2019
frbona:
[s][/s]
Calm your fears bro
Not all women are like your momma

JEEEESSSUUUUSSSS!!!!! CHAI!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage, Jidenna And Carmelo Anthony In New York (Photos) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 07, 2019
Carmelo Anthony. I remember the match at the 2012 Olympics against Nigeria. He broke Team USA's individual scoring record by scoring 37 points in just 14 minutes against Nigeria.
Re: Tiwa Savage, Jidenna And Carmelo Anthony In New York (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 1:07am On Sep 08, 2019
ShawttySoFyne:
Cool story bro, tell it again

grin grin grin
>
Re: Tiwa Savage, Jidenna And Carmelo Anthony In New York (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 1:16am On Sep 08, 2019
festacman:
Tiwa Savage is old in the game but sometimes she rolls like a naive up and coming artiste. In these pictures, she deployed bad personality carriage, poor image projection, zero elegance and poor dress-to-event matching sense. Just look at how she diminished rather than enhance her brand as an accomplished STAR. Tiwa is an excellent singer who used to live in US but yet she always shows some signs of 'low self-esteem' whenever she is in the midst of established American stars. Her image managers should do better.

By the way, I am a ardent fan and admirer of Tiwa Savage. So there no trace of hate in my observations. Just a little pissed off!

Tiwa was attending the latest Melo Made collection presentation, and her skirt was from the collection...
>
Re: Tiwa Savage, Jidenna And Carmelo Anthony In New York (Photos) by Injera(f): 1:30am On Sep 08, 2019
Gabrie300:

The Guy on shades is An NBA basketball player
That is Melo
The guy that rained 3 pointers on Nigeria at London Olympics
Re: Tiwa Savage, Jidenna And Carmelo Anthony In New York (Photos) by favour32(m): 2:43am On Sep 08, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
What is jidenna wearing?
Ubulukwu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don't You Think Wizkid Should Start Hiring Songwriters? / Regina Daniels Covers Viviam Lam Glamour Magazine (Pictures) / 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.