Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

South Africans Mob Were Closing In On Nigerians And Foreigners, Then This Happen - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South Africans Mob Were Closing In On Nigerians And Foreigners, Then This Happen (6046 Views)

Xenophobia: South Africans Looking For Nigerians & Other Foreigners (Photos) / South Africans Looted Nigerian, Other Foreigners' Shops (Photos) / South Africans Torture An ATM Cards Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Africans Mob Were Closing In On Nigerians And Foreigners, Then This Happen by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 08, 2019
South Africans Mob Were Closing In On Nigerians and Foreigners, Then This Happen. As soon as they heard this warring song from Nigerians and saw the fearlessness and rage in their spirit, ready defend themselves, the Mob ran away. Other Africans and foreigners joined Nigerians singing fearlessly even though they didn't know what the song means.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKU22XjK6Vc

1 Like

Re: South Africans Mob Were Closing In On Nigerians And Foreigners, Then This Happen by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 08, 2019
Umu chineke

9 Likes

Re: South Africans Mob Were Closing In On Nigerians And Foreigners, Then This Happen by Chepos1(m): 6:48am On Sep 08, 2019
Gud
Re: South Africans Mob Were Closing In On Nigerians And Foreigners, Then This Happen by navyseal2220: 6:53am On Sep 08, 2019
Love this.
Re: South Africans Mob Were Closing In On Nigerians And Foreigners, Then This Happen by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 08, 2019
Pfft
Re: South Africans Mob Were Closing In On Nigerians And Foreigners, Then This Happen by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 08, 2019
We lead and others follow.

So it was, so it is and so shall it continue to be.

Wetin I for dey talk if I weren't Igbo bikonu?

18 Likes

Re: South Africans Mob Were Closing In On Nigerians And Foreigners, Then This Happen by Officialgarri: 7:30am On Sep 08, 2019
I think Igbos should begin to wonder why they get attacked everywhere.......

I lost sympathy in the xenophobia issue when I saw that they had tribalized it. Initially, I had thought it was a fight against Nigerians and other Africans, but the likes of Reno and many others said; "Buhari won't intervene because they are Igbos'
Igbos again? Not Nigerians anymore?

So they made me realize it was a fight between SA and Igbos.

And as a matter of fact, I let them deal with it. Hence, my question stands... undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans Mob Were Closing In On Nigerians And Foreigners, Then This Happen by Odinaka00(m): 7:36am On Sep 08, 2019
I didn't see the South African Mob running in the video... One thing you must know about Zulu guys is that they 're not afraid to die.. They 're fearless too.. But Kudos to the Nigerians who were brave to stand on their ground.. The more you run away from these animals the more they destroy shops.. It's better to stand and defend your shop.

10 Likes

Re: South Africans Mob Were Closing In On Nigerians And Foreigners, Then This Happen by Authoreety: 7:39am On Sep 08, 2019
We go soon drive them comot for dia country
Re: South Africans Mob Were Closing In On Nigerians And Foreigners, Then This Happen by Tdanlad(m): 7:46am On Sep 08, 2019
Very gud
Re: South Africans Mob Were Closing In On Nigerians And Foreigners, Then This Happen by Lawmak: 7:50am On Sep 08, 2019
Officialgarri:
I think Igbos should begin to wonder why they get attacked everywhere.....

ENVY AND JEALOUSY

5 Likes

Re: South Africans Mob Were Closing In On Nigerians And Foreigners, Then This Happen by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 08, 2019
Officialgarri:
[s]I think Igbos should begin to wonder why they get attacked everywhere.[/s]....

Afonjas are worst than SA people. Igbos, keep this in mind when dealing with them! They wanted and were rejoicing that you were being killed in SA but the moment they saw you put up defense to stay alive, they get angry and mad about about it. These people are naturally wicked and evil

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South Africans Mob Were Closing In On Nigerians And Foreigners, Then This Happen by Blizzy9ja: 8:07am On Sep 08, 2019
Officialgarri:
Envy can make you hate your helper, these Igbo's are stinking rich, these South Africans are pained cuz their beautiful women have been taken over, these guys drive big cars, shut down their clubs with Nigerian music... Infact they live the live that these South Africans wished and hoped for

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans Mob Were Closing In On Nigerians And Foreigners, Then This Happen by citadels(f): 8:31am On Sep 08, 2019
chennaija:

Afonjas are worst than SA people. Igbos, keep this in mind when dealing with them! They wanted and were rejoicing that you were being killed in SA but the moment they saw you put up defense to stay alive, they get angry and mad about about it. These people are naturally wicked and evil
very stupid and useless set of tribe. I don't know why God brought us together in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: South Africans Mob Were Closing In On Nigerians And Foreigners, Then This Happen by Horus(m): 8:38am On Sep 08, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eqepi2LkFRI

Why Do Nigerians Get Blamed? You Won't Believe This

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africans Mob Were Closing In On Nigerians And Foreigners, Then This Happen by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 08, 2019
Blizzy9ja:
Envy can make you hate your helper, these Igbo's are stinking rich, these South Africans are pained cuz their beautiful women have been taken over, these guys drive big cars, shut down their clubs with Nigerian music... Infant they live the live that these South Africans wished and hoped for

Watch this; not just in SA, also here in Naija.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bvk3CaJDfR4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFuUL76Lcus

1 Like

Re: South Africans Mob Were Closing In On Nigerians And Foreigners, Then This Happen by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 08, 2019
Okk
Re: South Africans Mob Were Closing In On Nigerians And Foreigners, Then This Happen by ruggedtimi(m): 12:45pm On Sep 08, 2019
Reminds me of Issakaba
Re: South Africans Mob Were Closing In On Nigerians And Foreigners, Then This Happen by Destined2lead: 1:38pm On Sep 08, 2019
Officialgarri:
So they should have folded their hands and watch themselves killed, you are worse than Xenophobia
Re: South Africans Mob Were Closing In On Nigerians And Foreigners, Then This Happen by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 08, 2019
My fearless brothers, take it easy because South Africa ain't your home country. Take it easy and obey their laws and respect their culture too. Above all, get yourselves a gun.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Mob Were Closing In On Nigerians And Foreigners, Then This Happen by Chuks9000: 1:48pm On Sep 08, 2019
I no see any running o
Re: South Africans Mob Were Closing In On Nigerians And Foreigners, Then This Happen by Bynz: 1:52pm On Sep 08, 2019
Pls what the report of the FG envoys deployed to SA? Who has name/list of the envoy?

chennaija:
South Africans Mob Were Closing In On Nigerians and Foreigners, Then This Happen. As soon as they heard this warring song from Nigerians and saw the fearlessness and rage in their spirit, ready defend themselves, the Mob ran away. Other Africans and foreigners joined Nigerians singing fearlessly even though they didn't know what the song means.

Re: South Africans Mob Were Closing In On Nigerians And Foreigners, Then This Happen by astrodome: 2:04pm On Sep 08, 2019
Officialgarri:

You are a slow poke. There are other videos showing Yoruba Nigerians defending themselves with songs and machetes. Why are y'all so stupid?

See here https://www.nairaland.com/5396896/igbo-yoruba-sa-both-groups

1 Like

Re: South Africans Mob Were Closing In On Nigerians And Foreigners, Then This Happen by freethesheeple(m): 2:22pm On Sep 08, 2019
chennaija:

nonsense..Its was the thunderous voice of the igbos.... Were were the yorubas
Re: South Africans Mob Were Closing In On Nigerians And Foreigners, Then This Happen by heckymaicon(m): 2:53pm On Sep 08, 2019
Officialgarri:

I lost sympathy in the xenophobia issue when I saw that they had tribalized it. Initially, I had thought it was a fight against Nigerians and other Africans, but the likes of Reno and many others said; "Buhari won't intervene because they are Igbos'

And as a matter of fact, I let them deal with it. Hence, my question stands... undecided

eeehhhh nawa for you.

nairaland is full of tribalist
Re: South Africans Mob Were Closing In On Nigerians And Foreigners, Then This Happen by Beverlyjean(f): 3:08pm On Sep 08, 2019
Truth be told...the Igbo race is fearless... Only them can liberate this forsaken country call zoogeria

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Mob Were Closing In On Nigerians And Foreigners, Then This Happen by Rotimi47: 4:34pm On Sep 08, 2019
Dem go fear fear now as to die no hungry dem grin
Re: South Africans Mob Were Closing In On Nigerians And Foreigners, Then This Happen by stefanwolf1: 9:10pm On Sep 08, 2019
big fool,i sorry for your children yet unborn.bcoz having a father like you is the worst thing that can ever happen to any child
Re: South Africans Mob Were Closing In On Nigerians And Foreigners, Then This Happen by PHOTSEE(m): 10:01pm On Sep 08, 2019
Officialgarri:

ASIN WHAT NA, U BE MINISTER ABI NA SENATOR YOU BE? OGA FACE NORTH MAKE I PASS !!!JOR
Your input dose not count all. chia , i don suffer.
Re: South Africans Mob Were Closing In On Nigerians And Foreigners, Then This Happen by PHOTSEE(m): 10:02pm On Sep 08, 2019
Officialgarri:

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Heard Them Saying This, Please Read It We Are Not Save Any More In Sokoto / 'I F*cked My Blood Sister 3 Times. Sex With Relatives Isn't Wrong' - Nigeria Man / Someone Inside The Heart Of Surulere Trying To Con A Typical Lagos Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.