Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,020 members, 7,825,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

When Your Fiance/fiancee Is Disturbing You For Sex - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Your Fiance/fiancee Is Disturbing You For Sex (47525 Views)

This Is What To Do If Your Girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex / When Your Girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex / When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Fiance/fiancee Is Disturbing You For Sex by Interesting15: 6:29am On Sep 08, 2019
by Sunday Akanni

One of the most common issues many young people today can easily relate with is cases where their fiance/fiancee keeps threatening to dump them if they won't yield to their desire to have sex at the moment. Note that this has even extend a mere boyfriend/girlfriend thing; but we are talking about a relationship where the duo have been engaged, with marriage in view.

And so, you hear things like: "I have to know our sexual compatibility before I can proceed with you", "After all, we will eventually get married few weeks/months from now", "If you love me truly, you won't deny me your body", "I need to be sure your sexual organs are working fine and that you can satisfy me", "You must first get pregnant before we can get wedded", etc.

You see, we must apply wisdom when discussing very important issues like this, and wisdom demands we draw direction from the Right Source - an Authoritative Source. We shouldn't just jump at such serious life issues with a "this is what I think" mentality (to avoid leading people astray and into destruction). Instead, we should be sure the source/perspective we base our beliefs on is one that is tested and proven (the one that has a record of leading people aright)

Let me state confidently that there is no Source that is as reliable as God and His Word. And so, in issues like this, a good reason we must seek and proritse God's Will above every other is because He made humans, sex, relationships and marriage too. Therefore, He has the best Knowledge about all these.

Now, what God said is that all sexual pleasures should be enjoyed only between a married husband and his female wife in the safe confines of their marriage institution (not even between a fiance and his fiancee, even if their wedding is tomorrow). And so, we must first establish the fact that sex between a fiance and his fiancee is a sin before God, as it is against God's Will.

So, when you are at such crossroad, to choose who to please between your fiance/fiancee who wants premarital sex, or God your Creator Who loves you before you were conceived in your mother's womb, you should remember that disobeying God will lead you to regret, both now, and eternity (hell fire)

Let me tell you this. There are different types of people on earth working for satan. Some are working directly for the devil, while some, indirectly. The former consists of those who possess demonic powers, witches and wizards, occultic individuals, folks that belongs to the marine kingdom, who are aware of their allegiance to the devil. They appears like 'regular', 'normal' and 'innocent' humans too, but they have a goal: To make people sin against God one way or the other. You can't identify them easily unless by the Spirit of the Living God. And so, if that fiance/fiancee of yours is pushing you to sin against God by disobeying His Will, the person might not be an ordinary person, you need to be sure you are not planning to marry a devil.

For those who are working indirectly for the devil, they are individuals who do not necessarily have demonic powers nor belong to devilish spiritual circles, but just ordinary people whose lifestyle is making others commit sin. Their habits, characters, beliefs and way of life is helping the devil populate hell fire. Your fiance/fiancee might be in this category.

So, the secret has been exposed to you, it's left for you to make the wise decision. To either choose God's Will (which comes with peace and bliss) or the devil (which comes with regrets, pains and grief). Choose God's Will!

Now wait, how sure are you the person won't still have a reason to dump you even after yielding to their sexual demands? Being engaged doesn't guarantee marriage in today's reality. After the act, the person can still dump you due to "sexual incompatibility" (something that would have been easily worked on if discovered in marriage). Yes, he might still afterwards complain: "She is a cheap lady. Since I can easily persuade her, it means another man can do same too."

Even if both of you got married eventually, know that your marriage has been built on a wrong foundation that would come with some avoidable headaches. When you have sex with your fiance/fiancee outside marriage, you have opened a loophole in your union that the enemies will capitalise on to afflict you as an individual, and your marriage too. These are spiritual truths that exists - either you believe or not.

Now you might ask: "But I'm not getting younger, what if the person dump me?" You should count yourself lucky then! It shows the person never really love/want you for who you are in the first place, and that the person is not meant for you. When you decide to honour God in such things, God will honour you too by blessing you with a spouse indeed (a spouse who will make you experience a very happy and fulfilled marriage).

Even if, after the person dumped you because you didn't yield to their sexual advances, and a new spouse is not forth coming (and you are getting older by the day), know that it is better to please God and remain unmarried than displease God and head to hell via your desperation to get married. After all, marriage is made for humans, and not humans for marriage. Your resolve should be: "I will rather remain unmarried than compromise God's standards because I want to keep my fiance/fiancee". After all, being married or not is not a criteria for inheriting God's Eternal life.

"Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled; for God will judge the immoral and adulterous" Hebrews 13:4

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2371192206325364&id=100003038222908

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: When Your Fiance/fiancee Is Disturbing You For Sex by ochibuogwu5: 6:53am On Sep 08, 2019
Great Grace!!!
Thank You Jesus Christ!!!
Matthew 19:12... Marriage is 'not' meant for *every human being*
John 3:16... Eternal-life/Heaven in Christ Jesus is meant for every human being *who accepts/believes in the unadulterated gospel of Jesus Christ*
I choose *Eternal-life by grace through faith in Christ Jesus Crucified* over marriage, money, jobs, wealth, business, worlds-prosperity, friendship, families, relations, religious-allegiances, and even over my life in Jesus Name. Amen.
God My Father I mean what I am saying and I am saying what I mean, do with me whatever you will by the unlimited manifestations of your Holy Spirit in Jesus Name. Amen.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When Your Fiance/fiancee Is Disturbing You For Sex by Jentle244: 7:00am On Sep 08, 2019
The issue of premarital sex cannot be over emphasized. Heb 13:4 has said it all. If Your fiancé or fiancee is pressurizing u for sex to know if he or she is fertile or not he or she does not love u...after all there are other ways to know if one is impotent or infertile.

My opinion anyway

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Fiance/fiancee Is Disturbing You For Sex by chiommy123(f): 7:32am On Sep 08, 2019
May God help us. Its easier said than done cos even in the body of Christ brothers pressure the sisters into committing fornication and out there when you say you left someone cos of sex people look at you like you're not serious

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Fiance/fiancee Is Disturbing You For Sex by MrPresident1: 7:37am On Sep 08, 2019
Let us take the stupid satanic thread to front page.

1 Like

Re: When Your Fiance/fiancee Is Disturbing You For Sex by Justnice11: 10:32am On Sep 08, 2019
It is well

lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Fiance/fiancee Is Disturbing You For Sex by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 13, 2019
cry
Re: When Your Fiance/fiancee Is Disturbing You For Sex by pablobellins(m): 8:51am On Oct 13, 2019
A post with this kind of topic shouldnt come with an epistle.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Fiance/fiancee Is Disturbing You For Sex by Richdad50(m): 8:51am On Oct 13, 2019
shocked
Re: When Your Fiance/fiancee Is Disturbing You For Sex by solmusdesigns: 8:51am On Oct 13, 2019
oh well

Premarital sex isnt a crime, and most sins dont affect God

however, sex before marital contracts that results into pregnancy would cause huge problem to the couples and to humanity

6 Likes

Re: When Your Fiance/fiancee Is Disturbing You For Sex by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 13, 2019
May God forgive us all cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Fiance/fiancee Is Disturbing You For Sex by holyDaniel: 8:52am On Oct 13, 2019
May his name be praise.
Re: When Your Fiance/fiancee Is Disturbing You For Sex by Topmaike007(m): 8:52am On Oct 13, 2019
Abeg if she ask me, I go knack am, can't stand story that touch

3 Likes

Re: When Your Fiance/fiancee Is Disturbing You For Sex by Enculer: 8:52am On Oct 13, 2019
No marry you hear. Dey there.
Re: When Your Fiance/fiancee Is Disturbing You For Sex by helinues: 8:53am On Oct 13, 2019
Pay as you loaded ( PAYL)

Walahi it is very affordable compared to having girl friends...

Girl friends will ask you money for pad, for airtime, living, clothes

But you see PAYL ladies, nothing as such

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Fiance/fiancee Is Disturbing You For Sex by drips8(m): 8:53am On Oct 13, 2019
I'm here to read the comments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Fiance/fiancee Is Disturbing You For Sex by worlexy(m): 8:53am On Oct 13, 2019
All these are happening because people are waiting to have a million naira or more before they can go ahead to have their weddings. Do a simple wedding you can afford and get license to start having a sinless sex( sex in the confine of marriage)

Don't live to impress people. Live to lead a happy life

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Fiance/fiancee Is Disturbing You For Sex by sylve11: 8:53am On Oct 13, 2019
the content is just too much to bore my mind with this kinda morning, but op, take this from me 'Good sex is like good bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand'. tongue cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Fiance/fiancee Is Disturbing You For Sex by happney65: 8:53am On Oct 13, 2019
Religious people and their wahala..To do ordinary fuccck lasan na all these tori?Na toto and dick we Bleep,we no kill person..Una just dey suffer sha.. grin grin grin

Nonesense and Buhari

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Your Fiance/fiancee Is Disturbing You For Sex by realestniggah: 8:54am On Oct 13, 2019
Bring out anointing oil.. Bless the sexual organ and have sex

2 Likes

Re: When Your Fiance/fiancee Is Disturbing You For Sex by nicolasakins: 8:54am On Oct 13, 2019
Grant his/her request that's all.
Re: When Your Fiance/fiancee Is Disturbing You For Sex by PureGoldh(m): 8:54am On Oct 13, 2019
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind first undecided

The matter wey dey on ground... E heavy for mouth.

Meanwhile.. If you need Pure Natural Original Honey.. Call or whatsapp 0 8 1 0166 6771
Re: When Your Fiance/fiancee Is Disturbing You For Sex by seunmsg(m): 8:54am On Oct 13, 2019
If people are engaged or are in a relationship with the intention of marriage, they can knack each other. It is not a sin. 1st corrinthians ch 7 vs 36 stated clearly that knacking each other is not a sin if those involved are matured with the condition that they should get married after. You people should stop the confusion.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Your Fiance/fiancee Is Disturbing You For Sex by Opinedecandid(m): 8:55am On Oct 13, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: When Your Fiance/fiancee Is Disturbing You For Sex by lovinhubby2wife(m): 8:55am On Oct 13, 2019
Jesus loves you go to church
Re: When Your Fiance/fiancee Is Disturbing You For Sex by leocollins(m): 8:56am On Oct 13, 2019
having sex in a relationship nowadays is very normal in the society,two of my ex girlfriends broke up with me because I wasnt ready to have sex till marriage..but thank God am still holding my self till marriage... it not easy my fellows..

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Your Fiance/fiancee Is Disturbing You For Sex by marvin906(m): 8:56am On Oct 13, 2019
no verse ooo..
buh If am dating you and I mistakenly tell you I can stay without sex until marriage and you believe OYO is your case..
or if you tell me no sex until marriage please hit the road ..
i refuse to be a bitch to any chick anymore..
hoes be forming saint's only to see the package is a fourth hand goods

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Fiance/fiancee Is Disturbing You For Sex by Muhylonaire(m): 8:56am On Oct 13, 2019
Came to read comments...
Re: When Your Fiance/fiancee Is Disturbing You For Sex by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:56am On Oct 13, 2019
This is a very good thread for the singles.

Thanks OP

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) / Modele Fatoyinbo: I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate Biodun Fatoyinbo / Kenyan Pastor Invites 'jesus' To Preach In Her Church,visits Her Family(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.