Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

South African Mobs And Nigerians Slug It Out On The Streets Of SA - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Mobs And Nigerians Slug It Out On The Streets Of SA (1831 Views)

Young Lady Found Wandering The Streets Of Lagos After Being Raped By Unknown Men / Community Mobs And Burn Young Man To Death For Butchering Father. / Two Nigerian Bus Drivers Spotted Fighting On The Streets Of London(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Mobs And Nigerians Slug It Out On The Streets Of SA by Chelseafan99: 12:38am On Sep 08, 2019

2 Likes

Re: South African Mobs And Nigerians Slug It Out On The Streets Of SA by Criticaltemp: 12:54am On Sep 08, 2019
Say no to hate n xenophobia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Mobs And Nigerians Slug It Out On The Streets Of SA by mrmannothot: 2:49am On Sep 08, 2019
Hey nairalanders sorry to bother u guys but please a brother is in need and is sincerely pleading for help

i need someone to please help me with the sum of two thousand naira, i will pay back if required to by the twentieth of this month.......pls help a fellow in need if u can

and pls if u can't i also appreciate......don't quote me back pls if u can't help me it would be useless wasting ur precious time on me

happy Sunday to u all.
Re: South African Mobs And Nigerians Slug It Out On The Streets Of SA by anEye4anEye: 3:34am On Sep 08, 2019
At-least other quack Countries will learn that Nigerians can fight back if pushed to the wall
Re: South African Mobs And Nigerians Slug It Out On The Streets Of SA by Zikora1000(f): 3:44am On Sep 08, 2019
never u joke with Nigerians
Re: South African Mobs And Nigerians Slug It Out On The Streets Of SA by Crazeworld(m): 5:12am On Sep 08, 2019
Stop hating on fellow humans, Say NO to Xenophobia!
Re: South African Mobs And Nigerians Slug It Out On The Streets Of SA by Ayoemrys(m): 6:35am On Sep 08, 2019
Stupid S A

Meanwhile check my signature
Re: South African Mobs And Nigerians Slug It Out On The Streets Of SA by FamousMonk: 6:43am On Sep 08, 2019
Eiye,Vikings,,Klansmen,Maffians...
This is when we need you guys.
Show them how rugged we are.

Re: South African Mobs And Nigerians Slug It Out On The Streets Of SA by Bruno3000(m): 8:18am On Sep 08, 2019
FamousMonk:
Eiye,Vikings,,Klansmen,Maffians...
This is when we need you guys.
Show them how rugged we are.
Those cowards. U no go see them now.

(1) (Reply)

Murder-suicide: Pearl Academy Founder Stabbed To Death By Her Fiancé In Lagos. / How Do I Deactivate A Hacked Facebook Account / Suspected Cult Activities: Two People Shot At Ifite Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.