Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Nigerians Drag Teddy A For Wearing Airpods At His Traditional Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Drag Teddy A For Wearing Airpods At His Traditional Wedding (70782 Views)

BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) / TeddyA And His Groomsmen Show Their Gbebody At His Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Banky W And His 40 Groomsmen Rock Agbada For His Traditional Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Drag Teddy A For Wearing Airpods At His Traditional Wedding by Duru009(m): 9:19pm On Sep 07, 2019
Sign of immaturity

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Drag Teddy A For Wearing Airpods At His Traditional Wedding by Typhoonsbane: 9:19pm On Sep 07, 2019
I don't understand why people think their opinion matters,I mena what the fvck Is your business if he wears headset plus vr on his wedding.
Re: Nigerians Drag Teddy A For Wearing Airpods At His Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 07, 2019
K
Re: Nigerians Drag Teddy A For Wearing Airpods At His Traditional Wedding by jospepper(m): 9:20pm On Sep 07, 2019
Nigerians can complain for Africa! Person carry load you come the complain of neck pain!
Re: Nigerians Drag Teddy A For Wearing Airpods At His Traditional Wedding by tillaman(m): 9:21pm On Sep 07, 2019
It’s his wedding!!
Let him do as he please,we are not paying for the wedding so if it makes him happy, fine!
Re: Nigerians Drag Teddy A For Wearing Airpods At His Traditional Wedding by ibkgab001: 9:26pm On Sep 07, 2019
Until everyone try to mind their business, will they see the face of God
Re: Nigerians Drag Teddy A For Wearing Airpods At His Traditional Wedding by Orpe7(m): 9:26pm On Sep 07, 2019
Mayb his baba mama and ex are calling him to wish him the best
Re: Nigerians Drag Teddy A For Wearing Airpods At His Traditional Wedding by DarloDarlington: 9:29pm On Sep 07, 2019
And how does this make more jobs available?!!...shior

Get your quality leather shoes at affordable prices, black and brown (size 44&45)
Great for all occasions

Re: Nigerians Drag Teddy A For Wearing Airpods At His Traditional Wedding by ayyoughurt(m): 9:33pm On Sep 07, 2019
Abeg how that one tk affect d price of Garri
Re: Nigerians Drag Teddy A For Wearing Airpods At His Traditional Wedding by DarloDarlington: 9:33pm On Sep 07, 2019
Non of anybody’s business undecided

Get your quality leather shoes at affordable prices black and brown, sizes 44&45
Great for all occasions

Re: Nigerians Drag Teddy A For Wearing Airpods At His Traditional Wedding by xcelentattitude(m): 9:34pm On Sep 07, 2019
I was enjoying my evening until OP and nairaland mods decided to move somebody's business to front-page now I cannot enjoy it again.

Nigerians always drinking panadol on someone else's headache since 1960.
Re: Nigerians Drag Teddy A For Wearing Airpods At His Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 07, 2019
Re: Nigerians Drag Teddy A For Wearing Airpods At His Traditional Wedding by ridwanlawal: 9:35pm On Sep 07, 2019
Nothing goes free here
Re: Nigerians Drag Teddy A For Wearing Airpods At His Traditional Wedding by Goddyj(m): 9:36pm On Sep 07, 2019
If na me I go still wear am angry, so I no go criticize him, because, me self, I dey wear Airpods enter church tongue
Re: Nigerians Drag Teddy A For Wearing Airpods At His Traditional Wedding by pocohantas(f): 9:37pm On Sep 07, 2019
On a serious note, why do guys do that?

I remember when bluetooth earpiece was a thing, they wore it everywhere.

Same with guys that wear heavy dark shades on their wedding day.

I believe there are ladies who own these things, but you don't see them wearing it alongside their wedding gowns and all.

I find it tacky.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Drag Teddy A For Wearing Airpods At His Traditional Wedding by oneTIMEman(m): 9:46pm On Sep 07, 2019
Butnawaoooo
People self
Re: Nigerians Drag Teddy A For Wearing Airpods At His Traditional Wedding by Neoteny(m): 9:50pm On Sep 07, 2019
Wants to show off that he has an iPhone and the Pods....

Who knows, maybe they're even those cheap knock-off i12 TWS models.

I don't think I've used my Airpods more than twice, they're so tacky and douchy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Drag Teddy A For Wearing Airpods At His Traditional Wedding by udemzyudex(m): 9:52pm On Sep 07, 2019
Person no fit do fashion in peace again?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Drag Teddy A For Wearing Airpods At His Traditional Wedding by TotoNaRubber: 9:54pm On Sep 07, 2019
He is an ibo man, maybe his container is about to land.

Re: Nigerians Drag Teddy A For Wearing Airpods At His Traditional Wedding by deltateam: 9:57pm On Sep 07, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
So the man cannot be in contact with important biz while taking these pics....?! Really.... ok

I love the post by someone there.

"Who made these rules?"

Man holding himself in bondage. Will not wearing the airpods make their marriage last longer

Those that didn't wear. How market?
Re: Nigerians Drag Teddy A For Wearing Airpods At His Traditional Wedding by deltateam: 9:59pm On Sep 07, 2019
Duru009:
Sign of immaturity

So? Go and take his wife nah. You that is mature, where's your wife and children?
Re: Nigerians Drag Teddy A For Wearing Airpods At His Traditional Wedding by chukzyfcbb: 10:00pm On Sep 07, 2019
DarloDarlington:
Non of anybody’s business undecided

Get your quality leather shoes at affordable prices black and brown, sizes 44&45
Great for all occasions
nice shoes

how much are these
Re: Nigerians Drag Teddy A For Wearing Airpods At His Traditional Wedding by Luvlyna(f): 10:00pm On Sep 07, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

A subtle sign that dude will not have her ears nor listen to her down the years if any. I don't wish them bad but a marriage waiting to crack starts with little and insignificant occurrences.

Richdad

The ones that didn't wear airpods did their marriages last beyond a year? Eg Ubi
Re: Nigerians Drag Teddy A For Wearing Airpods At His Traditional Wedding by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:06pm On Sep 07, 2019
deltateam:

I love the post by someone there.

"Who made these rules?"

Man holding himself in bondage. Will not wearing the airpods make their marriage last longer

Those that didn't wear. How market?

Exactly bro, as if NOT wearing earpods is the latest marriage rule....Bwaaaah!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Drag Teddy A For Wearing Airpods At His Traditional Wedding by BobiNick(m): 10:08pm On Sep 07, 2019
They say what an elder sees sitting down, a young person can never see even if he climbs the tallest tree.

Buhari was right when he said Nigerian youths are lazy because I don't see how busy youths will make an issue like this their headache.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Drag Teddy A For Wearing Airpods At His Traditional Wedding by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:09pm On Sep 07, 2019
pocohantas:
On a serious note, why do guys do that?

I remember when bluetooth earpiece was a thing, they wore it everywhere.

Same with guys that wear heavy dark shades on their wedding day.

I believe there are ladies who own these things, but you don't see them wearing it alongside their wedding gowns and all.

I find it tacky.

Would you rather he answers the phone directly, if it rings?

I believe women put too much importance on this marriage issue, while as we can see, to some men it is just another day.
Re: Nigerians Drag Teddy A For Wearing Airpods At His Traditional Wedding by iswallker(m): 10:10pm On Sep 07, 2019
This guy will smoke a cigarette or receive a call when here's is banging his wife.
Re: Nigerians Drag Teddy A For Wearing Airpods At His Traditional Wedding by pocohantas(f): 10:11pm On Sep 07, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Would you rather he answers the phone directly, if it rings?

I believe women put too much importance of this marriage issue, while as we can see, to some men it is just another day.

It is basic etiquette!

What kind of calls can he possibly answer in such noisy environment? I can imagine the kind fuji blasting in that place.

His aim is not to answer any call, to him and so many others, it is now a fashion accessory. I have seen way to many to know this.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Drag Teddy A For Wearing Airpods At His Traditional Wedding by DedeNkem: 10:13pm On Sep 07, 2019
I don't know this id*iot but I guess he was too excited about having bought or being gifted an airpod, so he wanted to show it off by all means!

This reminds me about another id*iot who sprayed a perfume before posing for pictures! He thought people would perceive the perfume by just looking at the pictures!
Re: Nigerians Drag Teddy A For Wearing Airpods At His Traditional Wedding by Drhighchief11: 10:21pm On Sep 07, 2019
Wetin concern una? C as people dey eat paracetamol for another man Malaria...
Re: Nigerians Drag Teddy A For Wearing Airpods At His Traditional Wedding by ukaface(f): 10:22pm On Sep 07, 2019
Nigerians have so much time in their hands
How is this anyone's problem?
Re: Nigerians Drag Teddy A For Wearing Airpods At His Traditional Wedding by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:23pm On Sep 07, 2019
pocohantas:

It is basic etiquette!

What kind of calls can he possibly answer in such noisy environment? I can imagine the kind fuji blasting in that place.

His aim is not to answer any call, to him and so many others, it is now a fashion accessory. I have seen way to many to know this.

Hhmm let me just guess here:
- Baby mama is at the door making a scene... what should we do?
- Don Jazzy is at the door with no invites but wants to come in....should we let him in?
- some old man on table #3 is making a scene because he didn't get 3 plates of food. Can security throw him out or shall we give him more food?
- your lawyer/business partner is on the phone and need to speak to you ASAP
- your dad who ended up in hospital (an hour earlier) is on the phone to update you on his critical situation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina / Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage / Alex And Chubby-Looking Miracle Igbokwe In London (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.