Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

True Life Story. What Will You Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / True Life Story. What Will You Do? (1644 Views)

My Life Story, What Can I Do / TRUE LIFE STORY: What A Man Went Through In Life for Doing This To His Wife / Shocking Story: What You Sow Is What You Reap. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Life Story. What Will You Do? by Wittyglam(f): 7:34pm On Sep 12, 2022
Good evening everyone. (6mins read)

The last time I brought a true life story here I got a lot of amazing answers. Thank you.

Here is another one, people reach out to me for my opinion regarding their situation, since I’m into counseling and sometimes I need the opinions of others. That is why I share this stories here.

A man named Emeka is married to a woman called Sade and they’re blessed with 4 beautiful kids, two boys and two girls.

Emeka, has been an amazing husband for the past 16years of their marriage and Sade too. I’m narrating this the way I was being told.

They both work and their family has been one with few issues just like other marriages. Something strange happened last month and this is about to change their lives forever.

Sade, make a confession to her husband. You’re guessing what it is hmmmmm.

Emeka is not the father of their first child, Emeka found this hard to believe and went out to do a DNA test but it came out to be true and he never suspected her for ones.

Sade is begging and asking forgiveness and everyone is asking Emeka to forgive and not break the marriage but Emeka is in a state of confusion.

He came to me and you can see the level of pain on is face. I asked him a simple, Have you forgiven her and he said Yes. I ask another one, do you see yourself trusting her or wanting your marriage to work? And he went numb asking me what he should do. There is so much to write and I don’t want it to be lengthy.

What will you advise?
Re: True Life Story. What Will You Do? by advanceDNA: 7:48pm On Sep 12, 2022
I dont understand people...how una dey straff multiple partners together...some people are just very dirty...and u will do so to point of marriage ....

Anyway.....
Its been 16 years emeka should lock up...
If he cant lockup... he should divorce sade..
Sade should carry pikin to the real father if emeka doesnt want again

again... its been 16years... the bond is already dia...emeka should lockup

3 Likes

Re: True Life Story. What Will You Do? by Baronthecelebri: 8:13pm On Sep 12, 2022
Wittyglam:

The last time I brought a true life story here I got a lot of amazing answers. Thank you.

Here is another one, people reach out to me for my opinion regarding their situation, since I’m into counseling and sometimes I need the opinions of others. That is why I share this stories here.

A man named Emeka is married to a woman called Sade and they’re blessed with 4 beautiful kids, two boys and a girl.

Emeka, has been an amazing husband for the past 16years of their marriage and Sade too. I’m narrating this the way I was being told.

They both work and their family has been one with few issues just like other marriages. Something strange happened last month and this is about to change their lives forever.

Emeka is not the father of their first child, Emeka found this hard to believe and went out to do a DNA test but it came out to be true and he never suspected her for ones.

Sade is begging and asking forgiveness and everyone is asking Emeka to forgive and not break the marriage but Emeka is in a state of confusion.

He came to me and you can see the level of pain on is face. I asked him a simple, Have you forgiven her and he said Yes. I ask another one, do you see yourself trusting her or wanting your marriage to work? And he went numb asking me what he should do. There is so much to write and I don’t want it to be lengthy.

What will you advise?
he should divorce that bastard

2 Likes

Re: True Life Story. What Will You Do? by fman(m): 8:19pm On Sep 12, 2022
Wittyglam:
they’re blessed with 4 beautiful kids, two boys and a girl.
That was where I stopped reading.

3 Likes

Re: True Life Story. What Will You Do? by Wittyglam(f): 9:10pm On Sep 12, 2022
fman:

that was an error.
Re: True Life Story. What Will You Do? by Wittyglam(f): 9:10pm On Sep 12, 2022
Wittyglam:

A man named Emeka is married to a woman called Sade and they’re blessed with 4 beautiful kids, two boys and two girls.

What will you advise?
Re: True Life Story. What Will You Do? by fman(m): 9:14pm On Sep 12, 2022
Wittyglam:
that was an error.
Ok. Dear
Re: True Life Story. What Will You Do? by Wittyglam(f): 9:26pm On Sep 12, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
he should divorce that bastard
I didn’t want to give him that option yet, I want him to explore other options.
Re: True Life Story. What Will You Do? by Wittyglam(f): 9:29pm On Sep 12, 2022
advanceDNA:
I dont understand people...how una dey straff multiple partners together...some people are just very dirty...and u will do so to point of marriage ....

Anyway.....
Its been 16 years emeka should lock up...
If he cant lockup... he should divorce sade..
Sade should carry pikin to the real father if emeka doesnt want again

again... its been 16years... the bond is already dia...emeka should lockup
I was thinking the same thing, that is why I asked him if he can trust her again or can live with again her. He grew up from a broken up and never wanted same for is kids.
Re: True Life Story. What Will You Do? by GoldSantana: 10:04pm On Sep 12, 2022
All that avails is a divorce. The marriage is definitely not going to remain the same.

1 Like

Re: True Life Story. What Will You Do? by GboyegaD(m): 11:34pm On Sep 12, 2022
No one can advice him. He should make a decision/advice himself based on:
Can he still love the child in question as he has always?
Does Shade know the real father and has there been communication during the marriage?
Why did Shade choose to open up now?

1 Like

Re: True Life Story. What Will You Do? by Fahvvy: 12:43am On Sep 13, 2022
GboyegaD:
Does Shade know the real father and has there been communication during the marriage?

This are very valid questions you're asking here sir...

In my opinion the reason why she choose to open up is probably because the real father of the child has come knocking...

I mean, she has successfully hid this for 16years, so why should she open up now, if not that there's a huge chance her hubby would find out? She prolly just wants to soften things up by confessing...

If I were in his shoes, I would stay only because I don't want history to repeat itself (he came from a broken home), but I would NEVER trust or be committed to her undecided...

On a side note: Paternity fraud will only be reduced drastically if there is a prison sentence attached to the perpetuators of this wicked act...

1 Like

Re: True Life Story. What Will You Do? by GboyegaD(m): 1:43am On Sep 13, 2022
Fahvvy:

In my opinion the reason why she choose to open up is probably because the real father of the child has come knocking...

I mean, she has successfully hid this for 16years, so why should she open up now, if not that there's a huge chance her hubby would find out? She prolly just wants to soften things up by confessing...

If I were in his shoes, I would stay only because I don't want history to repeat itself (he came from a broken home), but I would NEVER trust or be committed to her undecided...

On a side note: Paternity fraud will only be reduced drastically if there is a prison sentence attached to the perpetuators of this wicked act...

How the ladies live with the secret is what I still cannot understand.
Re: True Life Story. What Will You Do? by Foodqueen(f): 1:46am On Sep 13, 2022
Na lie just full this place....

6mims read..... Something wey no reach 15 seconds.

2+1=4

1 Like

Re: True Life Story. What Will You Do? by efficiencie(m): 10:22am On Sep 13, 2022
Wittyglam:

A man named Emeka is married to a woman called Sade and they’re blessed with 4 beautiful kids, two boys and a girl.

What will you advise?

First, Emeka should work with the wife and family of the wife to find the true father of the first child and ensure that he accepts responsibility for his actions.

Second, Emeka should conduct DNA tests for all the children and confirm whether all the other kids are his or not.

Third, Emeka should conduct a family meeting involving the parents of Sade and his own parents to explain the situation to them and ensure that both families are aware of the situation.

Fourth, Emeke needs to go on a retreat to pray, to release pent up emotions and to heal.

Fifth, Emeka should return to wife but be careful with trusting her like he used to. If she could do such an abomination and keep it to herself for 16 years she can do a lot more damage.

1 Like

Re: True Life Story. What Will You Do? by tauhedsuleiman: 6:32pm On Sep 13, 2022
GboyegaD:
good evening sir I requested for ur help about two weeks now I don't know if you get to see it cuz the mods somehow deleted all my post cuz I was criticizing them. However I know things are difficult I can testify to that as I sold my phone to pay my school fees, I have to beg my neighbors phone to see if you can help me Abeg I have nothing at home only God knows how I have been surviving. Sir even its #1000 it will go along way as nothing is too small God bless you sir
Re: True Life Story. What Will You Do? by opeyy(f): 8:14pm On Sep 13, 2022
fman:

PMSL grin
Re: True Life Story. What Will You Do? by onumadu: 8:26pm On Sep 13, 2022
Wittyglam:

I was forced to stop reading at this point because the Maths was wrong; didn't add up.
Re: True Life Story. What Will You Do? by Wittyglam(f): 8:29pm On Sep 13, 2022
efficiencie:

First, Emeka should work with the wife and family of the wife to find the true father of the first child and ensure that he accepts responsibility for his actions.

Second, Emeka should conduct DNA tests for all the children and confirm whether all the other kids are his or not.

Third, Emeka should conduct a family meeting involving the parents of Sade and his own parents to explain the situation to them and ensure that both families are aware of the situation.

Fourth, Emeke needs to go on a retreat to pray, to release pent up emotions and to heal.

Fifth, Emeka should return to wife but be careful with trusting her like he used to. If she could do such an abomination and keep it to herself for 16 years she can do a lot more damage.
I love this part so much, Fourth, Emeka needs to go on a retreat to pray, to release pent up emotions and to heal.
Is it possible to live with someone you don’t trust?

He has already informed both families.
Re: True Life Story. What Will You Do? by GboyegaD(m): 8:30pm On Sep 13, 2022
tauhedsuleiman:
good evening sir I requested for ur help about two weeks now I don't know if you get to see it cuz the mods somehow deleted all my post cuz I was criticizing them. However I know things are difficult I can testify to that as I sold my phone to pay my school fees, I have to beg my neighbors phone to see if you can help me Abeg I have nothing at home only God knows how I have been surviving. Sir even its #1000 it will go along way as nothing is too small God bless you sir

Your girlfriend should be able to sustain you na.
Re: True Life Story. What Will You Do? by Wittyglam(f): 8:49pm On Sep 13, 2022
GoldSantana:
All that avails is a divorce. The marriage is definitely not going to remain the same.
yet I was thinking same.
Re: True Life Story. What Will You Do? by Wittyglam(f): 8:50pm On Sep 13, 2022
GboyegaD:
thank you for this.
Re: True Life Story. What Will You Do? by Wittyglam(f): 8:51pm On Sep 13, 2022
Fahvvy:

I agreed with your last sentence.
Re: True Life Story. What Will You Do? by Wittyglam(f): 8:54pm On Sep 13, 2022
onumadu:

I was forced to stop reading at this point because the Maths was wrong; didn't add up.
I did correct that, it was an error.
Re: True Life Story. What Will You Do? by tauhedsuleiman: 10:24pm On Sep 13, 2022
GboyegaD:

Your girlfriend should be able to sustain you na.
sir I don't have girlfriend o, my neighbors have been sustaining me sha. Begging is not something am use to nor proud of ever since I lost my grandma when I was in jss3 I have been sponsoring myself doing manual work, now am in my final year things have not been difficult for me the frustration is getting to me Abeg reason the boy matter God bless you
Re: True Life Story. What Will You Do? by Helpout12345: 11:00pm On Sep 13, 2022
efficiencie:

I like your logic here. Please permit me to build on that.

That number 2 is very important. So that Emeka can suffer all the heartbreak at once.

As for trusting the woman again. Not possible.
Re: True Life Story. What Will You Do? by GboyegaD(m): 11:02pm On Sep 13, 2022
tauhedsuleiman:
sir I don't have girlfriend o, my neighbors have been sustaining me sha. Begging is not something am use to nor proud of ever since I lost my grandma when I was in jss3 I have been sponsoring myself doing manual work, now am in my final year things have not been difficult for me the frustration is getting to me Abeg reason the boy matter God bless you

Your stories are not consistent.
Re: True Life Story. What Will You Do? by tauhedsuleiman: 11:20pm On Sep 13, 2022
GboyegaD:

I am just frustrated my grandma was the one sponsoring my education however she died when I was in JSS3, none of my relatives assisted me as my mom is late and dad unknown, sold my phone April this year to pay my school fees now am living in dark age period (no phone) God and my neighbors have been sustaining the. Things are not easy even if its #1000 you can assist me with as you have other obligations I'll be super grateful
Re: True Life Story. What Will You Do? by tauhedsuleiman: 11:25pm On Sep 13, 2022
GboyegaD:

the phone owner wants the phone back, I believe I'll be in a position to help others just like you, you are an inspiration to many nairalanders God bless you
Re: True Life Story. What Will You Do? by tauhedsuleiman: 3:07pm On Sep 14, 2022
GboyegaD:

happy born day greatman the earth rejoice the day you where given birth to... Wish you many more years abundant, God bless you abundantly
Re: True Life Story. What Will You Do? by tauhedsuleiman: 8:59pm On Sep 21, 2022
GboyegaD:

good evening sir its me again, I know I'm disturbing you, pls help me 5h na something ejorr
Re: True Life Story. What Will You Do? by GboyegaD(m): 9:21pm On Sep 21, 2022
tauhedsuleiman:
good evening sir its me again, I know I'm disturbing you, pls help me 5h na something ejorr

Go read your message to me in my email and compare to what you wrote on nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Senior,:is Green Earth Mattress A Good Product / First Born, Middle Child Or Last Born? / Mayhem On Third Mainland Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.