Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? (42216 Views)

How A Witch Programmed Her Dog To Cause Me Wet Dreams In Those Days / 'Jealousy The Last Class Before Becoming A Witch' Seen On A Lorry (PHOTO) / Lady Stripped Unclad, Tied To A Pole After 'Confessing Of Being A Witch'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 08, 2019
duality:

Robbers don't also exist
would you mind elaborating?
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by shadeyinka(m): 8:28pm On Sep 08, 2019
daddymummy:
I have seen instances when someone is being accused of being a witch, the person will sincerely deny being a witch.

But subsequent happenings will show he or she is the cause of some misfortunes although he or she may not seem to be aware.

Is it possible for somebody to spiritually ravage another person's life without being aware he is doing so.

Like say somebody in a family dies. In a church it is revealed that the man who causes the death is Mr A.

Mr A denies it and the denial is genuine denial.

A prayer is being said for the witch to die so that there will be no more death in the family.

Soon after the prayer, Mr A dies.

Is it possible that Mr A could have done wickedness against his family by using his spirit while his soul which has his mind is unawares.

As in, he is a witch without knowing.

This issue is more common nowadays.

Please if someone can explain this things to me, I will appreciate it.

Is there more to us than our conscious awareness?

Is there a dimension of us that is not known to us?

As is, can we be doing some things that are outside our conscious awareness.

Like i am here browsing discussing in nairaland with my conscious mind and awareness.
But in my other dimension,i am in USA helping someone to do something without being consciously aware.

In the case of a witch,he/she would be tormenting somebody in the other dimension without being consciously aware of what is going on.

Please and please, I will appreciate any genuine information on these things if you have one
Witches are not the killers: demons are the killers.

Unfortunately, it is sometimes easy for demons to assume the face of another person I'm doing evil.

Do you think a real witch would not have the power to protect herself?

Most times, innocent people are killed in the name of witches which becomes a bigger problem. For those who killed an innocent person will fall under another layer of generational curses.

Even when the accused person dies, it doesn't confirm that she is a witch. It could be that the idol behind the ritual actually need human blood.

You'll expect the deaths to stop after the so called witch is dead but NO, it would NOT STOP: it would increase in magnitude. The blood of the innocent will be fighting them

SOLUTION:
Let each person fight his own battle in deliverance. If you are not born again, it's not worth it though. Deliverance is not just one pastor praying for you.

Deliverance is in two major parts
1. Self deliverance (the most important)
2. Ministered deliverance (by a knowledgeabel matured Christian)

I wish you the best.
Finally:
Disconnect yourselves from rituals, idols, incantation and the related. Repent and become born again by trusting the atonement of Christ's Blood on the cross

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by BackToLife: 8:40pm On Sep 08, 2019
placeofallure:

Of recent, I do watch CI, a crime channel on DStv. Many times, the police seek the help of psychics' to solve crimes. I always marvel at how they're able to do that and how accurately they do that.

Then thinking back, I remember when I was much younger,, I used to see what will happen. Most times, in the dream. At times, I may not even be sleeping but something like a trance and believe you me, it will happen the exact way I saw it. Many times when I see things in the dream or trance, I don't put mind to it. I might have even forgotten until it happens in real life. Then I'll wonder, that I've seen this scene before, then I'll remember my dream. Do you know what I did? In my little mind, this can only be witchcraft. How can a mere mortal be able to see into the future? I prayed hard against it. Really hard! It stopped. Some people said it's a gift. But nay, I don't want that kinda gift. I never knew anything about psychic anything then. Thinking back now, that could be what was playing out. Just like this OP, I was curious and asked questions if it's possible to be a witch and not know it. These things are a mystery. Can't be unravelled.
Such gifts come from God too. You should have prayed that God should show you how he wants you to use the Gift to win souls for him.
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by obentenyson(m): 8:42pm On Sep 08, 2019
paxonel:
anyway!
You are right to some extent saying you teach yourself knowledge in school not allowing yourself to be influenced by some indoctrinating curriculum but the good thing about school is, it broadened your mind to think beyond the normal stethoscope and take issues objectively the way they are.
Every lecturers have their own personal opinion which may be right or wrong, but if one pick the curriculum and apply them truthfully he may end up getting better fact away from what the lecturer thinks and be better of.

That not withstanding, there are no fact that witches exist.
No scientific methodology has proven that.
The bible did not prove that.
The belief of it existence is the product of the minds of myths either from African origin or from ancient European empires who never saw the light of true education.
there biblical proof of existence of witches and witch Craft Bro... 1 Sam 15: 23 23 For rebellion is like the sin of divination, and arrogance like the evil of idolatry. Because you have rejected the word of the LORD, he has rejected you as
king.”

2 chronicles 33:6 6 He sacrificed his children in the fire in the Valley of Ben Hinnom, practiced divination and witchcraft,
sought omens, and consulted mediums and spiritists.
He did much evil in the eyes of the LORD, arousing
his anger.
Leviticus 19:31 31 “ ‘Do not turn to mediums or seek out spiritists, for you will be defiled by them. I am the LORD your
God.
Leviticus 20:6 6 “ ‘I will set my face against anyone who turns to mediums and spiritists to prostitute themselves by
following them, and I will cut them off from their
people.
Leviticus 20:27 27 “ ‘A man or woman who is a medium or
spiritist among you must be put to death. You are to
stone them; their blood will be on their own heads.’ ”
Galatians 5:19-20 19 The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20 idolatry
and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage,
selfish ambition, dissensions, factions..21 and
envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you,
as I did before, that those who live like this will not
inherit the kingdom of God.

Acts 19:17-20 17 When this became known to the Jews and
Greeks living in Ephesus, they were all seized with
fear, and the name of the Lord Jesus was held in
high honor. 18 Many of those who believed now
came and openly confessed what they had done.
19 A number who had practiced sorcery brought
their scrolls together and burned them publicly. When
they calculated the value of the scrolls, the total
came to fifty thousand drachmas. 20 In this way
the word of the Lord spread widely and grew in
power.
I can go on n on. science deals with empirical not metaphysical. science is not the same with philosophy.. science is flawed concerning issues like this.
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by myself13: 8:43pm On Sep 08, 2019
Flier:
Yes most of them are not really aware even though their soul due travels at night to the middle of the earth but they won’t remember anything when they woke up
But if you ever offend such person or tries to treat them badly,their inner evil will deal with you even without their consent
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by Youngzedd(m): 8:54pm On Sep 08, 2019
id911:

I'm a Christian but I do believe the way Africans and Nigerians take religion is really suppressing a lot of things, sorry to say this. Personally, I need spiritual books or genuine advice or direction on how to wade off setback and negativity on my way and ultimately reach my potentials. Any recommendations?

Follow Dr Abel Damina and Apostle Selman.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by daddymummy(m): 9:20pm On Sep 08, 2019
I am very grateful to all those who have posted/commented for all the posts and comments so far.

In fact, what i have learnt from the posts so far is beyond my expectation.
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by id911(m): 9:32pm On Sep 08, 2019
Youngzedd:

Follow Dr Abel Damina and Apostle Selman.

Okay thanks. Is it on facebook ?

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by jrobbins: 9:52pm On Sep 08, 2019
BlueAir:
may u have my negative spiritual encounters.say amen angry

Amen

And what negative encounter are you believing in?
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by EternalBeing: 10:03pm On Sep 08, 2019
IamGracious:

how does the transfer take place? what means or method of transfer is that? can it be averted?
Yes, transferable.
What is witchcraft? A witch is a person that is in convent with a demon. A witchcraft coven is a group of people that are in covenant with a principal demon, they may individually have smaller demons assigned to each individually too. The principal demon in charge of the coven indwells in the current coven leader and leaves to live in a another member when the current leader dies. Witches erroneously think they are powerful by thinking they are the one(s) controlling the demon(s), when in actuality truth, it is the demon that owns them and use them to destroy other humans. Satan capitalize on ego of some humans to deceive them to become his properties. This principle is same for marine witchcraft, sapentaine witchcraft, wizardry, etc.

Blind witches are the ones initiated without their real consciousness being fully involved. Sex and covetousness are some of the most commonly used tools to subconsciously initiate people. The Word of God can not be broken, HE says 2 people become 1 during sex, which means the covenant over one gets activated on the other too during the bonding. "He/she that joins with an harlot (witch, wizard) is an harlot." 1 Corinthians 6:1. After such, the sin gives the demon and the coven the legal ground to takeover and use the soul as they like. For those that obviously could prayerfully wrestle ferociously out of the demon's control and coven membership if they realize their involvement in drinking blood and eating flesh, the demon would keep their involvements at subconscious level. Hence, the term blind witches.
Get the Book "HE Came To Set The Captives Free" by Rebecca Brown to learn more deep secrets from real top witches about how witches fly and go to meetings, etc.

What we all need to know is that our CREATOR originally wants us to live forever, and HE has placed the choice before us. HE gave us this short lives to see how we individually use it. Those that use it to do good, HE shall reward us with the immortality that HE originally plan for us. But devil is fighting this tooth and nail to prevent us from earning this reward. Always remember that this short life is a test of whether you deserve to be allowed to live forever or not.
https://www.nairaland.com/5406098/secret-truth-witchcraft-everyone-should#82048747

4 Likes

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by CanadaOrBust: 10:08pm On Sep 08, 2019
quirus:

Witchcraft, I mean the real one, has nothing to do with the Randi's theoretical psychic or paranormal concept, it is an open thing and everywhere unless you want to be deceived. I have enough confessions in my own extended family from living witches to prove this: I don't need any Randi to tell me that there are witches and wizards when I have witnessed the live shows of the testimonies of their evil works. Unless you are not an African you too know the truth.

My own position is that anything is possible in this our universe. Demonstrating things on demand is a different matter all together.
As for confessions, recall that Europe and America burnt confessed witches 100’s years ago, yet they now acknowledge they burnt innocent people
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by TheSourcerer: 10:27pm On Sep 08, 2019
BlueAir:
may u have my negative spiritual encounters.say amen angry
You are only mentally distorted that's all, these things don't exist

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by paxonel(m): 10:33pm On Sep 08, 2019
PrecisionFx:

She is a slave trader, Just like the other British people.

No need to show u proof, Cuz u can't show me any proof on how Mary Slessor stopped killing of twins in the whole of Africa cheesy
did i didn't say the whole Africa?
Who doesn't know where in Africa she was popular for stoping the killing of twins.

For your info, if you go to that region, a whole avenue is dedicated to her name for her good work till today.
Infact, her statue is a national monument.

Someone known to be a notorious slave trader can never be remembered and honoured in such a manner, not all Europeans who came to Africa for missionary work were notorious slave traders.
Infact, history in our schools back then recorded that a quite number of them kicked against the injustice of slave trade perpertrated by the then colonial masters.
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by alexola20(m): 10:40pm On Sep 08, 2019

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by alexola20(m): 10:47pm On Sep 08, 2019

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by OlawaleBammie: 10:52pm On Sep 08, 2019
UniversalDove:
Would like to meet a self confessed witch someday
come my town, u re welcome

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by paxonel(m): 10:55pm On Sep 08, 2019
obentenyson:
there biblical proof of existence of witches and witch Craft Bro... 1 Sam 15: 23 23 For rebellion is like the sin of divination, and arrogance like the evil of idolatry. Because you have rejected the word of the LORD, he has rejected you as
king.”

2 chronicles 33:6 6 He sacrificed his children in the fire in the Valley of Ben Hinnom, practiced divination and witchcraft,
sought omens, and consulted mediums and spiritists.
He did much evil in the eyes of the LORD, arousing
his anger.
Leviticus 19:31 31 “ ‘Do not turn to mediums or seek out spiritists, for you will be defiled by them. I am the LORD your
God.
Leviticus 20:6 6 “ ‘I will set my face against anyone who turns to mediums and spiritists to prostitute themselves by
following them, and I will cut them off from their
people.
Leviticus 20:27 27 “ ‘A man or woman who is a medium or
spiritist among you must be put to death. You are to
stone them; their blood will be on their own heads.’ ”
Galatians 5:19-20 19 The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20 idolatry
and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage,
selfish ambition, dissensions, factions..21 and
envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you,
as I did before, that those who live like this will not
inherit the kingdom of God.

Acts 19:17-20 17 When this became known to the Jews and
Greeks living in Ephesus, they were all seized with
fear, and the name of the Lord Jesus was held in
high honor. 18 Many of those who believed now
came and openly confessed what they had done.
19 A number who had practiced sorcery brought
their scrolls together and burned them publicly. When
they calculated the value of the scrolls, the total
came to fifty thousand drachmas. 20 In this way
the word of the Lord spread widely and grew in
power.
I can go on n on. science deals with empirical not metaphysical. science is not the same with philosophy.. science is flawed concerning issues like this.
first of all, you must understand the definition of witchcraft that it is simply trick or magic.
I remember when we were little we used play those kind of tricks. Someone will place an object in his right palm and cover it with his fingers and be making incantations like abrakabraka! at the same time twist the object to his left palm without us knowing, because we were little and easily deceived.
So when we see the object at his other palm we will start clapping, that this person has performed magic grin

All what was recorded in the bible that you just pointed out in this scriptures were not different from that and you know why?
Because people in those ancient times of the bible were primitive people and can easily be deceived.
The practice is called Vodoo or hoodoo or wizardry, there is nothing special about or some kind of supernaturals attached to it, they are all physical tricks.

Come try all that rubbish this modern day where there is enlightenment and see whether people will answer you grin
People will just simply ignore you and go away.

In summary, Africans say witches or wizards have supernatural power they can hurt people or manipulate people's destiny right?
I'm telling you that, that thing is deception!
Nobody on this earth have any supernatural power except God

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by paxonel(m): 11:02pm On Sep 08, 2019
alexola20:
You equal can be an blind ignorant you know.
I believe my wife is more educated than you and you will ever be pls no insult.
In fact she attended one of the best Uni around here.
So pls keep urs to yourself and don't quote me again.
Bye.
your wife is educated yet she fail to understand the definition of witchcraft that they are all tricks, what kinda education is that?

and you allow yourself to believe her tricky stories too grin

Take a look at that definition and go think about it.
Bye

1 Share

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by Fouronetwo: 11:35pm On Sep 08, 2019
Came4amod:
Then most people are witches ..

a witch/wizard spotted
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by IamGracious(m): 12:00am On Sep 09, 2019
EternalBeing:

Yes, transferable.
What is witchcraft? A witch is a person that is in convent with a demon. A witchcraft coven is a group of people that are in covenant with a principal demon, they may individually have smaller demons assigned to each individually too. The principal demon in charge of the coven indwells in the current coven leader and leaves to live in a another member when the current leader dies. Witches erroneously think they are powerful by thinking they are the one(s) controlling the demon(s), when in actuality truth, it is the demon that owns them and use them to destroy other humans. Satan capitalize on ego of some humans to deceive them to become his properties. This principle is same for marine witchcraft, sapentaine witchcraft, wizardry, etc.

Blind witches are the ones initiated without their real consciousness being fully involved. Sex and covetousness are some of the most commonly used tools to subconsciously initiate people. The Word of God can not be broken, HE says 2 people become 1 during sex, which means the covenant over one gets activated on the other too during the bonding. "He/she that joins with an harlot (witch, wizard) is an harlot." 1 Corinthians 6:1. After such, the sin gives the demon and the coven the legal ground to takeover and use the soul as they like. For those that obviously could prayerfully wrestle ferociously out of the demon's control and coven membership if they realize their involvement in drinking blood and eating flesh, the demon would keep their involvements at subconscious level. Hence, the term blind witches.
Get the Book "HE Came To Set The Captives Free" by Rebecca Brown to learn more deep secrets from real top witches about how witches fly and go to meetings, etc.

What we all need to know is that our CREATOR originally wants us to live forever, and HE has placed the choice before us. HE gave us this short lives to see how we individually use it. Those that use it to do good, HE shall reward us with the immortality that HE originally plan for us. But devil is fighting this tooth and nail to prevent us from earning this reward. Always remember that this short life is a test of whether you deserve to be allowed to live forever or not.
https://www.nairaland.com/5406098/secret-truth-witchcraft-everyone-should#82048747
So is there a way to eliminate or remove the witchcraft from an individual already bewitched? what methods are available; are they easily practicable without outside help(others might want to help themselves since being a witch is scandalous, and stigmatic)?
I am asking to know the way forward from such situation; because it is the root and bedrock of backwardness, hatred, and poverty that is plaguing the whole African, especially Nigeria.
Pls, more details of witches' neutralization is necessary for everyone's uplift.
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by CanadaOrBust: 12:39am On Sep 09, 2019
EternalBeing:

I am asking this because I really want to know:
Man is an animal, some humans very advanced, others almost as primitive as apes. Are those primitive people’s lives also tests? How about lower animals, some quite intelligent, are their lives also tests?
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by Neddyogu(m): 1:31am On Sep 09, 2019
placeofallure:

Nothing spiritual shey?

Yea. Happens to a lot of people.
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by mauchiz: 6:01am On Sep 09, 2019
BIXYBABE:
yes very true, but i dnt think my own is witch. If someone stole sumtin 4rm me wen am not there. I will knw d person and even know where d person kept it. I dreamt dat we are crying in our house a week after sum1 died, i dream anode one, anoda person died. I av dream anoda one now, i don pray tired. I dnt even knw wat 2 do

You are spiritually alert,
Is your gift
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by Youngzedd(m): 7:15am On Sep 09, 2019
id911:

Okay thanks. Is it on facebook ?

Yes
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 09, 2019
paxonel:
did i didn't say the whole Africa?
Who doesn't know where in Africa she was popular for stoping the killing of twins.

For your info, if you go to that region, a whole avenue is dedicated to her name for her good work till today.
Infact, her statue is a national monument.

Someone known to be a notorious slave trader can never be remembered and honoured in such a manner, not all Europeans who came to Africa for missionary work were notorious slave traders.
Infact, history in our schools back then recorded that a quite number of them kicked against the injustice of slave trade perpertrated by the then colonial masters.

""Someone known to be a notorious slave trader can never be remembered and honoured in such a manner""

Lewis Vernon Harcourt was a top notch notorious rapist, But the capital of rivers state was named after him. He later committed suicide.

""Who doesn't know where in Africa she was popular for stoping the killing of twins""

She worked in Calabar area and nowhere else in eastern Nigeria.

""history in our schools back then recorded that a quite number of them kicked against the injustice of slave trade perpertrated by the then colonial masters.""

U mean the history they wrote for u? Oh pls.

Mary Slessor met with pregnant women and midwives on the calabar axis and if any of them give birth to twins, she will secretly rescue one of the twins and take the child away to Europe in pretense that she's saving dem and then sell the child thru her slavery contacts/routes.

I don't expect u to believe it, U have been brainwashed from childhood.
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by duality(m): 8:00am On Sep 09, 2019
gypsey:
would you mind elaborating?

It's same way witches don't exist.

Robbers don't also exist

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 09, 2019
BIXYBABE:
yes very true, but i dnt think my own is witch. If someone stole sumtin 4rm me wen am not there. I will knw d person and even know where d person kept it. I dreamt dat we are crying in our house a week after sum1 died, i dream anode one, anoda person died. I av dream anoda one now, i don pray tired. I dnt even knw wat 2 do

Are u a necromancer?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 09, 2019
Flier:
Yes most of them are not really aware even though their soul due travels at night to the middle of the earth but they won’t remember anything when they woke up
But if you ever offend such person or tries to treat them badly,their inner evil will deal with you even without their consent

That u do not understand a phenomenon doesn't mean someone under that phenomenon is a witch.
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 09, 2019
enemyofprogress:
and you think there are no witches and wizards in other parts of the world especially in America and Europe?

Onye enemy of progress, What is a witch??
Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by KendrickAyomide: 8:33am On Sep 09, 2019
Mummymahdi:
I have a family member that can look into ur eyes for 30seconds and tell u what u were thinking in ur mind.. if she panick she hides things on the wall or in space. she can tell u go to ur grand parent house some 1 bury something there to make ur struggles not fruitful and hey!., if u go u can locate what she described . don't know what to call her, she can tell u what u were doing at a given time when u were not with her
spirit of divination

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by orunto27: 8:58am On Sep 09, 2019
Yes. Witchery is simply Wickedness. So when you breech a contract without knowing is Witchcraft.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? by obentenyson(m): 9:00am On Sep 09, 2019
paxonel:
first of all, you must understand the definition of witchcraft that it is simply trick or magic.
I remember when we were little we used play those kind of tricks. Someone will place an object in his right palm and cover it with his fingers and be making incantations like abrakabraka! at the same time twist the object to his left palm without us knowing, because we were little and easily deceived.
So when we see the object at his other palm we will start clapping, that this person has performed magic grin

All what was recorded in the bible that you just pointed out in this scriptures were not different from that and you know why?
Because people in those ancient times of the bible were primitive people and can easily be deceived.
The practice is called Vodoo or hoodoo or wizardry, there is nothing special about or some kind of supernaturals attached to it, they are all physical tricks.

Come try all that rubbish this modern day where there is enlightenment and see whether people will answer you grin
People will just simply ignore you and go away.

In summary, Africans say witches or wizards have supernatural power they can hurt people or manipulate people's destiny right?
I'm telling you that, that thing is deception!
Nobody on this earth have any supernatural power except God
you just don't want to admit the truth even when its starring right in front of you... witchcraft is an act of sorcery.. magicians the stage ones are known as illusionists or tricksters, That is different from witchcraft itself...still there are some stage magicians who do dabble into dark art (sorcery).. I have given u biblical proofs but yet you have refused to accept the truth in them that witchcraft/sorcery do exist... you are just scared that the truth will change your current perception of reality, your false reality of science which claims you evolved from apes... That is the kind of reality that makes sense to you... how interesting....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Pastor Bakare Attacks Patience Jonathan / Conquering Marine Spirits. / Top 10 Hilarious Names Of Nigerian Churches (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.