Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,072 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

..... Volvo xc90 the most Underrated SUV ever..... - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / ..... Volvo xc90 the most Underrated SUV ever..... (6133 Views)

See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) / The Russian-Made 8 Wheels Shaman All-Terrain Vehicle: The Biggest SUV Ever / 2018 Volvo XC40 Unveiled As A Small Premium SUV - Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

..... Volvo xc90 the most Underrated SUV ever..... by dru23(m): 8:48pm On Sep 07, 2019
To all the volvo xc90 lovers out there.... 2005 xc90 and 07 xc90.. Please enjoy the pictures.. The black xc90 will arrive Sept Ending... The red xc90 already sold .........nice cars ..........

Re: ..... Volvo xc90 the most Underrated SUV ever..... by dru23(m): 8:51pm On Sep 07, 2019
Xc90.... 2005 .....

Re: ..... Volvo xc90 the most Underrated SUV ever..... by dru23(m): 8:54pm On Sep 07, 2019
Continue ...

Re: ..... Volvo xc90 the most Underrated SUV ever..... by dicksonadams(m): 9:56pm On Sep 07, 2019
Price
Re: ..... Volvo xc90 the most Underrated SUV ever..... by dru23(m): 10:02pm On Sep 07, 2019
dicksonadams:
Price

Asking 1.7m ....
Re: ..... Volvo xc90 the most Underrated SUV ever..... by captainking(m): 8:42am On Sep 08, 2019
Valarins is doing a good job.. grin

1 Like

Re: ..... Volvo xc90 the most Underrated SUV ever..... by dru23(m): 11:16am On Sep 08, 2019
captainking:
Valarins is doing a good job.. grin

I guess so ..the car is not bad at all .. I had a mechanic that had an 08 xc90 v8 .He said he had a horrible experience with it ..electrical issues etc ...but if you can find the rite mechanic the car is a goal ... that is key finding the rite mechanic for it when problem arises ......

3 Likes

Re: ..... Volvo xc90 the most Underrated SUV ever..... by captainking(m): 12:35pm On Sep 08, 2019
dru23:

I guess so ..the car is not bad at all .. I had a mechanic that had an 08 xc90 v8 .He said he had a horrible experience with it ..electrical issues etc ...but if you can find the rite mechanic the car is a goal ... that is key finding the rite mechanic for it when problem arises ......
I agree with you.. Volvo is a strong car and I look forward to owing one someday soon..

1 Like

Re: ..... Volvo xc90 the most Underrated SUV ever..... by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 08, 2019
captainking:

I agree with you.. Volvo is a strong car and I look forward to owing one someday soon..

Hmmm except for the horrible MPG
Re: ..... Volvo xc90 the most Underrated SUV ever..... by captainking(m): 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2019
Smartchoiice:

Hmmm except for the horrible MPG
some.of them got great mpgs
Re: ..... Volvo xc90 the most Underrated SUV ever..... by dru23(m): 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2019
captainking:

Well .. The 07xc90 is a 3.2liter engine v6 ... I think mpgs is fair enough.. You can't have it all ...but the 05xc90 is 5cyclinder engine ,which is not bad at all

1 Like

Re: ..... Volvo xc90 the most Underrated SUV ever..... by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 08, 2019
captainking:

@15mpg premium unleaded gasoline? Nope that's rubbish. I'd rather waste such on an S600 brabus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ..... Volvo xc90 the most Underrated SUV ever..... by valarinz: 11:27pm On Sep 08, 2019
captainking:

You should ignore that fellow, he has a thousand monikers on NL,

If that's not good enough reason to ignore him, note that the closest he's ever got to an XC90 is zooming in on the pics i post on NL

1 Like

Re: ..... Volvo xc90 the most Underrated SUV ever..... by valarinz: 11:30pm On Sep 08, 2019
dru23:

You're confused sire, you are asking people to buy your volvo, yet in same sentence you tell them that your mechanic had a terrible experience with the car, which side of the fence are u on? Make up your mind undecided
Re: ..... Volvo xc90 the most Underrated SUV ever..... by dru23(m): 12:25am On Sep 09, 2019
valarinz:

You're confused sire, you are asking people to buy your volvo, yet in same sentence you tell them that your mechanic had a terrible experience with the car, which side of the fence are u on? Make up your mind undecided

Jay z said " Do you fools listen to music or do you just skim through it". What I posted was that the volvo was a v8 engine xc90 .. The v8 engines are not very popular in Nigeria. The complains that people complain about volvo is electrical issues.. I stated that from what I witness is that you need to find the rite person that knowns how to fix those type of cars.. And apart from that volvos are good cars ... Read between the lines...... Stay bless up bro.....
Re: ..... Volvo xc90 the most Underrated SUV ever..... by Nobody: 3:29am On Sep 09, 2019
valarinz:

If that's not good enough reason to ignore him, note that the closest he's ever got to an XC90 is zooming in on the pics i post on NL
Keep quiet. Assuming that I have a zillion monikers...that doesn't obliterate the fact that the Volvo XC90 is a perilous vehicle!! V8 is outright jumping off the 3MB.

1 Like

Re: ..... Volvo xc90 the most Underrated SUV ever..... by dannywest: 6:31am On Sep 09, 2019
Smartchoiice:

@15mpg premium unleaded gasoline? Nope that's rubbish. I'd rather waste such on an S600 brabus

Petrol is very cheap in Nigeria,

A lot of people don't consider consumption of petrol as the reason they buy a car there are a thousand other factors.

1 Like

Re: ..... Volvo xc90 the most Underrated SUV ever..... by captainking(m): 6:53am On Sep 09, 2019
valarinz:

hahahahahahaha grin grin cheesy smiley

1 Like

Re: ..... Volvo xc90 the most Underrated SUV ever..... by valarinz: 7:47am On Sep 09, 2019
dru23:

Jay z said " Do you fools listen to music or do you just skim through it". What I posted was that the volvo was a v8 engine xc90 .. The v8 engines are not very popular in Nigeria. The complains that people complain about volvo is electrical issues.. I stated that from what I witness is that you need to find the rite person that knowns how to fix those type of cars.. And apart from that volvos are good cars ... Read between the lines...... Stay bless up bro.....

The XC90 V8 engine is the least problematic of all the engine types, its not even a volvo engine, was made by yamaha.

Your mechanic is a quack if he couldn't handle ordinary V8, means the T5 will send him back to the village.

Anyways, like u said, find the right mechanic and you'll be fine, sadly you haven't found one either
Re: ..... Volvo xc90 the most Underrated SUV ever..... by dicksonadams(m): 8:55am On Sep 09, 2019
I smell war brewing
Re: ..... Volvo xc90 the most Underrated SUV ever..... by 2felix(m): 10:44am On Sep 09, 2019
captainking:
Like which one have good mpgs?
Re: ..... Volvo xc90 the most Underrated SUV ever..... by dru23(m): 11:01am On Sep 09, 2019
2felix:

From 04 to 06 have 5cyclinder ..those are pretty ok mpg. These cars are bit heavy, so I don't know what people are expecting. Abi ney Corolla mpgs dey want on a SUV?

3 Likes

Re: ..... Volvo xc90 the most Underrated SUV ever..... by dru23(m): 11:01am On Sep 09, 2019
valarinz:

The XC90 V8 engine is the least problematic of all the engine types, its not even a volvo engine, was made by yamaha.

Your mechanic is a quack if he couldn't handle ordinary V8, means the T5 will send him back to the village.

Anyways, like u said, find the right mechanic and you'll be fine, sadly you haven't found one either

Did I mention I need a mechanic?

1 Like

Re: ..... Volvo xc90 the most Underrated SUV ever..... by valarinz: 11:14am On Sep 09, 2019
dru23:

Did I mention I need a mechanic?

No vex, was only assuming based on your comment below
dru23:

Also note that the V8 is quite popular in naija and a lot of enthusiasts can die for the ride
Re: ..... Volvo xc90 the most Underrated SUV ever..... by dru23(m): 11:18am On Sep 09, 2019
valarinz:

No vex, was only assuming based on your comment below

Also note that the V8 is quite popular in naija and a lot of enthusiasts can die for the ride

Well V8 engine should be strong .....it's a Japanese engine . I think Mitsubishi to be precise...
Re: ..... Volvo xc90 the most Underrated SUV ever..... by valarinz: 11:29am On Sep 09, 2019
dru23:

Well V8 engine should be strong .....it's a Japanese engine . I think Mitsubishi to be precise...

Yamaha
Re: ..... Volvo xc90 the most Underrated SUV ever..... by 2felix(m): 11:33am On Sep 09, 2019
dru23:

From 04 to 06 have 5cyclinder ..those are pretty ok mpg. These cars are bit heavy, so I don't know what people are expecting. Abi ney Corolla mpgs dey want on a SUV?
Thanks
But can the 04-06 5 cylinder be compared with v6 highlander toyota mpg
Re: ..... Volvo xc90 the most Underrated SUV ever..... by captainking(m): 11:53am On Sep 09, 2019
2felix:

valarinz please come and answer this
Re: ..... Volvo xc90 the most Underrated SUV ever..... by searchng4love: 12:24pm On Sep 09, 2019
captainking:

valarinz please come and answer this

see race

1 Like

Re: ..... Volvo xc90 the most Underrated SUV ever..... by captainking(m): 12:38pm On Sep 09, 2019
searchng4love:

see race
hahahaha..its been a while we saw you here..the moment smartchioces resurfaced, you came alive..what a coincedence. grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: ..... Volvo xc90 the most Underrated SUV ever..... by searchng4love: 12:56pm On Sep 09, 2019
brotherly ....see a better way to burn petrol
captainking:

hahahaha..its been a while we saw you here..the moment smartchioces resurfaced, you came alive..what a coincedence. grin cheesy grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ..... Volvo xc90 the most Underrated SUV ever..... by dru23(m): 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2019
valarinz:

Yamaha

I said I think Mitsubishi.... Either way na Japanese engine.. Japanese engines very rarely disappoint

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between Honda Accord 2009 And Corrola 2010 / How Do One Know A Catalyst Has Being Removed From A Honda 04 Accord Aka EOD / Acura MDX And Premium Fuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.