Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,552 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Was God "Right" In Creating The Devil? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was God "Right" In Creating The Devil? (218 Views)

❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" / Who Was God Referring To, When He Said Come Let's Make Man In Our Own Image? / Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was God "Right" In Creating The Devil? by mariobobby(m): 5:46pm On Sep 07, 2019
The Bible makes us to understand that God created all things and that includes "Lucifer" the devil. And also , the Bible makes us to understand that no body is perfect except God. My question is if God is perfect, was he right in creating the devil with all the devil did as said in the bible?
Re: Was God "Right" In Creating The Devil? by vibre: 5:48pm On Sep 07, 2019
Very wrong. Since they say God knows the end from the beginning, I wonder why he will go on to create the devil when he knows the devil will cause so much damage to humanity in the end. The story no just make sense jare
Re: Was God "Right" In Creating The Devil? by donaldking10: 6:02pm On Sep 07, 2019
las-las I'm beginning to have some doubts about this over-rated Christianity of a religion.
reason i've not gone to church in ages.

1 Like

Re: Was God "Right" In Creating The Devil? by Barristter07: 6:18pm On Sep 07, 2019
Job 38:7 said all angels rejoiced in the beginning of creation which showed All of them were faithful when created .

Until someone decide to exercise their freewill and become devil
Re: Was God "Right" In Creating The Devil? by CreepyBlackpool: 6:27pm On Sep 07, 2019
The story of God and the devil is like a man who owns a poultry farm.
The man, knowing that snakes eat chickens buys a snake and puts in the poutry house.
Same man lets the snake eat his chickens which he claims to love.
Same man supposedly is omnipotent and has the power to kill the snake but let's it kill and eat the chickens anyway

1 Like

Re: Was God "Right" In Creating The Devil? by orisa37: 6:53pm On Sep 07, 2019
Yes.
Re: Was God "Right" In Creating The Devil? by judedwriter(m): 7:25pm On Sep 07, 2019
mariobobby:
The Bible makes us to understand that God created all things and that includes "Lucifer" the devil. And also , the Bible makes us to understand that no body is perfect except God. My question is if God is perfect, was he right in creating the devil with all the devil did as said in the bible?

God didn't create the devil, He created the archangel lucifer who was the most beautiful angel as a result of ushering heaven's praises to God.

Angel lucifer choose to rebel against God. It was his decision, God didn't coerce him.

2 Likes

Re: Was God "Right" In Creating The Devil? by Uyi168: 9:05pm On Sep 07, 2019
Small small, we go reach there..

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Trivia: Is Masturbation Truely A Sin? / Strictly For Mature Lady (i Need A Wife) / Strictly For Mature Lady (i Need A Wife)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.