Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Delta Tribunal Sacks James Manager, Order Fresh Election In Delta South. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta Tribunal Sacks James Manager, Order Fresh Election In Delta South. (26505 Views)

Delta: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Waive (APC), Affirms Pdp's Ahwinahwi / Delta: Tribunal Sacks APC's Senator Joel Onowakpo, Orders Re-Run In 90 Days / Senator James Manager Kneeling For Ibori (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Tribunal Sacks James Manager, Order Fresh Election In Delta South. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 07, 2019
senatordave1:

I agree especially warri south west and burutu.during the last polls,warri south west wards competed in rigging.ugborodo ward gave buhari 23,000 votes,the highest by any ward in southern nigeria.buhari has to reward those people
Ugborodo and ubeji, egbokodo and other itsekiri towns around the riverine will go for uduaghan because of the unity of Ayiri, Lori and himself but the ijaw riverine areas will go for James and that is where the rigging is higher in Delta State.
Uduaghan should fight to win the isoko areas by a landslide to have a chance but I think the PDP has a stronghold over that angle.

My verdict,I see James winning again.

1 Like

Re: Delta Tribunal Sacks James Manager, Order Fresh Election In Delta South. by funakpo98: 11:14pm On Sep 07, 2019
JimohMomoh:
James Manager has been there for more than 12years yet he is not tired, but the challenge people in that state has now is the alternative they have is the APC candidate Uduaghan who happen to be the former governor of the state when he was in pdp.
Uduaghan stole the state dry, kept his loot in Tibet China and decamped to APC and all his sins were forgiven.
The election will be tough because Uduaghans own kingsmen has rejected him because of poor performance as Governor and empowering a thief and thug called Ayiri Emami but he has federal might.
James Manager's kingsmen who are majority in his district still like him despite poor performance.
Let's see how it goes.

Meanwhile while is that man below so obsessed about his country

izzokay
Re: Delta Tribunal Sacks James Manager, Order Fresh Election In Delta South. by senatordave1(m): 4:39am On Sep 08, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

Which him and Mark? You don't know anything. Lawan came in 1999 while James came in 2003
Lawan started from the house of reps in 1999 and moved to the senate in 2007.i meant those who started from senate boy
Re: Delta Tribunal Sacks James Manager, Order Fresh Election In Delta South. by senatordave1(m): 4:42am On Sep 08, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

Never again will itsekiri smell Senate or governor. We should donate them to either Edo state or south west because they think alike. Infact they are Yoruba in disguise
This must be jason scolari,as bitter as usual
Re: Delta Tribunal Sacks James Manager, Order Fresh Election In Delta South. by loswhite(m): 12:22pm On Sep 08, 2019
Sonnobax15:
Honestly,as a deltan,this is the best news i've heard in recent times...just imagine james manager being a senator 4 close to 20years now,like say na im papa get the chair....if i say the people of delta south dey very foolish,dem no dey believe..
What is the difference between James manager and uduaghan?
Re: Delta Tribunal Sacks James Manager, Order Fresh Election In Delta South. by Owologbo(m): 2:34pm On Sep 08, 2019
Sonnobax15:
Honestly,as a deltan,this is the best news i've heard in recent times...just imagine james manager being a senator 4 close to 20years now,like say na im papa get the chair....if i say the people of delta south dey very foolish,dem no dey believe..
you know nothing young man.
is the criminal representing you and you his supporters not extremely foolish?
Is Oduagha better than manager? Oduagha has only warri north as his major support. he will not get more than 15% from W.S.W. As for Isoko, he will do Thanksgiving if he get up to 5% .
Re: Delta Tribunal Sacks James Manager, Order Fresh Election In Delta South. by Owologbo(m): 2:40pm On Sep 08, 2019
Risingblue008:
James manager just sitdown for that chair since 1999,na he birthright? I beg kick DAT mother fucker out of d league,he Neva even say make he use church mind do something for he pple,since 1999 during d time of James onanefe agidigbodigbo of delta state
Is Oduagha better? J.M will still win the rerun. Oduagha should go and fight for ministerial post. We don't need government/party of propaganda and herdsmen in Delta South.
Re: Delta Tribunal Sacks James Manager, Order Fresh Election In Delta South. by Owologbo(m): 2:50pm On Sep 08, 2019
Datazone:

Short dwarf? See how you think and write? James Manager has lost it. He wants to leave the Senate next 4 years and become the governor after Okowa. See how wicked this sleeping senator can be. Well, Uduaghan will go to the Senate like a knight in shining armor in less than three months. It will be a fierce tag-team battle consisting of Uduaghan, Omo-agege, Oshiomole and Buhari on one hand and James Manager (Sleeping Senator) on the other. You and I know how that's going to end up.

please, where are you from (one conner of south West)? And what gives you the mind to sound this confident? All the names you listed above, non of them has influence on the Isoko/Ijaw people. Mr. Thomas Onowakpo that contested for House of rep. (through him that skull in Aso Rock got the little vote he was able to gather from Isoko) was not recognised. Oduagha is a failure already.
Re: Delta Tribunal Sacks James Manager, Order Fresh Election In Delta South. by Owologbo(m): 2:59pm On Sep 08, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

He is not going to be governor. It can't come from his zone. He should wait more 11yrs.
Even if they conduct senatorial election 20 times in that zone, Manager will win. The dwarf is from a minority tribe in that zone. The ijaws are more the isoko and itsekiri combined. Even isoko is supporting manager with hope that their son will replace manager

no mind that guy. To add to what you just told him; Manager is partly Isoko too (the mom is from Owelogbo).
Oduagha close ally, Ovuzorie Macaulay remains in PDP s he decline to decamp with him.
Oduagha that was order out of a party few weeks ago at Ozet already knows that its a work over for J.M.
Re: Delta Tribunal Sacks James Manager, Order Fresh Election In Delta South. by Owologbo(m): 3:02pm On Sep 08, 2019
Datazone:

You are a complete joker. Have you looked at the last results although marred with irregularities? The stats are direct opposite of what you're saying. The Isokos are more than Ijaws in Delta State. I'm from Delta and I know what I am saying. Even the Ijaw LGA is not fully theirs, Urhobos exist there. Stop calling Uduaghan dwarf. James is not taller than Uduaghan. Make a logical premise not jittery speeches mixed with insults. In PDP, there's no strong Urhobo Candidate, the Ijaws think it's their time next after okowa

which part of Delta state are you from?
And you think the Isokos are backing Oduagha?
Re: Delta Tribunal Sacks James Manager, Order Fresh Election In Delta South. by Owologbo(m): 3:15pm On Sep 08, 2019
kingkakaone:

Ugborodo and ubeji, egbokodo and other itsekiri towns around the riverine will go for uduaghan because of the unity of Ayiri, Lori and himself but the ijaw riverine areas will go for James and that is where the rigging is higher in Delta State.
Uduaghan should fight to win the isoko areas by a landslide to have a chance but I think the PDP has a stronghold over that angle.

My verdict,I see James winning again.
The Isokos will not support Oduagha. APC is not on ground there. they were able to gather small vote because of Jewel who contested for house of rep. A lot of people supported him (both in PDP).
Assuming the guy was compensated with a post in the federal level, maybe they would have have a chance in Isoko South (no North)
Re: Delta Tribunal Sacks James Manager, Order Fresh Election In Delta South. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 08, 2019
Owologbo:

The Isokos will support Oduagha. APC is not on ground there. they were able to gather small vote because of Jewel who contested for house of rep. A lot of people supported him (both in PDP).
Assuming the guy was compensated with a post in the federal level, maybe they would have have a chance in Isoko South (no North)
How can the isoko support uduaghan when APC is not on ground there according to you?
Your comment is confusing bro.
You spoke for uduaghan and James at the same time.

Please edit so I can understand better.
Re: Delta Tribunal Sacks James Manager, Order Fresh Election In Delta South. by Owologbo(m): 3:45pm On Sep 09, 2019
kingkakaone:

How can the isoko support uduaghan when APC is not on ground there according to you?
Your comment is confusing bro.
You spoke for uduaghan and James at the same time.

Please edit so I can understand better.
I'm sorry h
bro. I wanted to say that Isoko won't support Oduagha.
Re: Delta Tribunal Sacks James Manager, Order Fresh Election In Delta South. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2019
Owologbo:
I'm sorry h bro. I wanted to say that Isoko won't support Oduagha.
I know that. That's the golden ball James will use to defeat Emmanuel.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidency Intervenes In Dokubo-Asari’s Arrest / 'DSS Detains PVC Supplier, Demands Encryption Code'-APC / Ibrahim Idris & Ayiri Emami In Warri Communities To Promote Peace(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.