Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

BBNaija: Venita Breaks Down In Tears, Confronts Mercy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Venita Breaks Down In Tears, Confronts Mercy (2241 Views)

BBNaija: Venita Begins Media Tour After Her Eviction (Photos) / Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) / Kiran Matharoo To Venita Akpofure: "You Were Jealous We Slept With Billionaires" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Venita Breaks Down In Tears, Confronts Mercy by GistMore1: 11:56pm On Sep 07, 2019
It all started when Mercy approached Venita over her discussion with Khafi, blaming her for their punishment.

We recalls that Biggie on Friday punished five housemates; Omashola, Tacha, Venita, Frodd and Khafi for failing their wager task.

Khafi earlier told Mercy that Venita suspects that Mercy, as the Head of House, suggested the punishment to Biggie.

But, Venita trying to clear the air with Mercy after Saturday night party broke down in tears.

According to her, she only told Khafi that she suspects Mercy told biggie to give the legends their punishment and was not certain about it.

In the process of trying to convince and pacify Mercy about her loyalty as a friend to her, Venita broke down in tears.

Watch video below...

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/bbnaija-venita-breaks-down-in-tears-while-trying-to-sort-her-issue-with-mercy

Re: BBNaija: Venita Breaks Down In Tears, Confronts Mercy by GistMore1: 11:56pm On Sep 07, 2019

Re: BBNaija: Venita Breaks Down In Tears, Confronts Mercy by NwaAmaikpe: 12:15am On Sep 08, 2019
shocked

Shout out to Omashola for those few precious moments of real current-tapping.
Still wondering why Diane went mute when Venita and Khafi came in considering how much she supported Mercy prior to their arrival.

Anyways, Khafi keeps twisting people's words exonerating herself in the process like she did with Jackye's view on Tacha's beads.
Now she's made Venita appear the bad person when she shared the same opinion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Venita Breaks Down In Tears, Confronts Mercy by MiaB(f): 12:19am On Sep 08, 2019
This Venita should respect herself she has two children for crying out loud
Re: BBNaija: Venita Breaks Down In Tears, Confronts Mercy by Bluezy13(m): 1:47am On Sep 08, 2019
"Mercy told her Khafi told her Venita said she suspect Mercy told biggie he asked them to give the legends their punishment."

This right here, is women most problem.
Stories like...

Nkechi told Sade that Ola's mother is gossiping with Chichi's nice, so Chichi's nice went and told Mariam who met Ola's brother and insulted him that his wife, Aisha has a long neck...so Aisha went and confronted Uche that Mariam's sister, Imade is bleaching...and they started fighting...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Venita Breaks Down In Tears, Confronts Mercy by keryj(f): 2:34am On Sep 08, 2019
Venita and tears thou
Re: BBNaija: Venita Breaks Down In Tears, Confronts Mercy by mrmannothot: 2:56am On Sep 08, 2019
Hey nairalanders sorry to bother u guys but please a brother is in need and is sincerely pleading for help

i need someone to please help me with the sum of two thousand naira, i will pay back if required to by the twentieth of this month.......pls help a fellow in need if u can

and pls if u can't i also appreciate......don't quote me back pls if u can't help me it would be useless wasting ur precious time on me

happy Sunday to u all.
Re: BBNaija: Venita Breaks Down In Tears, Confronts Mercy by GistMore1: 9:29am On Sep 08, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: BBNaija: Venita Breaks Down In Tears, Confronts Mercy by Houseofglam7(f): 10:01am On Sep 08, 2019
Nonsense undecided

(1) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola, Femi Adebayo Others Storm Yinka Ayefele’s Triplets’ Party / Bbnaija 2019 Mercy And Ike Covers Media Room Hub Magazine / Don Jazzy Scolds Woman For Advising Him To Go And Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.