Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect (10686 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji To Marry Alhaji Ishaya Bako Soon… / Star Actress Genevieve Nnaji To Act Alongside Angelina Jolie [Baseless Rumor] / Ama.k. Abrebrese Beats Genevieve Nnaji To Win Best Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by becomrich13: 3:57pm On Oct 28, 2010
omotola is a better actor. I dont know where CNN get that information from. Even rita dominic is better than her. even if nigeria wanted to promote a person. it should be rita dominic. gene have speak problem.
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 28, 2010
becomrich: link=topic=540457.msg7033231#msg7033231 date=1288277820]
even if nigeria wanted to promote a person. it should be rita dominic. gene have speak problem.
case close grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by kadman(m): 4:01pm On Oct 28, 2010
omotola is a better actor. I dont know where CNN get that information from. Even rita dominic is better than her. even if nigeria wanted to promote a person. it should be rita dominic. gene have[b] speak problem[/b].

Are you a human being at all ?  shocked shocked shocked
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by AloyEmeka5: 4:02pm On Oct 28, 2010
omotola is a better actor. I dont know where CNN get that information from. Even rita dominic is better than her. even if nigeria wanted to promote a person. it should be rita dominic. gene have speak problem.

ROFLMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I agree with you joor. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by AloyEmeka5: 4:07pm On Oct 28, 2010
omar22:

Genny on CNN (If am correct SEAL was on the same webpage)

Yes but Seal is a known international celebrity. Supposedly, he should have more star power than genevieve but comments pouring in from around the world suggests otherwise. While only 27 people cared to ask Seal a question, Genenvieve is is getting over 400 hits from around the world. There was a Chinese man too asking for her hand in Marriage. Very hilarious, I tell you.

check it out here :

http://connecttheworld.blogs.cnn.com/2010/10/27/future-connector-genevieve-nnaji/#comments
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by omar22(m): 4:11pm On Oct 28, 2010
Yes but Seal is a known international celebrity. Supposedly, he should have more star power than genevieve but comments pouring in from around the world suggests otherwise. While only 27 people cared to ask Seal a question, Genenvieve is is getting over 400 hits from around the world. There was a Chinese man too asking for her hand in Marriage. Very hilarious, I tell you. 

check it out here :

Well according to NL Genny is an international Celeb

27 hit to Seal, 400 to Genny in reality Genny started her career in Nigeria and Seal, Sade, Okenedo etc all started their career overseas thats why people dont take to them as the local breed,  which I feel is wrong!!!

@Emeka how many hits do you think Justin Beiber would get if he was on that web-page?
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by MissyB3(f): 4:12pm On Oct 28, 2010
Becomrich strikes again! grin
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by AloyEmeka5: 4:25pm On Oct 28, 2010
omar22:

Well according to NL Genny is an international Celeb

27 hit to Seal, 400 to Genny in reality Genny started her career in Nigeria and Seal, Sade, Okenedo [/b]etc all started their career overseas thats why people dont take to them as the local breed,  which I feel is wrong!!!

Those people you mentioned above are not and were never Nigerians. They are Nigerians by lineage and nothing more. You cannot compare them with Genevieve who is born and raised Nigerian, struggled in African continent and still made a mark. For her to get over 400 hits in one day compared to Seal who only garnered 27 in several days speaks volumes of their star power across the world. I noticed tho that majority of the questions and felicitations came from East Africa and Asia. [b]Genevieve indeed has crossed the rubicon otherwise let me know of another Nigerian born and bred star who has achieved that feat apart from Fela.

@Emeka how many hits do you think Justin Beiber would get if he was on that web-page?
5000 comments/day. His huge Canadian and US fan base will definitely flood the site with comments.
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 28, 2010
Genny ride on jor. grin kiss

Seal local breed? hrrruummppphhhhh. Someone that rarely aligns himself to Nigeria? 
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by armyofone(m): 4:54pm On Oct 28, 2010
CNN connect, which is that?

wouldn't it be nice to have Genny and Omo on Larry King before he leaves CNN?

i like both of them. love the romance and kissing scenes of them in movies.
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by 3kay945(m): 4:59pm On Oct 28, 2010
even if some are jealous why the hell cant they hide it, though i adore omotosexy, tongue tongue
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by MrWaters: 5:02pm On Oct 28, 2010
who cares?
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by vanitty: 5:18pm On Oct 28, 2010
hackney:

One day ppl will burst out crying out of jealousy on this NL.

LMAO.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@ Post
congrats/good luck to her.
The smart girl is busy making a name & more money for herself and here we have some people fighting with their computer over someone'e else achievement. undecided
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by Reptyle(m): 5:21pm On Oct 28, 2010
I like genevieve and her art, but what is d big deal about getting an interview on CNN? Eric Obuh AkA vocal Slender had an entire documentary dedicated to him even while he was still scavenging refuse heaps across Lagos so go figure, grin grin grin

Good for her sha!
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by vislabraye(m): 5:28pm On Oct 28, 2010
Kudos to her. She's the bomb. she's got great personality, and charms beyond her good looks. What distinguishes her from the rest is that she has CLASS. Omo sexy is good too. Very classy but aging smiley
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by Meldrick(m): 5:35pm On Oct 28, 2010
kadman:

Are you a human being at all ?  shocked shocked shocked

So because he does not support your weird view, he is not a human being. hisssssss

Aloy+Emeka:

Genenvieve is is getting over 400 hits from around the world.

Iam still wondering the hit. The only hit she would have got was messed up by spoiling D'banjs video with the pleanty make-up on her face.
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 28, 2010
Why is everyone saying she can't act. You dont need to know how to act to be internationally recognize. Congratulate the girl and move on.

Aloy.Emeka was the one that started this ish by comparing her to Omotola, She knew what she was doing. How can you badmouth Tola and expect her fans not to take offense and try to defend her?  undecided
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by phinter: 5:48pm On Oct 28, 2010
@sean 21 love ur payoff, a witty saying proves nothing.
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by chic2pimp(m): 6:26pm On Oct 28, 2010
Abeg Much dem dey pay all of una Omotola and Genny Fans? Getting paid a monthly salary is about the only reasonable explanation I can give for the way y'all defend both them.
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by Dproducer(m): 7:01pm On Oct 28, 2010
Its Official, Gene is the "MISS BOSS"

Hope she can capitalize on this and propel her career furthermore and carry Nollywood along too,
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by omar22(m): 7:53pm On Oct 28, 2010
Hope she can capitalize on this and propel her career furthermore and carry Nollywood along too

How much do you think she could make from an interview?
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by dichana: 8:18pm On Oct 28, 2010
omg this is really reallly big for genevieve she is the first nollywood actress to appear and be interviewed on cnn,wow i always say this but gene set the pace and others follow,no matter who else makes it like gene in nollywood.genevieve is and always will be the first.
1.genevieve profiled on oprah
2genevieve nnaji profiled on entertainment weekly
3genevieve nnaji interview on cnn.
4genevieve nnaji also has the highest follewers on twitter than any other nollywood actresss wow,
5what next,maybe we should start expecting her to star in a hollywood movie hahahaahaha.
THIS YOUNG WOMAN IS BLESSED,SHE TRULY IS CONGRATULATIONS GENEVIEVE IFUNANYA NNAJI.
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by Beync(f): 10:20pm On Oct 28, 2010
do u no wat? it drains the brain cells to be overly jealous and resentful, i gues haters can feel the pains tongue

interestinly, it feels so gud to be happy and merry at a glarin news of fellow bein cheesy cheesy
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 28, 2010
Omotola is aight

but you can't deny Genny is fast pulling away from the crowd tongue

even though I still think Nollywood is a joke.
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by whiteroses(f): 12:00am On Oct 29, 2010
shurrp there, this woman could represent us anyday forget those genny rita kids jor grin

Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by Nobody: 1:29am On Oct 29, 2010
Good for her.
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by kabukabu50(m): 2:45am On Oct 29, 2010
They are both FUGLY,nothing like my GF sanaa lathan.

Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by jagudaman: 6:03am On Oct 29, 2010
Here are behind the scenes pics and a video from her appearance: http://www.jaguda.com/2010/10/28/genevieve-nnaji-on-cnn-connect-the-world-pics-video/
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by Mobinga: 7:14am On Oct 29, 2010
People with empty craniums.
Stephanie Okereke > Omotala > Genevieve

Genevieve is too too too too overhyped!
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 29, 2010
^^u think it's easy to be over-hyped. Go figure
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by Mobinga: 8:13am On Oct 29, 2010
^^^
Re: Finally: Genevieve Nnaji To Appear On CNN connect by Tmoney88: 12:33pm On Oct 29, 2010
i think genevieve will soon reach top among millions of star.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FUNNY!! Donjazzy Calls Tiwa Savage A Mad Woman [see Photo] / "Painted Braless Lady Storms Ikeja City Mall, Celebrities, Others React" (Pocs) / Shocking!!! Rapper Nicki Minaj Expose Her Massive Butt In Shocking NEw video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.