Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Tribunal Affirms Election Of Ovie Omo-Agege - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Affirms Election Of Ovie Omo-Agege (8787 Views)

Tribunal Affirms Election Of Tambuwal As Senator / Tribunal Affirms Election Of Douye Diri As Bayelsa Governor / Ovie Omo-Agege Biography: 9 Facts About The Deputy Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Affirms Election Of Ovie Omo-Agege by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 07, 2019
Difrent:

I love the way he humiliated the then senate leadership concerning their power to suspend him, that was one legal issue was pleased went to court for interpretation... The case made us know the Senate can't suspend a member for whatever reason for more that 11 days, Abdulmumin jubril had served several months suspension for nothing
I told someone the other time that Saraki has touched the wrong person when he suspended him.
That was how his dominance in that Senate was destroyed after Agege acted his drama. The fear others had went off and Saraki became just an ordinary man.

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal Affirms Election Of Ovie Omo-Agege by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 07, 2019
Nicoddemus:

Mpa gi there angry

hehehehe he ddnt understand i guess
Re: Tribunal Affirms Election Of Ovie Omo-Agege by AhlexOfficial(m): 9:30pm On Sep 07, 2019
I See wetin ona do o grin grin

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Tribunal Affirms Election Of Ovie Omo-Agege by macjurek(m): 9:52pm On Sep 07, 2019
Congregation Distinguished Senator Movie Omoagege,the Deputy Senate President for the victory at the Election Tribunal's over the petitioner.

Bravo and more power with wisdom to carry on the legislative duties ,remain blessed sir.

Engr.Amos Omogege.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Affirms Election Of Ovie Omo-Agege by Igholize(m): 3:07am On Sep 08, 2019
Olorogun Ovie, our own... clear road for dis man oooo, him na rock o... he dey fall anybody hand wey wan jump o. as an urhobo man, I'm very pleased with dis man representing us. strong orsel, we dey hail u from warri oo

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Affirms Election Of Ovie Omo-Agege by Sweetheart666(f): 9:53am On Sep 08, 2019
This is the highest rank any urhobo man has reached politically,so nothing can be done to unseat omo-agege. No Delta person will support PDP on this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Postpones Taraba State Presidential Rally / CJN Approves Live Transmission Of Supreme Court Judgment Presidential Election / Current 43million PVC Distribution Analysis And Figures For 36 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.