Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect (10685 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… / Star Actress Genevieve Nnaji To Act Alongside Angelina Jolie [Baseless Rumor] / Ama.k. Abrebrese Beats Genevieve Nnaji To Win Best Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by 36Governor: 8:21am On Oct 28, 2010
and so bleeping what?!!!!!!!!!!.

I don't know how Genevieve will be compared with Omotola.

Let Genewhatever get married have 3 more kids and combine her professional carrier with children upbringing and manage a stable home then she will get my undiluted everlasting respect.
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 28, 2010
O Genny !! U go girl ! U are and will always be the best

Keep it up !
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by omar22(m): 8:33am On Oct 28, 2010
Can someone tell me what the rating would be on NL if I Genny an interview on Al Jazzera?
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 28, 2010
omar22:

I was thinking the same,  Did someone Get a medal?

I guess the Nigerian fraudster who was interviewed on CNN should also get a medal

Do you know how many Nigerians work for CNN??

The level of insecurity among Genny's fans are unbelieveable, what has this got to do with Omotola!!!!

I would have accepted all the ooooh aaaah if the news came out that she was going to act in a Tyler Perry movie let alone act alongside Halle Berry or Rene Zellwegger (Spelling)

But CNN, gosh!!!!! some people still act as if well live in trees and nud huts,   I wonder what you guys would do if Genny's was on FOX News!!!!

Dude shut the f0ck up and give props to whom props is due. Yes, getting on CNN connect is a big deal. The list of previous connectors reads like a rolodex replete with  hollywood star actors and former presidents; she is getting the nod in recognition of her accomplishments as an actress, so it's perfectly ok if her adoring fans want to indulge a little
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by ninocia18(m): 8:41am On Oct 28, 2010
wowww, thats good but all this is in complete with a man in her life. but the problem will be getting a man that will love her for who she is and not what she is, wish her luck,
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 28, 2010
let she speak well-I don't want to hear one of my project.
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by osifred(m): 9:08am On Oct 28, 2010
somebodt is representins nigeria in d internatioanal scene n giving us a reason 2 be happy abt our country all we can do is compare n criticism.how lame of stuff.
Who cnn is no big deal am sure if she was to be interview 4 scandal it shld hav being a big deal?
Genny is a gud actress n nt even ur hatrel 4 her can take it away 4rm.
Go girl go genny
we need ur type especially now dat nikgeria is in dire need of gud ambassador
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by kadman(m): 9:15am On Oct 28, 2010
Genevieve on Oprah
Genevieve in Entrainment Weekly
Genevieve on CNN

Haters will DIE hating, while home girl is cat walking to the bank.
And to the insecure miscreants talking about husband or no husband, did she tell you she's looking for ? Get a bleeping life, not everyone is as needy as you are.
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by victorazy(m): 9:15am On Oct 28, 2010
We should be happy that whenever the world remember Africa, Nigeria will be mentioned either good or bad because the world is about good and bad, life and death, negative and positive, Gene is shining star.
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by ceasyc(f): 9:28am On Oct 28, 2010
i like genny but dis na news abi 1 big/huge thing? na wa oh

i tot i saw another actress/actors from nolly n other 9jans on cnn a few yrs ago undecided
abegeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:29am On Oct 28, 2010
I no fit talk again
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by fab4ever: 9:34am On Oct 28, 2010
I just registered on nairaland because of this Topic.
First of all i have followed Genevive and her achievements for sometime now.
She is brave woman and she has grown professionally, she deserves all the credit in the world.
She is a single mom so what?
For those of you trying to compare her to Omotola a mother of 4 joggling being a wife an actress and a career woman heres the deal:
[b]''In a society like ours it is alot easier to do that than to be a single mother."
We all should be proud of her. Does she need a stable man in her life? a very big YEEEEEEEEES.
Should she stop achieving simply because that man hasnt come? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Let us be proud that a nigerian is representing us positively.
I am equally in love with Omotola but i must say i am highly dissapointed by her fans on NL.
This should be about a nigerian achiever not an avenue to remind us everyday that Omotola has a husband and Genevieve doesnt or pitching that over popular war between them. We don taya abeg!

Go Genevieve Nnaji, Nigeria is proud of you!
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by omar22(m): 9:37am On Oct 28, 2010
Dude shut the f0ck up and give props to whom props is due. Yes, getting on CNN connect is a big deal.

Dumbo!!!!

You sound like someone who grew up on "Cow Milk" getting on CNN is a big deal!! ha ha ha ha ha ha LWKMD!!!! Its people like you the western world easily target!

"lets take their oil and we would train them how to read and write"

Something the western world did for over 200 or 300 years!! what next! Genny is going to be interviewed on CNN and everyone is having goose bumps,

Oprah calls every Nigerian a thief or a fraudster, then coughs Genny's name and everyone is having an organsm!!!

Like I said earlier on theirs so many Nigerians been mentioned on CNN, some we could celebrate so are tragic but some set looney who feels that once your on CNN you are a step away from winning the International Nobel Prize

*A 19-year-old Nigerian undergraduate student has signed a two-novel deal with the British publisher Faber, making her its youngest ever woman author.

Chibundu Onuzo, a history student at King's College London, will have her first novel, "The Spider King's Daughter," published next year.
This was mentioned on CNN, 

* Two Nigerian journalists, Ayodeji Akinyemi and Tolu Ogunlesi, are among the twenty five recently shortlisted as finalists in the CNN/Multichoice sponsored African Journalist of the Year Award.  

Genevieve on Oprah

I must have missed that Episode
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by Ranoscky(m): 9:40am On Oct 28, 2010
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect

Who gives an ant's prick ? undecided
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 28, 2010
Next she will act in a hollywood movie. There's no stopping this girl (good on her)
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by MissyB3(f): 10:06am On Oct 28, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

To be honest, Omotola and Genevieve are no more on the same league. Let the truth be told. Whoever doubts God's favor will have a reason to believe it now

shilling:

Who cares? This "over-hyped piece of poo" is the one getting all the attention. I'm sure "Omosexy" wishes she was also an over-hyped piece of poo.

Irrelevant, but I'll bring it up anyways: Judging by twitter followers. Omotola has been on twitter for a while now, Genevieve joined over the summer. . .

Omotola: 3679 followers
Genevieve: 12,952 followers.

Really? Where's the competition?

Genevieve is at the peak of her career in Africa. She now needs to do her thing in the West.

Omotola ------> local champion! smh.

Sorry, I had to write an essay - I felt inspired!
Seconded!
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by opribo(m): 10:09am On Oct 28, 2010
Human beings are just terrible. One of our own is going higher instead of congratulating her and wishing her success someone is comparing OmoSexy with Genevieve. Is that the topic of the post? I just cant understand human beings. This is just aimed at fueling bad blood amongst the two great actresses that are making us proud. Cant you all see that Omosexy is in a world of her own she is not competing with anyone.

Another is praying Genevieve have a honey of her own permanently, did she complain to you that she is looking for one haba Omo Naija na wa for una sef.

Genevieve keep up the good work, you are a worthy ambassador of Naija. We are proud of you so much
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by softgirl1: 10:15am On Oct 28, 2010
@ cork post ur pix let's see how handsome u are shocked shocked
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by kadman(m): 10:19am On Oct 28, 2010
Lol at Genny slaying Omotola on Twiteer.

Me I like Omotola, but if her fans keep bringing up a comparism war, then I'll keep telling them even Genny's hair extentions have more talent than Omotola  cheesy

To the haters saying we shouldn't be excited, and the ones bringing up other Nigerians achievement's . .  You are excited for them, [b]We [/b]are excited for Genny. To each his own. If you no like go die. .  I mean it literally go and die.
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by kadman(m): 10:20am On Oct 28, 2010

Me I like Omotola, but if her fans keep bringing up a comparism war, then I'll keep telling them even Genny's hair extentions have more talent than Omotola  cheesy

To the haters saying we shouldn't be excited, and the ones bringing up other Nigerians achievement's . .  You are excited for them, [b]We [/b]are excited for Genny. To each his own. If you no like go die. .  I mean it literally go and die.
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by omar22(m): 10:24am On Oct 28, 2010
@ Soft Girl

Leave Cork alone, he is a Schizo patient!!!

unless you want to waste

People havent answered my question!!!! I could arrange Genny to be interviewed on Al Jazzerra but I want to be sure whether the rating to would be HIGH!!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-13348.0.html
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by MissyB3(f): 10:25am On Oct 28, 2010
kadman:

Lmao!
I concur jare. grin grin grin
Just to repeat a part of your comment- Go and Die. grin grin
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by Meldrick(m): 10:34am On Oct 28, 2010
omar22:

I was thinking the same, Did someone Get a medal?

I guess the Nigerian fraudster who was interviewed on CNN should also get a medal

Do you know how many Nigerians work for CNN??

The level of insecurity among Genny's fans are unbelieveable, what has this got to do with Omotola!!!!

I would have accepted all the ooooh aaaah if the news came out that she was going to act in a Tyler Perry movie let alone act alongside Halle Berry or Rene Zellwegger (Spelling)

But CNN, gosh!!!!! some people still act as if well live in trees and nud huts,  I wonder what you guys would do if Genny's was on FOX News!!!!

True talk.

One daft fellow was saying it is easier to cope as a married woman with four kids and still handle your carrer and family than a single . That individual most be from the cave. How there any person compare Omotola and Genny and another person who just learnt to tweet was giving a crazy comparison about followership after allowing all his village members do that followership job. Abeg you guys should look for a husband for Genny. Mr Endowed has had his on share from her national cake after Atiku. I bet the next will be Chiwetela Agu. grin grin
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by SmashingM(f): 10:38am On Oct 28, 2010
victorazy:

We should be happy that whenever the world remember Africa, Nigeria will be mentioned either good or bad because the world is about good and bad, life and death, negative and positive, Gene is shining star.

Guy you've said it all. Repeating what Kadman said: Let haters "GO AND DIE"
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by CorkyJoe: 10:39am On Oct 28, 2010
very ugly ting angry
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by omar22(m): 10:43am On Oct 28, 2010
Abeg you guys should look for a husband for Genny. Mr Endowed has had his on share from her national cake after Atiku. I bet the next will be Chiwetela Agu.

Yes ooo

She don become "His Scape-goat"
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by fab4ever: 10:46am On Oct 28, 2010
@ Meldrick, Yah i said it and i am saying it again.

IT IS EASIER IN A SOCIETY LIKE OURS TO COPE WITH BEING MARRIED WITH FOUR CHILDREN THAN BEING A SINGLE MOM OVER 30!

ever heard of stigmatization? I suppose you have no idea.

Africans cant even even give a woman credit for something! nawa o. Do u ask why your favourite hollywood stars are married or single

This shouldnt even be about her personal life she is such a brilliant actress. Give her credit 4 that. No one is asking you to like her!
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by Meldrick(m): 10:53am On Oct 28, 2010
fab4ever:

@ Meldrick, Yah i said it and i am saying it again.

IT IS EASIER IN A SOCIETY LIKE OURS TO COPE WITH BEING MARRIED WITH FOUR CHILDREN THAN BEING A SINGLE MOM OVER 30!

ever heard of stigmatization? I suppose you have no idea.

Africans cant even even give a woman credit for something! nawa o. Do u ask why your favourite hollywood stars are married or single

This shouldnt even be about her personal life she is such a brilliant actress. Give her credit 4 that. No one is asking you to like her!

This is Africa.There is nothing like stigmatization. Does she have AIDS that she will be stigmatized. It is not easy for a woman like Omotola to be able to cope with the pressure of family and career not to even mention in-laws. As for Genny, sugar daddies make things so easy for her. If you say she is stgmatised she should help her self out by doing the right thing instead of swallowing corks of different sizes.
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by spicyhoney(f): 10:54am On Oct 28, 2010
Go Gene, go Gene. . . You deserve it, kudos. kiss
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by miqos02(m): 10:56am On Oct 28, 2010
i like her too but i hope she stays out scandals
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by kadman(m): 11:00am On Oct 28, 2010
LMAO as Genny getting all these dumb phags hot and bothered on a Thursday morning, why y'all pressed ?

If she be national cake, why you no call your family members come chop inside ? Oloshi

Haters should jump in front of a fast moving lorry, Genny is just 31. . still a lot more years of success to come. Una go tire.
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by omar22(m): 11:01am On Oct 28, 2010

You sound like Coco the clown!!!!! How in the blue moon is a wife and mother is easy than a single mum?

Why do you think Married Actresses find it hard to have a stable marriage in Hollywood? why do you think Jada Pinkett Smith disappeared from the screen,  even screening the Matrix Will Smith and family had to temporary move to Australia to support Jada,  Those who could juggle an acting career and keep a matrimonial home should be commended,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FUNNY!! Donjazzy Calls Tiwa Savage A Mad Woman [see Photo] / "Painted Braless Lady Storms Ikeja City Mall, Celebrities, Others React" (Pocs) / Linda Ikeji's Mansion: The Big LIES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.