Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx (17702 Views)

Durella - Blame It On The Money / Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! / D'banj And Durella (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by Genuflect(m): 2:34am On Nov 03, 2010
eldee:

O fe fi eraser nu pencil jeans ni??
Abi o fe fi MOPO se Jack Bauer??
You wan use BB pin sew cloth abi?
Abi you wan use Opebe act Spiderman
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by badman(m): 4:41pm On Nov 03, 2010
'oni fe wo buba sori prada'

who tell durella say u no fit wear prada on top buba? prada dey make shoe naw

o ni fe poke lori nairaland
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by spikedcylinder: 5:50pm On Nov 03, 2010
Havent actually heard the song but I don laugh tire for hia! grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by chamotex(m): 6:01pm On Nov 03, 2010
badman:

'oni fe wo buba sori prada'

who tell durella say u no fit wear prada on top buba? prada dey make shoe naw

I was just about to come here and post this prada ish.

That's why I said his verse lacked a lil bit creativity.
Prada shoes are everywhere.

Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by chamotex(m): 6:02pm On Nov 03, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Havent actually heard the song but I don laugh tire for hia! grin grin grin cheesy

Mi o le fi Spikey shey MBGN o tongue
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by spikedcylinder: 6:17pm On Nov 03, 2010
chamotex:

Mi o le fi Spikey shey MBGN o tongue

Jor o!
Mi o le fi Chamo shey Pope Benedict. grin grin grin
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by A40(m): 6:30pm On Nov 03, 2010
The best line on that song was Eldee's "Se ole fi chainsaw se friction" grin grin
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by balo(m): 1:16am On Nov 14, 2010
A-40:

The best line on that song was Eldee's "Se ole fi chainsaw se friction" grin grin

Pls, can u explain to me wat eLDee was trying to say with "Se ole fi chainsaw se friction" , It seems I'm the only one not getting it.
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by Fadajasi(m): 7:46am On Nov 14, 2010
Friction now, Aint u a science guy
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by balo(m): 8:50am On Nov 14, 2010
Fadajasi:

Friction now, Aint u a science guy

bros, I am ooo, Chain saw is used in felling trees or cutting wood, stuffs lik dat, Friction is the resistance encountered by an object moving relative to anoda object it is in contact with, It is d friction part I am tryn to correlate. Wat kind of friction is he talkin about.? or is he talkn abt masturb8n. Abg, explain to me cos peeps arnd me dont seem to get it too.
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by eldee(m): 9:41am On Nov 14, 2010
balo:

Pls, can u explain to me wat eLDee was trying to say with "Se ole fi chainsaw se friction" , It seems I'm the only one not getting it.

Friction is that finishing touch that barbers use to complete your shape-up.
The one where they make sure the hairline is perfectly straight and the edges are sharp, they use a small clipper or even a blade sometimes for precision.

Now imagine doing all that with a chainsaw. grin grin
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by balo(m): 10:30am On Nov 14, 2010
eldee:

Friction is that finishing touch that barbers use to complete your shape-up.
The one where they make sure the hairline is perfectly straight and the edges are sharp, they use a small clipper or even a blade sometimes for precision.

Now imagine doing all that with a chainsaw. grin grin

JESUS !!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by tosinaded(m): 11:41am On Nov 14, 2010
Lol
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by sweetguy10(m): 2:27pm On Nov 14, 2010
Hahahahahaha Shey Ole fi 9ice shey bouncer ur party don spoil be dat ,

Honestly Eldee Killed the song ! His lines are too ish ,

Give it to eldee
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by Brisingr(m): 4:00pm On Nov 14, 2010
Shay o le fi iya rainbow shay stripper
fii chinese balm masturbate
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by ajasa4link: 5:54pm On Nov 14, 2010
Though eldee's line was good,i will say ruggedman was more creative, can imagine sending yahoo messenger to the market?
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by badman(m): 8:31am On Nov 15, 2010
chamotex:

[/quote

GBAM!
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by phboy(m): 2:03pm On Nov 16, 2010
James Bond: "Do you expect me to talk?"
Goldfinger: "No Mr Bond, I expect you to DIE!"

Black James Bond @ www.myspace.com/namccbedis1 angry angry
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by joefazee(m): 6:44pm On Nov 16, 2010
This is a mad track. wonderful and creative. keeps it flying
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by eldee(m): 8:06pm On Nov 16, 2010
Won fe fi eleha se Miss World grin grin
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by ajekpaks(m): 2:54pm On Nov 17, 2010
Durella almost spoilt the song,

Its posible to wear buba on prada
Wole soyinka can dye his hair tomorrow

Demo in Zanga?

Men that guy is whack ,
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by tosinaded(m): 2:58pm On Nov 17, 2010
Oga go count sand
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by tayoast(m): 8:46pm On Nov 25, 2010
ajekpaks:

Durella almost spoilt the song,

Its posible to wear buba on prada
Wole soyinka can dye his hair tomorrow

Demo in Zanga?

Men that guy is whack ,

that's whack??

RuggedMan's nko?
I guess u'll say it's d best undecided
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by moonraker(m): 6:11am On Nov 26, 2010
Jahbless and Eldee Takes the crown with this song,

Ruggedman This is not his best lines,

Ice prince/ mba

Durella or whatever his name is Zero

Now here are the killing lines,

Jahbless

Aeroplane in the car wash (Imagine that)

Jide kosoko, shey o lo fi Spartacus (now that was funny, jide kosoko with his big belly doing spartacus)

Eldee

Super Glue shey o lo fi shey eye drop (crazy)

Brakepad fi Mesis (double crazy)
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by easimoni(m): 1:36pm On Nov 26, 2010
^^ C'mon, Durella did good. I think "pinging, lori Nokia" was the single funniest line of the song
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by semid4lyfe(m): 2:48pm On Nov 26, 2010
Na crap all of una dey talk jare grin

IMO, the most absurd of all the absurdities in the song was this line by reminisce

Ohun òdi fè yà speaker

Now imagine a dumb person's voice bursting speakers?

Absurd and totally impossicant grin
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by spikedcylinder: 3:43pm On Nov 26, 2010
Sho le fi rake je indomie. cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by tayoast(m): 7:04pm On Nov 26, 2010
^^shey iwo le fi Pamela Anderson shey Mary Slessor?
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by roughneck: 9:46pm On Nov 26, 2010
joor oh, shey o le fi taiye taiwo she prom queen, alomo o le fi she holy communion,
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by ajekpaks(m): 2:02pm On Nov 27, 2010
easimoni:

^^ C'mon, Durella did good. I think "pinging, lori Nokia" was the single funniest line of the song

Sorry but I think you're confused??
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by Dclique(m): 2:24pm On Nov 28, 2010
Illest jam ever. 10/10
Ping'in lori nokia(Not Funny)
Re: Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx by Thracian: 2:41pm On Nov 28, 2010
chamotex:

I agree Durella's verse lacked creativity but what he meant was you wouldn't wear Buba(native) on Prada Jeans, not Prada shoes. As the jeans itself is expensive, you wouldn't wear BUBA on top of it to cover the label cos you will likely want to show off your Prada Jeans.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Is Why I Am Changing The Kind Of Music I Listen To / Rock Music Festival Unveiled In Abuja As Stakeholders Task Govt On Tapping Econo / Chris Brown – Questions Download (luvmp)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.