Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

The Pride You Gave Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Pride You Gave Me (304 Views)

Asking A Girl For Sex Because You Gave Her Money Is Rude / SEX TALK: The Funniest Excuse You Gave A Girl For Cuming Too Quick Is? / Is It Childish To Collect The Gift You Gave Your Ex After Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Pride You Gave Me by Liftkid(m): 12:20pm On Sep 07, 2019
You only had that morning to leave the house and wait at where we scheduled to meet at dawn.

Not even a powder graced that dimpled face, those melons got no aid from your hands either. They dangled, as I watched you run towards me.

Truly, you were in a haste, no be small race, you could have held those boobs. Wasn't that you first time been in hurry ?

You really needed to evade getting caught by your Dad.

That beauty though, its has remained unbeaten like Pele's Record.

You looked more like a queen even without a crown, I wasn't hallucinating, neither am a from a royal family. maybe your gown was deceptive.

Some lies sef! How necessary they could be at times. Remember that lie you told mum ?
I lay the blames on your parents. Strict parents raises the most deceitful kids .The kids would rather lie against God than let their parents know the truth.

Unlike me that would rather look dad to his face and say. "I'm going to ashawo house" and that's the whole truth. Liars know where they belong after life, I'm honesty.

Did she even say a word to me when we met? Never! Neither did i. Guess we lost our voices but I could remember those boobs rubbing against my chest.

It was at Onitsha owerri road, I flagged down the bus and you sailed.

Was that tears that ran down my cheeks? Nah! MEN DON'T CRY but I recalled sneezing, I suppose I developed catarrh from the previous kisses we had.

Business they say before pleasure. I returned to the shop. I knew where to join you at dawn, Our self built Paradise on earth.

we would be spending a whole 43,200 seconds in the arms of each other.

two novices, celibates, kissing and smooching at wee hours.. Hope we don't end up knacking some akpako

Verily, a watched pot never boils. it took more than 48 hours for the sun to set.

Time, were you being partial ? thought you await no man ?

Why do you seem to slow down whenever you are needed to move faster? a successful day it was though.

Delay is Never defeat; Sun, finally set and She phoned and commanded I buy her edibles when coming.

arrogance? was she trying to ride me?? Well, I understood she was feeling proud because she got a PRIDE to offer me

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Sex Ap / asd / Are U In For A Serious Relationship.. L

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.