Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Why Do Some Nigerian Police Trucks Carry Grass/hay? Here's The Answer. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Some Nigerian Police Trucks Carry Grass/hay? Here's The Answer. (48177 Views)

Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass / Ghana: Why We Locked Up Shops Of Some Nigerian Traders / Shehu Sani Reacts To US Govt’s Visa Ban On Some Nigerian Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Police Trucks Carry Grass/hay? Here's The Answer. by TGMISKY(m): 11:59am On Sep 08, 2019
In a society where hate speech and false information is the order of the day, this type of news is highly important. Thank you very much, OP

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Police Trucks Carry Grass/hay? Here's The Answer. by Abiboss: 12:03pm On Sep 08, 2019
itoldu:
What? The foreign vehicles are not loaded as such. The FRSC should actually arrest them for overloading.
Exactly my thought..everything the white does they do it neat and perfect see the way the load down hay, and see how NPF loaded theres

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Police Trucks Carry Grass/hay? Here's The Answer. by Chimookigwe: 12:04pm On Sep 08, 2019
Noel1:
I still have 2 Questions unanswered:

1. Why did they choose to carry hay - and not planks?
2. What do Police use the hay for?

Akuri, did you read the article before asking your stupid question?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Police Trucks Carry Grass/hay? Here's The Answer. by Mirrorlenz: 12:09pm On Sep 08, 2019
Noel1:
1. Why did they choose to carry hay - and not planks? 2. What do Police use the hay for?
Hay means dried plants or leaves used for feeding herbivores

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Police Trucks Carry Grass/hay? Here's The Answer. by leighcon(m): 12:11pm On Sep 08, 2019
Noel1:

One question unanswered, can you read?
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Police Trucks Carry Grass/hay? Here's The Answer. by Codes151(m): 12:20pm On Sep 08, 2019
This op is stupid sha... what you saying exactly?

You confused yourself from beginning to end. What a bad write up!

Chai ishie. How does what your writing Correlate? Could this be hunger or just sheer stupidity?
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Police Trucks Carry Grass/hay? Here's The Answer. by KingAzubuike(f): 12:23pm On Sep 08, 2019
Onyemabright:
Thank u

How can u quote the whole epistle just to write 2 words.
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Police Trucks Carry Grass/hay? Here's The Answer. by VaselineCrew: 12:24pm On Sep 08, 2019
But white people can be organized sha

See how the hay is bunched or rolled up neatly.

I’m sure if most people here saw trucks conveying hay neatly by NG police, they won’t evem complain.

Is there something in the DNA of white people that makes them more organized even in little things?

Is there something in the DNA or blacks that gives us a very nonchalant attitude to almost everything?
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Police Trucks Carry Grass/hay? Here's The Answer. by Codes151(m): 12:25pm On Sep 08, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
IDLE NIGERIANS DON'T EVEN THINK BEFORE THEY LASH OUT.

I WONDER IF THEY EXPECT THE POLICE TO TRANSPORT ANIMAL FOOD WITH AIRPLANES OR JEEPS, WHEN THERE ARE POLICE TRUCKS DEDICATED FOR THAT DEPARTMENT.
lol oh mehn! See mentality! Are your referring to department of cows?

You even had 36 likes from north!!
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Police Trucks Carry Grass/hay? Here's The Answer. by DonBenny77(m): 12:26pm On Sep 08, 2019
Ignorance na disease
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Police Trucks Carry Grass/hay? Here's The Answer. by Sazeals(m): 12:28pm On Sep 08, 2019
this guy hates Fulani herdsmen ooo
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Police Trucks Carry Grass/hay? Here's The Answer. by QuietHammer(m): 12:33pm On Sep 08, 2019
Noel1:

Read!!
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Police Trucks Carry Grass/hay? Here's The Answer. by menacetosociety: 12:34pm On Sep 08, 2019
Onyemabright:
Thank u
Must u quote a whole page like a muppet?
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Police Trucks Carry Grass/hay? Here's The Answer. by renewable1(m): 12:46pm On Sep 08, 2019
God help us

Tired of generator and it's cost of maintenance?

Do you desire at least 15 hours power supply daily with our 1kva solar package?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Police Trucks Carry Grass/hay? Here's The Answer. by Originalsly: 12:58pm On Sep 08, 2019
Just shows how many ignorant people are out there... have no clue what Police Mounted Unit is about. Then to add tribalism to the mix makes it worse. Tribalism?..yes. .. their line of thinking..... Police..... fetching grass... it must be Hausa Police fetching grass for their cows.... the public must know about this.....and the ignorant ones reading will jump on board with the same mindset.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Police Trucks Carry Grass/hay? Here's The Answer. by seguno2: 12:59pm On Sep 08, 2019
Tina26:
Illiteracy and ignorance is rife in nigeria

Why are you provoking us to remember that our leader is illiterate and ignorant with no school certificate
Why now?
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Police Trucks Carry Grass/hay? Here's The Answer. by seguno2: 1:01pm On Sep 08, 2019
salbis:
Virtually everything about saner climes dey trip me. Orderliness and class in whatever they do.

Don’t stop there.
Find out and act accordingly to make orderliness and class happen all the time around you.
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Police Trucks Carry Grass/hay? Here's The Answer. by cybriz82(m): 1:01pm On Sep 08, 2019
jom4real007:
Just see the way they arranged their own grass neatly compare to your own NPF... grin

Anyhow evn dis country na anyhow country..
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Police Trucks Carry Grass/hay? Here's The Answer. by banji1(m): 1:01pm On Sep 08, 2019
Education is good, seriously...imagine some people actually believed because we have a Fulani president, police vehicles have now been hijacked to tend to cows! Education is good, seriously...imagine some people actually believed because we have a Fulani president, police vehicles have now been hijacked to tend to cows!grin grin grin

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Police Trucks Carry Grass/hay? Here's The Answer. by seguno2: 1:04pm On Sep 08, 2019
stanleysani:
Nigeria's own is not well arrange look at other country's

Is everything in your own corner of Nigeria well arranged?
Are you not part of the Nigeria??,

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Police Trucks Carry Grass/hay? Here's The Answer. by seguno2: 1:06pm On Sep 08, 2019
cybriz82:
Anyhow evn dis country na anyhow country..

Do you mean that the people, including you, of this country are anyhow?
Please speak clearly to be understood. grin
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Police Trucks Carry Grass/hay? Here's The Answer. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 08, 2019
Noel1:

1) their horse has eaten all the planks

2) they feed it to their wife and children
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Police Trucks Carry Grass/hay? Here's The Answer. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 08, 2019
Chimookigwe:

Akuri, did you read the article before asking your stupid question?

Your father is Akuri grin

Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Police Trucks Carry Grass/hay? Here's The Answer. by jnoz23(m): 1:18pm On Sep 08, 2019
WETIN I GO USE THIS STUPID INFO ABOUT NPF DO?
AND JESUS WEPT!
HAPPY SUNDAY BRO
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Police Trucks Carry Grass/hay? Here's The Answer. by CAPSLOCKED: 1:29pm On Sep 08, 2019
deltateam:

Learn and move on. Stop being an imp.

NEXT TIME, TAKE YOUR TIME, UNDERSTAND THE CONTEXT, BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING.
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Police Trucks Carry Grass/hay? Here's The Answer. by CAPSLOCKED: 1:31pm On Sep 08, 2019
Codes151:
lol oh mehn! See mentality! Are your referring to department of cows?

You even had 36 likes from north!!

THE DEPARTMENT THAT MAKE USE OF HORSES, DUMBO!
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Police Trucks Carry Grass/hay? Here's The Answer. by Goalnaldo(m): 1:41pm On Sep 08, 2019
Naptu2 thankful for this educating post. I looked at your profile and discovered you have spent nearly 2 years online shocked that's the highest I have seen!!
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Police Trucks Carry Grass/hay? Here's The Answer. by cybriz82(m): 1:44pm On Sep 08, 2019
seguno2:

Do you mean that the people, including you, of this country are anyhow?
Please speak clearly to be understood. grin

Even u urself u b anyhow person for quoting me..
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Police Trucks Carry Grass/hay? Here's The Answer. by Ganjafama(m): 2:19pm On Sep 08, 2019
KingAzubuike:

How can u quote the whole epistle just to write 2 words.
I thought I was the only one who noticed it. Some people can be so annoying
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Police Trucks Carry Grass/hay? Here's The Answer. by favour32(m): 2:21pm On Sep 08, 2019
Check Oyinbo grass and Naija grass.
Both reveal wetin each one dey face.
Re: Why Do Some Nigerian Police Trucks Carry Grass/hay? Here's The Answer. by Amuocha: 2:24pm On Sep 08, 2019
Officer naptu2 well done

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SK Usman Spends His Weekend With Snake (Photos) / Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions / Ministries With Highest Allocations In Buhari’s Budget For 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.