Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,552,663 members, 5,886,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 30 September 2020 at 01:13 AM

How Can I Make Money With My Radio App - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Can I Make Money With My Radio App (1164 Views)

How Do I Make An App With Python / How Can I Make Payment For Any Udemy Course With My Credit Card? / how can I make money with my laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Make Money With My Radio App by Crochet: 6:40pm On Sep 07, 2019
My radio app is no longer making money for me, how do i make money with my app, the app is on google admob and google advert are running on it. Please dnt tell me to do self click cos am nt a party to such.
Re: How Can I Make Money With My Radio App by Crochet: 11:04pm On Sep 07, 2019
Re: How Can I Make Money With My Radio App by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 10, 2019
have you made some box with it before now and what do you think could possibly be the reason for not generating revenue again?
Re: How Can I Make Money With My Radio App by emmydiamon(m): 6:32pm On Sep 20, 2019
Have you try promoting your app?
Re: How Can I Make Money With My Radio App by Crochet: 10:25am On Nov 17, 2019
I have lost the source code to my app how do i retrieve it cos i want to have it reregistered on google admin.
Re: How Can I Make Money With My Radio App by emmydiamon(m): 2:35pm On Nov 26, 2019
Crochet:
I have lost the source code to my app how do i retrieve it cos i want to have it reregistered on google admin.
Check my signature you will see my app on Google play, try and contact me with the email lets talk.

(1) (Reply)

Please Programmers In The House,what Are The Benefits Of Programming / How To Create A Simple Responsive Design Using Html And Css / Help For A computer School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.