Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,713 members, 7,955,686 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:46 PM

Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) (86492 Views)

Erica And Kiddwaya Take Their Romance To Sierra Leone (Video) / Bambam & Teddy A To Play The Role Of Uju And Mbaka In The Movie Foreigner's God / Bbnaija: Bambam, Teddy A, Nina And Cee-c Up For Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) by Nobody: 6:14am On Sep 08, 2019
Mercy2006:
If I start to talk,in tiwa's voice. grin
But I can't cos am a bit down right now,Serena just lost to a Canadian
Pele.... Wish you quick Serena recovery. tongue
Re: Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) by vickydevoka(m): 6:18am On Sep 08, 2019
This is to tell ladies beauty no de bring husband. Bambam was de ugliest in de house buh her swag ni be hear
Re: Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) by anEye4anEye: 6:22am On Sep 08, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Come!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) by uunwanaobong3: 6:32am On Sep 08, 2019
WISHING THEM MORE TOILET SEX TO THEIR ELBOW
Re: Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) by uunwanaobong3: 6:36am On Sep 08, 2019
FROM THE TOILET TO THE ALTER.
LESSON, ANYTHING U WANT TO DO, DO IT WITH A PURPOSE (U WANT TO Bleep? Bleep WITH A PURPOSE)
Re: Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) by McTobe(m): 6:38am On Sep 08, 2019
I tried as much as possible to bypass any talk about these duo but now it’s getting really irritating. How does the marriage validate their act of careless lovemaking in the BBN house, what is even wrong with people.
It’s one thing for them to have behaved in that manner in the house it’s another thing to use marriage and Validate it. So because my wife is happily married to me I should have sex with her in the television. There is something wrong with this our generation.
Re: Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) by nurex01(m): 6:43am On Sep 08, 2019
It remains gedoni and khaffi now
Re: Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 08, 2019
buckbuz:
Congratulations to them.....

I'm not bad Belle but is marriage suppose to be some kinda achievement or medal of honor??
Yes oo..
Re: Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) by yeyeosoronga: 7:31am On Sep 08, 2019
buckbuz:
Congratulations to them.....

I'm not bad Belle but is marriage suppose to be some kinda achievement or medal of honor??

Not an achievement or something needing a medal of honor, but a very joyful period/occasion. Same as having a child. What makes it more joyous is if the wedding is between 2 people who love each other. Those 2 have shown consistency since they were in the evil Big brother house (anything SA is evil to me now). After they left the house, their love has grown and we realised it wasn't all a strategy or game for them. She seems to be his calming balm, and he seems to love her the way she wants to be loved..

1 Like

Re: Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) by Jms85(m): 7:35am On Sep 08, 2019
Shameful beginning... may it b glorious ending oo.. nothing inspiring here.. only make ur union legal
Re: Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) by asspen8: 7:43am On Sep 08, 2019
post=82020271:
HAPPY MARRIED LIFE Teddy and Bam Bam.

Your 3 future kids will soon be coming around to read where their parents love started from.........THE TOILET!
Bad Belle
Re: Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) by asspen8: 7:51am On Sep 08, 2019
Fuckyoumod:
From bbnaija toilet to matrimonial bed.

Surely their kids would grow and would watch the toilet video... And read my comment.

Hmmmmm..... E heavy for mouth

Bad belle pple,must you involve their future kids,alasotan pro
Re: Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) by Nature8(m): 8:08am On Sep 08, 2019
Re: Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) by Nature8(m): 8:10am On Sep 08, 2019
hugelyendowed:
Watch the videos HERE

Ok
Re: Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) by donoro(m): 8:40am On Sep 08, 2019
ShawttySoFyne:
Started from the toilet now we're here cheesy
[right][/right] grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) by mrhipup(m): 8:57am On Sep 08, 2019
ShawttySoFyne:
Started from the toilet now we're here cheesy
Started from the toilet now the HO team's f**king here

1 Like

Re: Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) by Brightest04(m): 9:25am On Sep 08, 2019
Lol,With this well managed end for this duo believe me you,many girls in the house will be rushing to be bleeped in the toilets with the hope it will leads to marriage after the show.
Re: Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) by Mercy2006(f): 10:53am On Sep 08, 2019
princeking2:

Pele.... Wish you quick Serena recovery. tongue
Thank you jare.
Re: Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 11:25am On Sep 08, 2019
donoro:
[right][/right] grin grin grin cheesy
grin
Re: Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) by Tpresh(f): 4:22pm On Sep 08, 2019
Happy married life to them.
Re: Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) by Champneys: 5:32pm On Sep 08, 2019
O do were mo inu toilet grin
Re: Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) by merits(m): 6:43pm On Sep 08, 2019
post=82020271:

Your 3 future kids will soon be coming around to read where their parents love started from.........THE TOILET!
And so what! That's doesn't mean anything.everybody as a past.even you!
Re: Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) by merits(m): 6:43pm On Sep 08, 2019
post=82020271:

And so what! That's doesn't mean anything.everybody as a past.even you! Toilet or no toilet,so far they are happy am cool with it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-revealing Outfit (Photo) / Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) / Wizkid Changes Seat To Prevent Lady From Taking Pictures With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.