Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,906 members, 7,821,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" (1391 Views)

When You Are Addicted To Sexual Pleasures / Is God Really The Same Yday; Today And Forever More. / Avoid These Sexual Pleasures In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:48am On Nov 11, 2021
You don't need sex in heaven because in God's right hand is pleasure forever more

Psalm 16:11 ►
You make known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.

New Living Translation
You will show me the way of life, granting me the joy of your presence and the pleasures of living with you forever.

English Standard Version
You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

Berean Study Bible
You have made known to me the path of life; You will fill me with joy in Your presence, with eternal pleasures at Your right hand.

King James Bible
Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

The right hand is a term used metaphorically in Scripture to speak of God’s strength and power: “Your right hand, LORD, was majestic in power. Your right hand, LORD, shattered the enemy” (Exodus 15:6, see also Exodus 15:12; Psalm 18:35; 20:6; 63:8; 98:1). God’s right hand guides and sustains His people in times of need (Psalm 139:10). To be “at the right hand of God” is to inhabit a place of great honor and blessing (Psalm 45:9; 110:1). The Lord Jesus Christ now reigns in glory “at the right hand of God” (Mark 14:62; Acts 2:33; Hebrews 1:3; Colossians 3:1) and intercedes for those He has redeemed (Romans 8:34). In the early church, believers extended “the right hand of fellowship” to offer a warm greeting and as a sign of acceptance and mutual comradery (Galatians 2:9).

When David said, “At your right hand are pleasures forever,” he was expressing trust in the knowledge that his life was eternally secure in the glorious presence of his all-powerful God. He was thinking beyond life on earth to everlasting life—resurrection life—in eternity. For this reason, on the Day of Pentecost, the apostle Peter cited David’s words (Psalm 16:8–11) and interpreted them as a prophecy of Jesus Christ’s resurrection from the dead (Acts 2:25–31). Paul also quoted Psalm 16:10 at Antioch (Acts 13:35–37) as a reference to the Lord’s resurrection.

David’s confidence in God touched every aspect of his life, extending beyond mortality. He did not fear the end (Psalm 23:4) because he trusted that not even death could interrupt the joy and pleasure of intimate fellowship with His Lord.

The pleasures of this world are fleeting (Hebrews 11:25), but the complete joy of close fellowship in God’s presence endures forever: “Those who have been ransomed by the LORD will return. They will enter the new Jerusalem singing, crowned with everlasting joy. Sorrow and mourning will disappear, and they will be filled with joy and gladness” (Isaiah 51:11, NLT; see also Isaiah 35:10; Zephaniah 3:17; Revelation 7:15–17).

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" by Jay5mie: 9:55am On Nov 11, 2021
This thread's topic doesn't go down well...

"God's right is pleasure forever more"
Re: ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:59am On Nov 11, 2021
Jay5mie:
This thread's topic doesn't go down well...

"God's right is pleasure forever more"

I see... Is it OK now
Re: ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" by tommy589(m): 10:15am On Nov 11, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

I see... Is it OK now

Are you talking of soapy? I read it twice and still don't understand

Maybe you need to change the topic as suggested by @jay5mie

2 Likes

Re: ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:54am On Nov 11, 2021
tommy589:

Are you talking of soapy? I read it twice and still don't understand

Maybe you need to change the topic as suggested by @jay5mie

May God have mercy on you
Re: ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 9:01pm On Nov 11, 2021
But you need golden mansions and streets abi?
Re: ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:20pm On Nov 11, 2021
BeLookingIDIOT:
But you need golden mansions and streets abi?

Mansions are going to be on the new earth

Heaven is going to pass away and a new heaven will emerge
Re: ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" by kingxsamz(m): 9:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
You don't need sex in heaven because in God's right hand is pleasure forever more

grin grin grin
Lmao, did you actually type this with a straight face?
Re: ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:37pm On Nov 11, 2021
kingxsamz:

grin grin grin

Why don't you read it from the Bible

You make known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.

New Living Translation
You will show me the way of life, granting me the joy of your presence and the pleasures of living with you forever.

King James Bible
Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore
Re: ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" by MightySparrow: 7:35am On Nov 12, 2021
OP, clarify this: Christian heaven or Muslim heaven?
Re: ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" by Bishopkingsley(m): 7:41am On Nov 12, 2021
MightySparrow:
OP, clarify this: Christian heaven or Muslim heaven?

Only one heaven exists that Christian heaven
Re: ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" by MightySparrow: 10:17am On Nov 12, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Only one heaven exists that Christian heaven
What of 72 virgins with sumptuous Virginias in Islamic heaven?

Plenty of sex, orgies, by rivers of wine, Fela Anikulapo and co playing for them, igbaladun grin
Ask Antichristian for better enlightenment.
Re: ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" by AntiChristian: 11:06am On Nov 12, 2021
MightySparrow:

Plenty of sex, orgies, by rivers of wine, Fela Anikulapo and co playing for them, igbaladun grin

You forgot to mention that Sons of your God came to sleep with pretty women in Gen 6.

Was Jesus among?
Re: ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" by MightySparrow: 11:23am On Nov 12, 2021
AntiChristian:

You forgot to mention that Sons of your God came to sleep with pretty women in Gen 6.

Was Jesus among?
As a Muslim, you don't believe in Jesus?
Re: ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" by AntiChristian: 11:29am On Nov 12, 2021
MightySparrow:

As a Muslim, you don't believe in Jesus?

I believe in Jesus son of Mary who is 100% man has no father and is not God nor one with God but Prophet & servant of Allah!

1 Like

Re: ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" by MightySparrow: 11:34am On Nov 12, 2021
AntiChristian:

I believe in Jesus son of Mary who is 100% man has no father and is not God nor one with God but Prophet & servant of Allah!

I don't believe in Mohammed. Kazeem Abdul Allah. The one who takes the name of God 'the one who receives praise' . Which praise is left for Allah?
Re: ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" by AntiChristian: 3:26pm On Nov 12, 2021
MightySparrow:

I don't believe in Mohammed. Kazeem Abdul Allah. The one who takes the name of God 'the one who receives praise' . Which praise is left for Allah?

It's better for you to keep mute than to speak and expose your folly!

Alhamdulillah means ALL PRAISE & THANKS BE TO ALLAH!

Any human can receive praise and that does not mean all PRAISE BELONG TO SUCH!

1 Like

Re: ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" by MightySparrow: 4:48pm On Nov 12, 2021
AntiChristian:

Why did he change his name to the praised one, why praise?
Re: ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:19pm On Nov 12, 2021
MightySparrow:

The things of God are holy and there is no joke or mocking in it

You don't need sex when there is joy and peace and God filling your spirit each moment in heaven
Re: ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:21pm On Nov 12, 2021
AntiChristian:

Was Jesus among?

The sons of God are men and angels

So it not clear if they were only angels
Re: ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:24pm On Nov 12, 2021
AntiChristian:

You need to believe in Jesus as God because that is the only way to prove God is not afraid to take up death and in the process destroy death
Re: ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" by MightySparrow: 6:00pm On Nov 12, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

The things of God are holy and there is no joke or mocking in it

You don't need sex when there is joy and peace and God filling your spirit each moment in heaven

Ok, Christian's heaven. I agree.
Re: ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" by MightySparrow: 6:02pm On Nov 12, 2021
AntiChristian:

What is the meaning of mohammed?
Re: ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" by NNTR: 4:24am On Nov 13, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
[s]You don't need sex in heaven because in God's right hand is pleasure forever more

New Living Translation

English Standard Version
You make known to me the path of life; in your presence there is fullness of joy; at your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

Berean Study Bible
You have made known to me the path of life; You will fill me with joy in Your presence, with eternal pleasures at Your right hand.

King James Bible
Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

The right hand is a term used metaphorically in Scripture to speak of God’s strength and power: “Your right hand, LORD, was majestic in power. Your right hand, LORD, shattered the enemy” (Exodus 15:6, see also Exodus 15:12; Psalm 18:35; 20:6; 63:8; 98:1). God’s right hand guides and sustains His people in times of need (Psalm 139:10). To be “at the right hand of God” is to inhabit a place of great honor and blessing (Psalm 45:9; 110:1). The Lord Jesus Christ now reigns in glory “at the right hand of God” (Mark 14:62; Acts 2:33; Hebrews 1:3; Colossians 3:1) and intercedes for those He has redeemed (Romans 8:34). In the early church, believers extended “the right hand of fellowship” to offer a warm greeting and as a sign of acceptance and mutual comradery (Galatians 2:9).

When David said, “At your right hand are pleasures forever,” he was expressing trust in the knowledge that his life was eternally secure in the glorious presence of his all-powerful God. He was thinking beyond life on earth to everlasting life—resurrection life—in eternity. For this reason, on the Day of Pentecost, the apostle Peter cited David’s words (Psalm 16:8–11) and interpreted them as a prophecy of Jesus Christ’s resurrection from the dead (Acts 2:25–31). Paul also quoted Psalm 16:10 at Antioch (Acts 13:35–37) as a reference to the Lord’s resurrection.

David’s confidence in God touched every aspect of his life, extending beyond mortality. He did not fear the end (Psalm 23:4) because he trusted that not even death could interrupt the joy and pleasure of intimate fellowship with His Lord.

The pleasures of this world are fleeting (Hebrews 11:25), but the complete joy of close fellowship in God’s presence endures forever: “Those who have been ransomed by the LORD will return. They will enter the new Jerusalem singing, crowned with everlasting joy. Sorrow and mourning will disappear, and they will be filled with joy and gladness” (Isaiah 51:11, NLT; see also Isaiah 35:10; Zephaniah 3:17; Revelation 7:15–17).[/s]
What of the left hand of God then?
What in your understanding then does the left hand of God stand for?

kingxsamz:
grin grin grin
How do you mean?
What did you understand he was talking of there

Bishopkingsley:
Why don't you read it from the Bible

New Living Translation

King James Bible
Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore
The left hand of God, stands for being on the wrong side of God, either to drink of the wine of cup of God's wrath or face other forms of divine judgement i.e. Psalm 60:3, Psalm 75:8, Isaiah 51:17, Isaiah 51:22, Jeremiah 25:15, Obadiah 16 or Revelation 14:10

The only reason why there won't be sex in heaven, is simply because by that time, the purpose of sex, which fundamentally is about human procreation, would have been well served itself. Further more, meaning that, having sex in heaven or elsewhere by then, would be absolutely unnecessary.

Besides, at that point, position, level or height, something else, that no mind has imagined and that is better than, that is superior to, that is greater than or that exceeds, the ecstasy of sex, would replace having sex or copulation.

1 Corinthians 2:9
That is what the Scriptures mean when they say,
“No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined what God has prepared for those who love Him.”

However, as it is written:
“What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived” — the things God has prepared for those who love Him

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" by Workch: 4:58am On Nov 13, 2021
God will be fingering ladies with his right hand?
Re: ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" by NNTR: 8:51am On Nov 13, 2021
Workch:
[s]God will be fingering ladies with his right hand?[/s]
[img]https://c./75C6Eao6V7QAAAAM/facepalm-star-trek.gif[/img]

Re: ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" by NNTR: 8:52am On Nov 13, 2021
Workch:
[s]God will be fingering ladies with his right hand?[/s]
SMH. I would rather be a transformed ape than a degenerate son of Adam. Young men are sadly degenerate nowadays.

Re: ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:54am On Nov 13, 2021
NNTR:
What of the left hand of God then?
What in your understanding then does the left hand of God stand for?

How do you mean?
What did you understand he was talking of there

The left hand of God, stands for being on the wrong side of God, either to drink of the wine of cup of God's wrath or face other forms of divine judgement i.e. Psalm 60:3, Psalm 75:8, Isaiah 51:17, Isaiah 51:22, Jeremiah 25:15, Obadiah 16 or Revelation 14:10

The only reason why there won't be sex in heaven, is simply because by that time, the purpose of sex, which fundamentally is about human procreation, would have been well served itself. Further more, meaning that, having sex in heaven or elsewhere by then, would be absolutely unnecessary.

Besides, at that point, position, level or height, something else, that no mind has imagined and that is better than, that is superior to, that is greater than or that exceeds, the ecstasy of sex, would replace having sex or copulation.

1 Corinthians 2:9
That is what the Scriptures mean when they say,
“No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined what God has prepared for those who love Him.”

However, as it is written:
“What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived” — the things God has prepared for those who love Him

You don't know scripture there are many reasons why there is no sex in heaven

I just pointed out one reason and your showing you don't know Bible

Now in God there is beautiful pleasure according to the Bible his right hand which signify Jesus is pure bliss.

Another reason is that we shall be like angels and angels don't have sex organ

So the point you made does not justify canceling my point

You must be a baby Christian that think only in one direction
Re: ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:55am On Nov 13, 2021
Workch:
God will be fingering ladies with his right hand?

God forgive u
Re: ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" by NNTR: 10:05am On Nov 13, 2021
Bishopkingsley:
[s]You don't know scripture there are many reasons why there is no sex in heaven

I just pointed out one reason and your showing you don't know Bible

Now in God there is beautiful pleasure according to the Bible his right hand which signify Jesus is pure bliss.

Another reason is that we shall be like angels and angels don't have sex organ

So the point you made does not justify canceling my point

You must be a baby Christian that think only in one direction[/s]
I just laughed at your comment.

It is elementary bible knowledge that any that believed will at the appointed time become transformed into a glorious bodies, such that it no longer has the need for procreation, hence, the non existence of sexual organs. I didnt need to mention that because something like that ought to be common and basic biblical knowledge

Sorry to disappoint you in informing you that I am not a baby christian and that I do 360 degrees thinking, I do not think only in one direction.

I cancelled your comment because its such big, shiny red button that when pressed your mask slips and it brings out the worst in you. Do you feel much better from the revelation
Re: ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" by AntiChristian: 10:10am On Nov 13, 2021
MightySparrow:

What is the meaning of mohammed?

Praiseworthy!
Re: ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More" by AntiChristian: 10:13am On Nov 13, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

You need to believe in Jesus as God because that is the only way to prove God is not afraid to take up death and in the process destroy death

Sorry my God no dey sleep, die, eat, enter womb, pass through the birth canal, weep, be tempted by Satan,........................................................................................................................and even claim his father abandoned him when he was about to die!

God dey get father? Partner? Son?

Abeg!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fasting, God's Way / The Endtime Mantle Of Elijah -maurice Sklar / 11-year-old Girl Married To 40-year-old Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.