Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,906 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

..... Volvo xc90 the most Underrated SUV ever..... - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / ..... Volvo xc90 the most Underrated SUV ever..... (6132 Views)

See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) / The Russian-Made 8 Wheels Shaman All-Terrain Vehicle: The Biggest SUV Ever / 2018 Volvo XC40 Unveiled As A Small Premium SUV - Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ..... Volvo xc90 the most Underrated SUV ever..... by dru23(m): 1:18pm On Sep 09, 2019
2felix:

Thanks
But can the 04-06 5 cylinder be compared with v6 highlander toyota mpg

That am not too sure on .. But I know the xc90 might be a bit heavier than the highlander .. Either way they are both good cars. And I would prefer the new generation volvo to the highlander.. Am not too crazy about the highlander designs at all.
Re: ..... Volvo xc90 the most Underrated SUV ever..... by valarinz: 2:32pm On Sep 09, 2019
captainking:

valarinz please come and answer this

Go and buy S40 if you no fit afford fuel, we don't do Uber with Volvo XC90.

Got no time to check that needle, worry about vehicle performance and safety instead

I wonder who did this to us in naija, you wan buy SUV, yet u dey disturb my life with mpg, as if SUVs are built to optimize fuel

4 Likes

Re: ..... Volvo xc90 the most Underrated SUV ever..... by valarinz: 2:34pm On Sep 09, 2019
captainking:

hahahaha..its been a while we saw you here..the moment smartchioces resurfaced, you came alive..what a coincedence. grin cheesy grin

I already told u before

valarinz:

You should ignore that fellow, he has a thousand monikers on NL,

If that's not good enough reason to ignore him, note that the closest he's ever got to an XC90 is zooming in on the pics i post on NL
Re: ..... Volvo xc90 the most Underrated SUV ever..... by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 09, 2019
valarinz:

I already told u before

Jealousy, hatred, fear.

1 Like

Re: ..... Volvo xc90 the most Underrated SUV ever..... by 2felix(m): 5:49pm On Sep 09, 2019
dru23:

That am not too sure on .. But I know the xc90 might be a bit heavier than the highlander .. Either way they are both good cars. And I would prefer the new generation volvo to the highlander.. Am not too crazy about the highlander designs at all.
Thanks
Bt d parts for new generation xc90 re they cheap and available as d parts of d 04-06 model
Re: ..... Volvo xc90 the most Underrated SUV ever..... by sultaan(m): 8:05pm On Sep 09, 2019
I hope your Volvo was not on that ship that just rolled over off Georgia coastline

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/us/cargo-ship-georgia-crew-members-stuck-engine-room.amp
Re: ..... Volvo xc90 the most Underrated SUV ever..... by dru23(m): 9:47pm On Sep 09, 2019
sultaan:
I hope your Volvo was not on that ship that just rolled over off Georgia coastline

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/us/cargo-ship-georgia-crew-members-stuck-engine-room.amp

Lol... thanks bro for the concern ..I just drop it off the port ..it was busy day.. I didnt get chance to test the DVD player in the car properly... but it seems to work ...the car is a beast on the road ...highly impressed with the volvo...

2 Likes

Re: ..... Volvo xc90 the most Underrated SUV ever..... by RZArecta(m): 11:11pm On Sep 09, 2019
2felix:

Thanks
Bt d parts for new generation xc90 re they cheap and available as d parts of d 04-06 model
nna ehn undecided
Re: ..... Volvo xc90 the most Underrated SUV ever..... by dru23(m): 12:06am On Sep 10, 2019
2felix:

Thanks

Really not too sure about availability of parts.. But if I like it enough, parts will be the least of my concern..

1 Like

Re: ..... Volvo xc90 the most Underrated SUV ever..... by sultaan(m): 3:05am On Sep 10, 2019
dru23:

Lol... thanks bro for the concern ..I just drop it off the port ..it was busy day.. I didnt get chance to test the DVD player in the car properly... but it seems to work ...the car is a beast on the road ...highly impressed with the volvo...

Which port did you drop it at? I have my keep on the house for over a month waiting for Hendricks to send it to Manheim
Re: ..... Volvo xc90 the most Underrated SUV ever..... by dru23(m): 5:39am On Sep 10, 2019
sultaan:

Which port did you drop it at? I have my keep on the house for over a month waiting for Hendricks to send it to Manheim

Providence RH
Re: ..... Volvo xc90 the most Underrated SUV ever..... by EgunMogaji2: 5:53am On Sep 10, 2019
dannywest:

Petrol is very cheap in Nigeria,

A lot of people don't consider consumption of petrol as the reason they buy a car there are a thousand other factors.

1) you’re right, gas is cheap here

2) I consider suspension over engine because I have to wade through 2 streams and a 3 mile torture stretch of road in order to get to the hacienda.

2 Likes

Re: ..... Volvo xc90 the most Underrated SUV ever..... by Eddee(m): 9:27am On Sep 10, 2019
valarinz:

You should ignore that fellow, he has a thousand monikers on NL,

If that's not good enough reason to ignore him, note that the closest he's ever got to an XC90 is zooming in on the pics i post on NL

Ogbeni Val... grin grin

1 Like

Re: ..... Volvo xc90 the most Underrated SUV ever..... by barcaboi(m): 6:27pm On Jul 11, 2021
valarinz:

Go and buy S40 if you no fit afford fuel, we don't do Uber with Volvo XC90.

Got no time to check that needle, worry about vehicle performance and safety instead

I wonder who did this to us in naija, you wan buy SUV, yet u dey disturb my life with mpg, as if SUVs are built to optimize fuel

But on a personal note can XC90 be used for Uber?
Re: ..... Volvo xc90 the most Underrated SUV ever..... by dicksonadams(m): 8:39pm On Jul 11, 2021
It can but you might no Mahe any gain

(1) (2) (Reply)

2007 Audi Q7 Vs 2007 Lexus Rx / Between Honda Accord 2009 And Corrola 2010 / How Do One Know A Catalyst Has Being Removed From A Honda 04 Accord Aka EOD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.