Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

President Buhari To Visit South Africa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari To Visit South Africa (20628 Views)

Why Tinubu Is Yet To Visit South East, By Tor / Did Any APC Presidential Aspirant Visit South-East? / 2023 APC Presidential Primary Election: Akpabio Visit South East Delegates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by samonak(m): 2:26pm On Sep 08, 2019
martineverest:
that's not how diplomacy works... remember when he finer MTN are 2015 xenophobic attack??....this visit is a step to end xenophobia and compensation of Nigerians that lost their businesses
Oga, Stop confusing yourself, MTN was not fined because of xenophobic attacks in 2015, it was fined because of continual sale of unregistered sims which had it's security implications. Besides Abba Kyari after collecting bribe from the company, assisted in lowering the fine.
Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by Shittu57: 2:42pm On Sep 08, 2019
BBBmall25:
My Bro, This Man Don Dey Fall My Hand! Which Kind Weak Presido Be Dis For God's Sake!!!

if your family is under threat that miserable to all of them, and, they find it harder to escape, will you allow them to die all or go there for proper resolution
Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by Empiree: 2:53pm On Sep 08, 2019
anEye4anEye:
What for? Is he supposed to be the one to go or the SA President coming to plead with us

BBBmall25:
My Bro, This Man Don Dey Fall My Hand! Which Kind Weak Presido Be Dis For God's Sake!!!
You have no govt in Nigeria

Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by Vic74real: 3:08pm On Sep 08, 2019
That lifeless fool can never achieve anything
Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by lexy2014: 3:12pm On Sep 08, 2019
adewest1999:
so he should fold his hands and let more people be killed before he acts?

Few hours after the incident most of you were saying what has the president done about it........ now you are saying he should have ignored till SA president makes the apologetic move............

C d way Jonathan handled ordinary deportation and c d results.

http://www.dailypost.ng/2012/03/08/south-africa-deportation-au-begs-jonathan/&hl=en-NG

http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052970203961204577269271798505642&hl=en-NG
Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by lexy2014: 3:15pm On Sep 08, 2019
Shittu57:

if your family is under threat that miserable to all of them, and, they find it harder to escape, will you allow them to die all or go there for proper resolution

C d way Jonathan handled south Africa in d past and c d results.

http://www.dailypost.ng/2012/03/08/south-africa-deportation-au-begs-jonathan/&hl=en-NG

http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052970203961204577269271798505642&hl=en-NG
Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by lexy2014: 3:22pm On Sep 08, 2019
martineverest:
that's not how diplomacy works... remember when he finer MTN are 2015 xenophobic attack??....this visit is a step to end xenophobia and compensation of Nigerians that lost their businesses

C d way Jonathan handled south africa in d past and c d results. Sometimes, diplomacy involves retaliation.

Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by Empiree: 3:25pm On Sep 08, 2019
He's very wrong with this silly move. Nigeria has no govt.
OROSUNBOLB:
This is a wrong move Mr Buhari. Please don't portray Nigeria as a weak country ; it is not. Why on earth you should be the one to pay a visit to S A ? Common man,it should be other way round. You just can't resist any opportunity to fly the presidential jet around the world. It is one of your numerous odd hobbies. So sad.

I think you should go and sturdy how Jonathan's administration tackled the infamous Yellow fever saga with this same South Africans. Jonathan brought the then south African president to his kneel. He humiliated South Africa. I expected a tougher action from you,but then it is not Fulani and cow that are under threat in South Africa. You therefore,care less.

If you eventually make that trip,you have only succeeded in emboldening other( even smaller )
African countries to think nothing of Nigerian lives.

We expect Ramaphosa here sir!

Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by TGM2015: 3:35pm On Sep 08, 2019
Olominira:
If this is true, Buhari is a wise leader. Many investors from SA and the rest of the world would see the maturity he's playing. The SA investments are mostly from the white SA community.

This move may likely increase their investment in Nigeria, because they could see the level of the maturity, not ego. Today, it's between SA and Nigeria, it might involve other countries in the future. How we solve it is very important because the world is watching. Besides Buhari is handling the situation very well compares to his SA counterpart Cyril Ramaphosa

I'm hopeful, SA understands that they generate a lot from tourism and violence wouldn't be the best option in solving whatever issues on ground. To be honest, SA have worst people leading the country or they just want the killings.

I never looked at that angle.

To those who believe the visit is wrong or show weakness or incompetence; Just imagine you have five children and you are told that thugs are beating two of them and have already killed one in nearby town where they live. What will be your reaction?

1. sit at home forming boss, sent the family of the thugs that lives in your street away, lock up your gate against them and be waiting for the parent of the thugs to come to your town possibly in villages square to apologise and beg you.

2. Immediately sent ahead of you, your own trusted people to intervene and rescue the two children, and make sure that you are fairly compensated for the killed child. Also, personally visit your children and family to commensurate with and meet the parents of the thugs to find and secure commitment that your remaining children live safely and peacefully.
Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by blackslayer: 3:39pm On Sep 08, 2019
Fuckyoumod:
Shame! shame!! and shame!!! on Buhari, shame on APC and Shame on this useless Government.

No Self Respect..., no class.....Has Ramaphosa Cyril ever visited Nigeria?

If Buhari was not a Cow Ramaphosa would have been the one Running to Nigeria to Apologize to Nigerians.

Rather a cattle like Buhari is Running to SA to beg for loan or something else after they murdered his citizen over there.

The useless envoy he sent was not enough.

Yet Nigerians see this as a welcome development.

Nigerians deserve what they get... You voted this useless man into Power.

I stand with Kate henshaw

And any mod that ban's my account here for stating the obvious would have a life ban in heaven and on earth and that of his generation No pastor or black magic can break this curse on that particular mod. From now till the end of Time.

To you all asslickers and poo eaters. Bleep you and you likes.

Your likes don't add to my Bank accnt.

If you know you deserve my Happy Sunday, then, happy Sunday to you!

i agree with you except the bold! kate Henshaw's tweet "We are responsible for the way people treat us" is not only dvmb as heck, it is a very flawed and false assertion by her!!! think about it....if you can!!!
Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by ABCthings: 4:59pm On Sep 08, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

Be humble in every area you meet yourself, if your enemy cant Come and beg you, you go and make peace with them, not like you weak but to shine above their intelligent. Your enemy Will feel confuse when they First see you and they Will not have test of mind untill they Come back to you and make peace with you finally. Maybe SA president is even afriad to Come into Nigeria, but if our president First go and meet him that Will also make him come to Nigeria, remember Nigeria is giant africa we are like father to other africa we should act like father not like brothers
I don't want to quote you before but I couldn't resist. You just too stupid! Must you always defend trash or can't you see this is a pure show of weakness? Okay let say you a father of ten and you adopted son is killing all your real sons and you have the power to stop him. Will you go and be begging him to stop? Answer me
Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by ABCthings: 5:05pm On Sep 08, 2019
WriterX:

bro they might Carry out xenophobic attack on him too.
they should please do. I'm tired of his incompetency. In fact I ashamed of Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by ReviewNigeria: 5:18pm On Sep 08, 2019
In every part of the world killing needs immediate actions and not a long thing to be honest, Buhari planning will bring no solution because we can only give what we have. The government of Nigeria has ended up bringing the name Nigeria to nothing because people learn from what they see around you.
Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by anEye4anEye: 5:23pm On Sep 08, 2019
Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by Kokoebapluse(m): 5:23pm On Sep 08, 2019
ABCthings:
I don't want to quote you before but I couldn't resist. You just too stupid! Must you always defend trash or can't you see this is a pure show of weakness? Okay let say you a father of ten and you adopted son is killing all your real sons and you have the power to stop him. Will you go and be begging him to stop? Answer me

So you cant beg your son to stop doing evil ? Or if you kill your son Who do evil Who lost ? Is better you make peace and put your enemy in confusion. If people think you weak that is why you First talk to your enemy let them talk. Those that strong are the most humble. They schok world with unexpected actions
Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by caracas: 6:24pm On Sep 08, 2019
adewest1999:
so he should fold his hands and let more people be killed before he acts?

Few hours after the incident most of you were saying what has the president done about it........ now you are saying he should have ignored till SA president makes the apologetic move............
So how will going to beg in South Africa stop the touts n miscreants in sa from looting n killing?
Must u be blind n partisan all the time?
Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by ABCthings: 7:33pm On Sep 08, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

So you cant beg your son to stop doing evil ? Or if you kill your son Who do evil Who lost ? Is better you make peace and put your enemy in confusion. If people think you weak that is why you First talk to your enemy let them talk. Those that strong are the most humble. They schok world with unexpected actions
One thing is sure is either you're a bloody hypocrite or you're just extremely stupid. You be begging one adopted bastard to stop killing you children when you have the power to stop him? Calling a chicken is a insult to birds.

Fuckyoumod come and see the kind of people you share a country with.
Re: President Buhari To Visit South Africa by ABCthings: 7:34pm On Sep 08, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

One thing is sure is either you're a bloody hypocrite or you're just extremely stupid. You'll be begging one adopted bastard to stop killing your children when you have the power to stop him? Calling a chicken is an insult to birds.

Fuckyoumod come and see the kind of people you share a country with.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NAF Commissions Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Calabar (photos) / Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics / Ede Agog For Adeleke’s Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.