Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? (42197 Views)

How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days / 'Jealousy The Last Class Before Becoming A Witch' Seen On A Lorry (PHOTO) / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by Sniper101(m): 11:37pm On Sep 09, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

That’s the whole point. It is almost impossible to definitely PROVE anything in this our reality. Even Decartes’ “I think, therefore I am” as a way of proving that he existed has been shown to be faulty. Now, if it is so difficult to prove that you yourself exists how much more something outside yourself. That’s why I said “I LEAN TOWARDS the position that...”

I've already rested my case on the mara.
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by CanadaOrBust: 11:44pm On Sep 09, 2019
shadeyinka:

The question is , do witches have that kind of power?
No!

If they can’t even affect a man putting up $1m against them what sort of witches are they? May be the more logical answer is that what we mean by “witches” simply do not exist. Today America and Europe have largely discounted witches, only Africa. See below.

A Brief History of Witch Hunts

In 16th- and 17th-century Europe, tens of thousands of women were rounded up and slaughtered for being witches in some of society’s earliest witch hunts. Older women, outcasts, and healers were particularly vulnerable

In America the Salem witch trials occurred in colonial Massachusetts between 1692 and 1693. More than 200 people were accused of practicing witchcraft—the Devil's magic—and 20 were executed. Alse Young, a Connecticut resident, is the first colonist executed for alleged witchcraft.
“If any man or woman be a witch, that is, hath or consulteth with a familiar spirit, they shall be put to death.” For Puritans, “witches explain the presence of not only illness, death, and personal misfortune but also behavior antithetical to the culture’s moral universe.” 
Eventually, the colony admitted the trials were a mistake and compensated the families of those convicted.
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 09, 2019
Sniper101:

Physical evidence?

Visit me in Port Harcourt
... I'll take you to Ahoada or Ogoni

I thought u had any evidence n i also thought u are a witch. Mtcheeew
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by elated177: 10:28am On Sep 10, 2019
gypsey:

Show me a prove of Witchcraft, prove it in court. Then maybe i will believe.

A Pastor once tried to convince me that my own mother is a witch. That's how pastors creates this Imaginations in people's heads and minds.

You are allowed to believe what you like. but i don't.

Tell me, Honestly. Have you ever met a witch or witchcraft Personally?

I have read somewhere in this thread that you do not believe in the existence of any God.

What is the point continuing the discussion?
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by Sniper101(m): 10:35am On Sep 10, 2019
PrecisionFx:

I thought u had any evidence n i also thought u are a witch. Mtcheeew

Mtcheew
Please swerve to Hades lair
Iranu!
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by elated177: 10:38am On Sep 10, 2019
gypsey:
Okay..

Did you read the story of a child murdered by her mother recently in Nigeria? She believed that her daughter was a witch?

Another case of a 5 years boy thrown out in the streets by his mother as a result of accussations of witchcrafts.

I don't support these.

Now that a servant of YHVH Almighty has his Spirit in him/her, such drastic physical actions are no longer necessary. The light of YHVH Almighty in his servants renders the witches and their craft utterly useless. The source of their power, Satan, is already under the feet of Yahushua the Messiah. All that a servant of YHVH Almighty needs to do is shine.
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by paxonel(m): 12:29pm On Sep 10, 2019
makizee:

Mary Slessor came to enlighten the folks in calabar and not Africans, the yoru as for example have always elevated and celebrated twins
I know!
I was only generalizing seeing that calabar is also in Africa which is know for similar beliefs: Example, the belief of the existence of witchcraft which any of such thing is not in reality.
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by IamGracious(m): 7:26pm On Sep 10, 2019
paito:

There are four types of witches, acquired , inherited, forcefully and unconscious witches,
If your parents or your wife/girlfriend/husband,,/ boy friend then you are one
your shallow summation in ur last statement detracts any buoyancy or validity ur post might have. If situations are as u said they are, humanity would be near extinct!
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by IamGracious(m): 7:36pm On Sep 10, 2019
Mummymahdi:
I have a family member that can look into ur eyes for 30seconds and tell u what u were thinking in ur mind.. if she panick she hides things on the wall or in space. she can tell u go to ur grand parent house some 1 bury something there to make ur struggles not fruitful and hey!., if u go u can locate what she described . don't know what to call her, she can tell u what u were doing at a given time when u were not with her
Are u talking fiction, or that post above is just a part of your absurd, and legion imaginations?
having knowledge of others' thoughts might be due to being in shared companionship with them. But hiding objects inside walls or in space is damn just incredible, and ridiculous.
Such a lie can't be bought.
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by DedeNkem: 11:23pm On Sep 12, 2019
Fouronetwo:

Understand this,anyone especially an African who says witches/wizards don't exist is either ONE or A CHILD ! I am 99% sure.its their style.My experiences will come shortly. I shall expose u all. BASTARDS !

So this is what illiteracy and ignorance do to id*iots like you! Drop the useless Bible and pick up a science book! M*oron!
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by BIXYBABE: 10:05pm On Sep 15, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Are u a necromancer?
he,don happened another person died day b4 yesterday although he stays in another state
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by BIXYBABE: 10:10pm On Sep 15, 2019
mauchiz:

You are spiritually alert,
Is your gift
another person don finally died day before yesterday although he stays in another state
I'm scared
grand ma told me is gift but I don't want such gift
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by BIXYBABE: 10:10pm On Sep 15, 2019
mauchiz:

You are spiritually alert,
Is your gift
another person don finally died day before yesterday although he stays in another state
I'm scared
grand ma told me is gift but I don't want such gift
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by dangotesmummy: 8:51am On Mar 15, 2020
paxonel:
All these fairy-tales of existence of witch in Africa will never end upon all the backwardness the mumu mindset is causing in Africa.

That's how they accused twins of being evil and killing them until Mary Slessor came to enlighten Africans.
the devil wants you to be ignorant of his devices so that he can perpetuate more havoc.if not don't you know the movie Harry potter is demonic and full of witchcraft
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by paxonel(m): 11:08am On Mar 15, 2020
dangotesmummy:
the devil wants you to be ignorant of his devices so that he can perpetuate more havoc.if not don't you know the movie Harry potter is demonic and full of witchcraft
Harry potter is human concept, there are no witches there
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by dangotesmummy: 11:17am On Mar 15, 2020
paxonel:
Harry potter is human concept, there are no witches there
that's what you think
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by paxonel(m): 11:31am On Mar 15, 2020
dangotesmummy:
that's what you think
i write movie scripts and direct too, They are all human concepts nothing more

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Tithes, Offerings And First Fruits - Do They Apply To Us As Christians? / Bishop Daniel Obinim Sells Coronavirus 'Holy Oil' To Church Members For N13k / Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.