Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,977 members, 7,835,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

TRUE LIFE STORY: What Would You Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / TRUE LIFE STORY: What Would You Do? (460 Views)

True Life Story. What Will You Do? / TRUE LIFE STORY: What A Man Went Through In Life for Doing This To His Wife / Shocking Story: What You Sow Is What You Reap. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TRUE LIFE STORY: What Would You Do? by farem: 10:39am On Sep 07, 2019
WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

*A woman tells her husband that she is going to visit her sick mum in the village. She goes on Friday and returns on Sunday, with plenty of fruits and food stuff, saying they are from her mum to the husband and the children. Then, the husband gently asks her about her mother's health and how she was doing, to which she replies that she took her to the hospital in the village and she is recovering and getting better. The wife adds that her mother insisted that she must re-visit the village in a few days, to spend at least a week with her.* *"I'm worried about Mama" the wife crooned, with tears swelling in her eyes.* *"She'll be fine, dear." Husband lovingly replied.* *The husband then politely asks her to take the items to the kitchen.* *As she enters, she meets her mother preparing food in the kitchen.* *Apparently, her mum came visiting since the Friday that she left home.* *You can imagine the plight of this woman. stuck, shocked, dazed and dumb founded at the kitchen door!* *whether to go in and drop the item's from mama', or return to her husband in the livingroom!

How would you handle this case if you are the husband or what explanation will you give if you are the woman? Please your humble opinion is required.
Re: TRUE LIFE STORY: What Would You Do? by donbachi(m): 10:44am On Sep 07, 2019
just like me buying corn from u and u telling me to cut half for u....does that make any sense.
Re: TRUE LIFE STORY: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 07, 2019
If I were her,

I would be shocked to see my mum in the kitchen

and be scared to return to hubby in the living room.

1 Like

Re: TRUE LIFE STORY: What Would You Do? by goodmorning40: 10:55am On Sep 07, 2019
I actually forgot I brought mama from the village with me so she can be well taken Care of. She entered the house few minutes than I did so it escaped my mind that I was with her
Re: TRUE LIFE STORY: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 07, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Put A Smile On Your Child's Face Today / Difference Between Home Washed And Dry Cleaner Washed Clothes? / Goat Meat Pepper Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.