Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,000 members, 7,825,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic (63487 Views)

Chelsea Preparing To Offer Juventus €120m For Ronaldo This Summer / Voting Breakdown: Messi Votes For Ronaldo But Not Vice Versa, Both Snub Van Dijk / UEFA Charges Cristiano Ronaldo For X-rated Goal Celebration (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic by Dannymajor: 7:27pm On Sep 08, 2019
Ronaldo is simply phenomenon.... Haters go lick Messi ass
Re: Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic by horia: 8:52pm On Sep 08, 2019
Chosen1984:

Young Man I am not Proving anything..

Am all all About JESUS CHRIST and Getting Souls to know HIM..

I am pained in my Bones to see People dying Everyday without JESUS CHRIST.. I know what dt Means..

Young man.. you won't wish your Enemy Hell.

Keep Your Proving and looking for Gain or whatever to yourself... I don't need it

Sorry for quoting u in the first place. Happily everybody has transformed from their evil ways because of ur sound message.
Re: Matic And His Kids Waiting Patiently For Ronaldo For Pic by Dizzyrascal(m): 11:41am On Sep 25, 2019
Chosen1984:
It's Really Pathetic !

Today is Sunday.. Not a single topic on JESUS CHRIST is displayed on front page ..

Not a single topic of the Most Important Reason of our Existence is on front page..

NOT A Single topic on Salvation Through JESUS CHRIST on Front page which is the Most Important anyone can have..

Many are dying and going to Hell and yet things about JESUS CHRIST are bein toiled with even on a Sunday!

My Hands are Free from the blood of this Generation!

What a Wasted GENERATION !

YOU GUYS Who are coordinators Here need to wake up...

You will Give Account of Many Souls here!!

May GOD HAVE MERCY
my advise for you is to start a Christian forum of your own, where things of Christ would be on the front burner....complaining won't change anything...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lionel Messi And His Pet Hulk Dog Pictured / Today's Bet9ja Sure Winning Prediction | Predict & Win Today ECL Final / What Happens When A Footballer Needs To Use The Toilet In The Middle Of A Match?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.