Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:36 PM

Did I Do Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Do Wrong? (1074 Views)

What Did I Do Wrong In Supporting Her Career? / Help Redpillers "My Married Ex'' Did I Do Wrong? (photos) / I Told My Girlfriend That I Needed A Break, Did I Do Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I Do Wrong? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:16pm On Sep 07, 2019
.. Good evening friends. Hope you all are doing great? Sorry I have to be brief. Someone just got sacked from the hotel where I,'m lodging and she has being cursing and blaming me for over 2 hours now. I went for a business trip in Uyo,Akwaibom state and I ve been staying in this hotel for like 4days now. I noticed that whenever I go out and leave my keys with the front desk crew,I come back and always meet my room unkempt. ....I never complained due to the fact that I usually come back late and tired. So today, when I was about going out,I personally asked the lady receptionist to tell the room keepers to tidy my room and she said OK. It happened that I came back earlier than I used to and was about paying my bill against tomorrow,when i asked her if my room was cleaned she said no. I got angry and told her I won't pay until they do the right thing but to my greatest surprise she started shouting at me and blocked me from assessing my room. I had no other option than to call her director who sorted the issue out and sacked her from her job. .....,Please can someone tell me my offence.Thanks and stay blessed.Pardon my grammar,I'm so pissed.

1 Like

Re: Did I Do Wrong? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 07, 2019
Buy her food , she's hungry and frustrated. Talk to her like a man and move on.
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by Regiomontanus(m): 10:19pm On Sep 07, 2019
You did not do anything wrong. She has a bad attitude and ego and her sack is well deserved.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did I Do Wrong? by Apination(m): 10:19pm On Sep 07, 2019
For her to have been sacked, it shows that she had been blacklisted already before your encounter with her, don't bother yourself over nothing undecided

6 Likes

Re: Did I Do Wrong? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:27pm On Sep 07, 2019
Regiomontanus:
You did not do anything wrong. She has a bad attitude and ego and her sack is well deserved.
.. I tire bros,walahi.
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:28pm On Sep 07, 2019
You did what's right and if that crazy woman had done her job, she wouldn't be unemployed today. Why should you even care what she thinks?

2 Likes

Re: Did I Do Wrong? by Powerbankseller(m): 10:30pm On Sep 07, 2019
From your story here, I don't see anything wrong but the actual scene may have some hidden facts
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:34pm On Sep 07, 2019
Powerbankseller:
From your story here, I don't see anything wrong but the actual scene may have some hidden facts
.. Hidden facts like?
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by Cutehector(m): 10:45pm On Sep 07, 2019
You did the right thing.
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by davomaster(m): 11:13pm On Sep 07, 2019
If what you wrote is true, you did nothing wrong. She must have been in their blacklist for her to be sacked like that.

1 Like

Re: Did I Do Wrong? by kkins25(m): 2:41pm On Jan 09, 2023
When it comes to hospitality sector,the bloody customer is always right. Talking from experience. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I Am Also A REALIST! / Lecturer Grabbed My Breasts In His Office — Female Ex-student / Bad Guys "Condemn" Her Before She Settles Down With Good Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.