Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic (63477 Views)

Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer / Voting Breakdown: Messi Votes For Ronaldo But Not Vice Versa, Both Snub Van Dijk / UEFA Charges Cristiano Ronaldo For X-rated Goal Celebration (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic by Lordjb: 9:54am On Sep 08, 2019
Okay seen
Re: Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic by Mariangeles(f): 10:16am On Sep 08, 2019
I love how he loves children .
Re: Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic by Suspect33(m): 10:33am On Sep 08, 2019
Chosen1984:
It's Really Pathetic !

Today is Sunday.. Not a single topic on JESUS CHRIST is displayed on front page ..

Not a single topic of the Most Important Reason of our Existence is on front page..

NOT A Single topic on Salvation Through JESUS CHRIST on Front page which is the Most Important anyone can have..

Many are dying and going to Hell and yet things about JESUS CHRIST are bein toiled with even on a Sunday!

My Hands are Free from the blood of this Generation!

What a Wasted GENERATION !

YOU GUYS Who are coordinators Here need to wake up...

You will Give Account of Many Souls here!!

May GOD HAVE MERCY
your write-up touched me, i want the kind of life Jesus offers sad , i used to have it but i messed up and lost it, we need to talk

2 Likes

Re: Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic by wickedtuna: 10:37am On Sep 08, 2019
Hustle o! grin
Re: Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic by Frankiss44(m): 10:43am On Sep 08, 2019
drips8:
Messi is still better, take it or leave it

Can't you guys just appreciate the both of them?
Re: Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 08, 2019
Suspect33:
your write-up touched me, i want the kind of life Jesus offers sad , i used to have it but i messed up and lost it, we need to talk

My Brother u Knowing u need Help is The a Great path to Restoration...

What you need now is to go before GOD ALMIGHTY, ask for Mercy.. be Naked before, Hide Nothing from HIM.

I Pray For you From the Depth of my Heart.. As you Go before GOD , you will Get Divine Restoration of the Lost Love for JESUS CHRIST in JESUS NAME... AMEN

1 Like

Re: Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic by Suspect33(m): 10:53am On Sep 08, 2019
Chosen1984:

My Brother u Knowing u need Help is The a Great path to Restoration...

What you need now is to go before GOD ALMIGHTY, ask for Mercy.. be Naked before, Hide Nothing from HIM.

I Pray For you From the Depth of my Heart.. As you Go before GOD , you will Get Divine Restoration of the Lost Love for JESUS CHRIST in JESUS NAME... AMEN
Amen
Re: Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 08, 2019
Chosen1984:
It's Really Pathetic !

Today is Sunday.. Not a single topic on JESUS CHRIST is displayed on front page ..

Not a single topic of the Most Important Reason of our Existence is on front page..

NOT A Single topic on Salvation Through JESUS CHRIST on Front page which is the Most Important anyone can have..

Many are dying and going to Hell and yet things about JESUS CHRIST are bein toiled with even on a Sunday!

May GOD HAVE MERCY

Religion has really ruined Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 08, 2019
milehigh06:

Religion has really ruined Nigerians
Not knowing JESUS CHRIST has Ruined Humanity
Re: Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 08, 2019
Shibaraba:
Shoe get size.... Okrika get quality
Classic example

But life is not fair. As in I dey play ball my Pikin no See Me as hero go dey see another person. They no be the same ball we dey play ni. Abi na felele I dey play?

otinkpu wazobia
Re: Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic by enemyofprogress: 11:37am On Sep 08, 2019
Since I lust my father, life has been so rough, I wish Ronaldo can just adopt me as his sun
Re: Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic by DesChyko: 12:03pm On Sep 08, 2019
Chosen1984:
It's Really Pathetic !

May GOD HAVE MERCY

Get out from here jare.
How have you helped Nigeria move forward today?
Re: Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic by IGBOSON1: 12:13pm On Sep 08, 2019
Anyone else think Ronaldo looks a bit like Tom Cruise? smiley
Re: Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic by loswhite(m): 12:16pm On Sep 08, 2019
Chosen1984:
It's Really Pathetic !

May GOD HAVE MERCY
Pharisees go and sleep....

1 Like

Re: Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 08, 2019
loswhite:
Pharisees go and sleep....
Happy Sunday.. Live RAPTURABLE
Re: Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic by Moneywirer: 12:23pm On Sep 08, 2019
Shibaraba:
Classic example

But life is not fair. As in I dey play ball my Pikin no See Me as hero go dey see another person. They no be the same ball we dey play ni. Abi na felele I dey play?

Understanding that some men are great and some are greater, then we have the greatest. Having this understanding will give one not only peace of mind but happiness.

1 Like

Re: Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic by slimjosh231(m): 12:36pm On Sep 08, 2019
Shibaraba:
Classic example

You speak with a heart of Envy. They’re always people way better than you in whatever it is you find yourself doing. Accept this fact and you’ll grow.

1 Like

Re: Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic by horia: 12:47pm On Sep 08, 2019
Chosen1984:
It's Really Pathetic !

May GOD HAVE MERCY
So if you wanted it to be corrected this is the way to go about it abi?
You don't know that there is a difference between constructive and destructive criticism.
Do you even know how annoying u sound?
You can see this bad in this but cannot control ur language, what do you call that. Christianity or fanaticism?

2 Likes

Re: Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic by Bawofss(m): 1:11pm On Sep 08, 2019
d real goat
Re: Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic by shamecurls(m): 1:33pm On Sep 08, 2019
drips8:
Messi is still better, take it or leave it

Same Wifi that only works in Nou Camp?
Re: Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic by NonnyDot(m): 2:14pm On Sep 08, 2019
Chosen1984:
It's Really Pathetic !

May GOD HAVE MERCY

Chosen mopol, it is quite a pity, for washing your hands of this generation, May Jesus have mercy on you, for spitting an abominable word. Instead of preaching the word. You are leaving us to wallow in Joy while you enjoy eternally.
Re: Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic by hollywater: 3:01pm On Sep 08, 2019
Timmy301:

Seriously, that was pure class from Matic
He has no choice, had he refused to do that today, don't be surprised the next day,divorce letter is waiting for him.
Then he will loose everything he has to the wife and kids.
In Western World,Children first, Women, Dogs,Men comes last last.

1 Like

Re: Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 08, 2019
NonnyDot:

Chosen mopol, it is quite a pity, for washing your hands of this generation, May Jesus have mercy on you, for spitting an abominable word. Instead of preaching the word. You are leaving us to wallow in Joy while you enjoy eternally.

My Brother, you should vent your anger on those coordinating what comes out on Front page.. We try out best in putting out What Matters. It will not pushed to Front page. And when we go out to put out JESUS CHRIST on their front page topic, they Ban u!

It's Really Pathetic! We will keep doing watt we can. I just needed to tell them truth.

Today it took hours before any topic on JESUS or Salvation was pushed out ! They all will Give Account of these souls they have hindered from seeing the Word..

1 Like

Re: Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 08, 2019
horia:
So if you wanted it to be corrected this is the way to go about it abi?
You don't know that there is a difference between constructive and destructive criticism.
Do you even know how annoying u sound?
You can see this bad in this but cannot control ur language, what do you call that. Christianity or fanaticism?

What you don't know! You don't know!

I owe no Apology to anyone for this vent!

GOD bares me witness and HE knows what I have been through on this forum for the Gospel..

If u are among the coordinators , u better Change.

No amount of Money can equate to one soul!

Lives are Waisting and going to Hell!

These lives will be Accounted for!
Re: Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic by donveekings: 3:38pm On Sep 08, 2019
Chosen1984:
It's Really Pathetic !

May GOD HAVE MERCY
You holier than thou! You can create a Jesus topic without this useless rant
Re: Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic by themes009(m): 4:07pm On Sep 08, 2019
Gba fun oga eee!
Re: Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic by horia: 4:56pm On Sep 08, 2019
Chosen1984:

What you don't know! You don't know!

I owe no Apology to anyone for this vent!

GOD bares me witness and HE knows what I have been through on this forum for the Gospel..

If u are among the coordinators , u better Change.

No amount of Money can equate to one soul!

Lives are Waisting and going to Hell!

These lives will be Accounted for!
Trust me, when I say I understand u, I mean it. But what are u after? proving that u're a Christian who can see what is wrong and stand up to it or, actually changing it?
Something got u annoyed and u felt a reason to change it. Do you think u can get anything done by venting out?
what? You think slapping someone on the street for an wrong act will cause a merlin magic's transformation? Guy reason, e get why.
Re: Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 08, 2019
horia:
Trust me, when I say I understand u, I mean it. But what are u after? proving that u're a Christian who can see what is wrong and stand up to it or, actually changing it?
Something got u annoyed and u felt a reason to change it. Do you think u can get anything done by venting out?
what? You think slapping someone on the street for an wrong act will cause a merlin magic's transformation? Guy reason, e get why.

Young Man I am not Proving anything..

Am all all About JESUS CHRIST and Getting Souls to know HIM..

I am pained in my Bones to see People dying Everyday without JESUS CHRIST.. I know what dt Means..

Young man.. you won't wish your Enemy Hell.

Keep Your Proving and looking for Gain or whatever to yourself... I don't need it
Re: Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic by Timmy301(m): 6:17pm On Sep 08, 2019
hollywater:
He has no choice, had he refused to do that today, don't be surprised the next day,divorce letter is waiting for him.
Then he will loose everything he has to the wife and kids.
In Western World,Children first, Women, Dogs,Men comes last last.
You're quite right tho
But any player with pride would have cajoled them with something else
Like toys just so he won't do it
Re: Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic by Timmy301(m): 6:18pm On Sep 08, 2019
onatisi:
he did it for his kids . they must have been asking him for a long time and he would have promised them that he will make them meet ronaldo and take pictures with him . when you have a dad who is rich and influential , he can get you anything
That's just it
Re: Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic by okudaniel: 6:21pm On Sep 08, 2019
Ronaldo is good , but messi is better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lionel Messi And His Pet Hulk Dog Pictured / Today's Bet9ja Sure Winning Prediction | Predict & Win Today ECL Final / What Happens When A Footballer Needs To Use The Toilet In The Middle Of A Match?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.