Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,024 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

HERO Beer: Market Implications With Their Affiliation To South Africa Business - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / HERO Beer: Market Implications With Their Affiliation To South Africa Business (31633 Views)

Why Is The Price Of Beer Cheaper In The North Compared To South (video) / Guest Seen Draining Beer Completely From Its Bottle, Today, / WE ARE THE DISTRIBUTORS OF HERO BEER IN NIGERIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HERO Beer: Market Implications With Their Affiliation To South Africa Business by booksrite001: 6:07pm On Sep 08, 2019
Lamasta:
Booksrite001 happy Sunday

kiss

Happy Sunday....
How was the service?
Re: HERO Beer: Market Implications With Their Affiliation To South Africa Business by Babysheart(f): 6:42pm On Sep 08, 2019
seunrebirth:
SABMILLER (South African Breweries), Interfact LLC. based in Onitsha, Anambra State. Makers and owner of the Hero Lager beer, Eagle lager beer are fully South Africa Shareholdings.

There' have always been this wrong assumption that Peter Obi owns Hero beer which has attracted large patronage to the beer in the Eastern part of the country and Nigeria in General, but the unassailable truth is that South Africa breweries fully owns Hero 100%.

Peter Obi was just a business influencer, just like MTN has Pascal Dozie as a local face used for Local continent policy. South African Breweries in Nigeria making money to fund their Government at home to kill our own Nigeria brother. What an irony, taking advantage of the Nigerian people's Ignorance

For this alone, I have stop drinking HERO BEER and any other related drinks associated with SA.

Sorry
This demarketing no work. Still drinking Hero.
Re: HERO Beer: Market Implications With Their Affiliation To South Africa Business by mekuxiani(m): 6:44pm On Sep 08, 2019
seunrebirth:
SABMILLER (South African Breweries), Interfact LLC. based in Onitsha, Anambra State. Makers and owner of the Hero Lager beer, Eagle lager beer are fully South Africa Shareholdings.

There' have always been this wrong assumption that Peter Obi owns Hero beer which has attracted large patronage to the beer in the Eastern part of the country and Nigeria in General, but the unassailable truth is that South Africa breweries fully owns Hero 100%.

Peter Obi was just a business influencer, just like MTN has Pascal Dozie as a local face used for Local continent policy. South African Breweries in Nigeria making money to fund their Government at home to kill our own Nigeria brother. What an irony, taking advantage of the Nigerian people's Ignorance

For this alone, I have stop drinking HERO BEER and any other related drinks associated with SA.
Drink Golden Guinea

Re: HERO Beer: Market Implications With Their Affiliation To South Africa Business by Lamasta(m): 6:54pm On Sep 08, 2019
booksrite001:

kiss
Happy Sunday.... How was the service?
We bless God
You always like and share my posts
Re: HERO Beer: Market Implications With Their Affiliation To South Africa Business by booksrite001: 6:58pm On Sep 08, 2019
Lamasta:

We bless God

You always like and share my posts
cheesy
I believe we share the same political views. That's quite something. Now that you know, would you try out my app?
Re: HERO Beer: Market Implications With Their Affiliation To South Africa Business by Lamasta(m): 7:02pm On Sep 08, 2019
booksrite001:

cheesy
I believe we share the same political views. That's quite something. Now that you know, would you try out my app?

The same political views that's incredible

What's the app all about
Re: HERO Beer: Market Implications With Their Affiliation To South Africa Business by olash: 7:51pm On Sep 08, 2019
Open stop saying trash. Sabmiller does not exist again, it's now ab-inbev.
Re: HERO Beer: Market Implications With Their Affiliation To South Africa Business by SayginSA: 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2019
seunrebirth:

SABMiller no longer exist,as it merged with AB InBev to create the biggest beer maker on Earth. Yes South Africans have stake in it,but majority of shares are owned by Brazilians, Americans, British,etc. Also do you know Game is owned by South African Massmart,which Waltmat bought controlling stake? Nationalise South Africa based companies and have their American, Europens and British,bring your economy to it's knees.
Re: HERO Beer: Market Implications With Their Affiliation To South Africa Business by SayginSA: 9:06pm On Sep 08, 2019
martowskin1:

Also stop drinking Trophy larger beer, beta malt, grand malt,

Mumu dey worry all of una...

Sabmiller is a SA base company which has been acquired by inbev brewery a begium brewery.

International brewery at osun, palbob brewery in rivers and intafact brewery in anambra are subsidiaries under the inbev family.

So u really have a lot of beer to stop drinking

they merged,but retained AB inbev as their official trading name. SABMiller and AB Inbev shareholders,got new shares of the new AB Inbev based on their holdings/stakes.
Re: HERO Beer: Market Implications With Their Affiliation To South Africa Business by IgboEmir001: 9:21pm On Sep 08, 2019
This dude is a scam.
Re: HERO Beer: Market Implications With Their Affiliation To South Africa Business by IgboEmir001: 9:25pm On Sep 08, 2019
Hero beer is bottled by international breweries, not SABmiller. Ode!
Re: HERO Beer: Market Implications With Their Affiliation To South Africa Business by Emyogalanya: 9:45pm On Sep 08, 2019
Knox123:
shocked

Boys nor quick know during this xenophobia raid, dem for empty their factory for them..
Fake talk Hero has nothing to do with south africa. Forget that "SAB" definitioo. This guy only wants us to Burn it down due to Biafra Logo on it . Just like shoprite was Touched and it beloNg to the west. He can't know Hero Beer more than we
Re: HERO Beer: Market Implications With Their Affiliation To South Africa Business by remisworld(m): 12:58am On Sep 09, 2019
bakynes:
Like many of you already know Hero Beer was birthed by Interfact Breweries owned by Peter Obi in Onitsha before been acquired by SABmiller in 2014 and then SAB miller been acquired by AB-inbev the largest brewer in the world. Hero is not a south African Beer. It our own beer here. This is the handy work of a Nigerian Breweries Staff for people to boycott Hero. I am a staff of International Breweries (AB-inbev) so i know what NB can do. They are a very dirty company who are trying to Monopolize the market and you know what comes with Monopoly.

This is an unprofessional reply sir.. You cant confirm its a Nigerian Brewery staff who wrote this.. Might be anybody.. Assumption without proof? And on social media? Using your company name? Calling them a dirty company? This is opening your company up to a lawsuit..
Re: HERO Beer: Market Implications With Their Affiliation To South Africa Business by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 09, 2019
booksrite001:

cheesy

hey, why are you stalking me? did I offend you?
Re: HERO Beer: Market Implications With Their Affiliation To South Africa Business by coolflame7: 6:53am On Sep 09, 2019
hoodboy:
This shouldn't be on the front page, but I suppose money has changed hands.
Tueh embarassed
I just checked that out... The report is true, Hero is not owned by Peter Obi
Re: HERO Beer: Market Implications With Their Affiliation To South Africa Business by hoodboy(m): 7:08am On Sep 09, 2019
coolflame7:

I just checked that out... The report is true, Hero is not owned by Peter Obi

If you can’t smell obvious propaganda when you see it, I don’t know what else to tell you. This thread was put on front page with less than six comments. What exactly were they hoping to achieve?

You want to demarket an investment in Nigeria that employs hundreds of labour? Clap for yourself.
Re: HERO Beer: Market Implications With Their Affiliation To South Africa Business by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 10, 2019
booksrite001:

cheesy

Iam proud of u book rite .you are doing well focused and determined ..I haven't downloaded ur application but I read the reviews .its seems like a really good one keep up and one day soon u will develop a really good one that will be bought off you for millions of $

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NAFDAC Warns Nigerians On Consumption Of Animal Hides And Skin (ponmo) As Food / A Few Reasons Why Ladies Love Or Should Love Cucumbers / 6 Foods Nigerian Don't Joke With (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.