Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) (86384 Views)

Erica And Kiddwaya Take Their Romance To Sierra Leone (Video) / Bambam & Teddy A To Play The Role Of Uju And Mbaka In The Movie Foreigner's God / Bbnaija: Bambam, Teddy A, Nina And Cee-c Up For Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) by OTayobami(m): 11:06pm On Sep 07, 2019
No be small *started from the toilet now we're here*

Re: Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) by richPHAROAH: 11:07pm On Sep 07, 2019
can you bloggers stop this nonsense?
Re: Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) by lenghtinny(m): 11:07pm On Sep 07, 2019
Love usually happens in the strangest places

2 Likes

Re: Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) by Femeto: 11:08pm On Sep 07, 2019
From toilet to the Isle. That's should be the title of their wedding.

1 Like

Re: Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 07, 2019
what is wrong remains it
Re: Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) by orunmila144: 11:08pm On Sep 07, 2019
who teddy epp
Re: Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) by Walehelt(m): 11:08pm On Sep 07, 2019
Angelfrost:
What's even the fuss?... Their act of copulation was in a toilet, cleaner than most people's bedrooms of fornication, except that it happened on live TV...

Some people criticizing them have had sex in worse places: refuse dumps, abandoned buildings in slums, graveyards, places of worship, etc...

Graveyard bawo?

1 Like

Re: Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 07, 2019
Marriage just began today naa...
Re: Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) by Mercy2006(f): 11:09pm On Sep 07, 2019
Awww,congrats once again. And to think that some of those who judged them harshly are still single at forty.Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) by onosbaba3310: 11:09pm On Sep 07, 2019
Where the Bleep is MIRACLE and EFE??

1 Like

Re: Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) by Angelfrost(m): 11:13pm On Sep 07, 2019
Walehelt:

Graveyard bawo?

The level of immorality and depravity of my generation will shock you to hell and back!!! Even Satan off cap for some of our youths. cry

1 Like

Re: Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) by felixofeimun: 11:15pm On Sep 07, 2019
Walehelt:

Fear God ooo
it might end in the toilet o
Re: Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) by Platony(m): 11:16pm On Sep 07, 2019
Wish them well!!
Re: Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 07, 2019
Mercy2006:
Awww,congrats once again. And to think that some of those who judged them harshly are still single at forty.Hmmm
Please mention their names if you still have the list.

Re: Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) by auntysimbiat(f): 11:22pm On Sep 07, 2019

1 Like

Re: Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) by iBubbler: 11:42pm On Sep 07, 2019
ShawttySoFyne:
Started from the toilet now we're here cheesy
��
Re: Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) by Neshietdebayzman(m): 12:00am On Sep 08, 2019
Congrat
Re: Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) by 9jaRealist: 12:02am On Sep 08, 2019
Angelfrost:
What's even the fuss?... Their act of copulation was in a toilet, cleaner than most people's bedrooms of fornication, except that it happened on live TV...

Some people criticizing them have had sex in worse places: refuse dumps, abandoned buildings in slums, graveyards, places of worship, etc...

I would think folks were criticizing them because it was on LIVE TV and not because of the toilet...

Either way, HAPPY MARRIED LIFE to them!
>
Re: Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) by 9jaRealist: 12:04am On Sep 08, 2019
lenghtinny:
Love usually happens in the strangest places

I think that was another four-letter word beginning with "L"... grin
>
Re: Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) by greypencils: 12:39am On Sep 08, 2019
ShawttySoFyne:
Started from the toilet now we're here cheesy
Started from the toilet now their own team fucking here

1 Like

Re: Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) by Mercy2006(f): 12:42am On Sep 08, 2019
princeking2:

Please mention their names if you still have the list.
If I start to talk,in tiwa's voice. grin
But I can't cos am a bit down right now,Serena just lost to a Canadian
Re: Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) by Fareedahlee44(f): 12:53am On Sep 08, 2019
Angelfrost:

you just nailed it...
Re: Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) by 1234IKECHhukwu: 2:04am On Sep 08, 2019
Mercy2006:
Honestly.U see this life eh! e get as ebi.
Re: Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) by mikedeji10(m): 2:59am On Sep 08, 2019
Stop pipu...bad influence and examples to youth
Re: Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) by banji1(m): 3:24am On Sep 08, 2019
My sisters, no go copy another person template thinking it will work for you o...thing it, boys may just chop and clean mouth!

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details.

2 Likes

Re: Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) by emperortobby1(m): 5:32am On Sep 08, 2019
Chai... love na wan tintin
Re: Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) by RevengeNimi(m): 5:34am On Sep 08, 2019
post=82020271:
HAPPY MARRIED LIFE Teddy and Bam Bam.

Your 3 future kids will soon be coming around to read where their parents love started from.........THE TOILET!

I'm still reading 1000 pages of this book just to get better understanding on how to slap you from here...

2 Likes

Re: Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) by deltateam: 5:49am On Sep 08, 2019
See the circumstances of their meeting. If he bangs another girl, I hope you people will nor bring it here cos this is like sitting on a gun powder.
Re: Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) by deltateam: 5:55am On Sep 08, 2019
Fuckyoumod:
From bbnaija toilet to matrimonial bed.

Surely their kids would grow and would watch the toilet video... And read my comment.

Hmmmmm..... E heavy for mouth

Hmm
Re: Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) by RockHard: 5:57am On Sep 08, 2019
This just goes to show life isn't always predictable.

2 Likes

Re: Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) by sauceEEP(m): 6:00am On Sep 08, 2019
I just hope and pray it doesn't crash, pokello and elikem comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) by NotFarFrom: 6:09am On Sep 08, 2019
buckbuz:
Congratulations to them.....

I'm not bad Belle but is marriage suppose to be some kinda achievement or medal of honor??
Yes it is an achievement to be married and a medal to remain married. When you marry, you go find this post and edit it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-revealing Outfit (Photo) / Plastic Surgery: 7 Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Going Under The Knife / Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.