Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street (23984 Views)

Fayemi: I Was Offered 80M Dollar Bribe Over Suspicious N159B Judgment Debts / Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration / Fayemi: “I Am Going To Resign My Appointment As Minister In The Next 2 Weeks" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street by airmark(m): 6:43pm On Sep 08, 2019
fabinfos:
Ekiti state Governor, Kayode Fayemi has stated that he eats Booli (roasted plantain) and Agbado (roasted corn) more than the immediate past Governor, Ayodele Fayose.

Fayemi stated this during a recent edition of TVC, #TheInterview, while he was talking about his private life and policies.

He also stated that Fayose is aware of his love for Booli and Agbado.

Watch video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDW3CvgFj5Y

https://ekitireporters.com/fayemi-eat-booli-agbado-more-fayose-street/

cheesy
Re: Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street by kingbuchyno: 6:44pm On Sep 08, 2019
I personally picked interest on this topic, because there's much to learn from the statement than the "booli and agbado",where he said even fayose is even aware. The statement gave an insight of close intimacy with the refered in this context. My people these politicians roll and dine together even at the time we fight dirty between us, mainly on mere tribal misunderstanding

3 Likes

Re: Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 08, 2019
And this is news
Re: Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street by kingbuchyno: 6:46pm On Sep 08, 2019
Simplyleo:
Fayose is a clown who impresses only ipob clowns.

Only illiterates are impressed by Fayose ~Obj

I personally picked interest on this topic, because there's much to learn from the statement than the "booli and agbado",where he said even fayose is even aware. The statement gave an insight of close intimacy with the refered in this context. My people these politicians roll and dine together even at the time we fight dirty between us, mainly on mere tribal misunderstanding
Re: Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street by Clickairtravels: 6:46pm On Sep 08, 2019
Oya let the masses do the supervision.. Oga governor come and stand here.. Fayose Oya come and stand there.. Ngwa raise your shirts let's see whose stomach is bigger..
Yeye people.. See the caliber of men leading our dear country..
Make I go chop bole with fish.. I dey cum
Re: Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street by kingbuchyno: 6:50pm On Sep 08, 2019
Re: Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street by Macgyver1: 6:53pm On Sep 08, 2019
Lmao naija politicians no get joy.
Re: Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street by drightguy(m): 6:53pm On Sep 08, 2019
fabinfos:
Ekiti state Governor, Kayode Fayemi has stated that he eats Booli (roasted plantain) and Agbado (roasted corn) more than the immediate past Governor, Ayodele Fayose.

Fayemi stated this during a recent edition of TVC, #TheInterview, while he was talking about his private life and policies.

Watch video below;

You eat for other room o, kitchen o, outside oo, anywhere all of una na wayo!
Re: Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street by Femijohn198: 6:54pm On Sep 08, 2019
Fayose is a model bringing government nearer to the people. Certificate does not determine a good leader.Jonathan with PhD could have take Nigeria to the great level, but he fail.

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street by mozona(m): 6:57pm On Sep 08, 2019
How we take know, abi fayose show us him, show us ur own..
Re: Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street by Centcanada: 7:05pm On Sep 08, 2019
What are you now trying to say? Mr known it all! Nonsense politics of bitterness!
Re: Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street by Legendguru: 7:06pm On Sep 08, 2019
ohh
Re: Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street by nellyelitz(m): 7:09pm On Sep 08, 2019
You're not a street conscious man sir, the difference is clear.
Re: Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 08, 2019
Now that fayose is out of govt house he should have resumed full time blogging na. Has all the boli finished in ekiti? No more meat to buy and cook?

If he can't afford a blogger, he can at least take up space on Twitter like reno noisemaker and foolish fani Kayode.
Re: Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street by jonnyjustcome22: 7:18pm On Sep 08, 2019
Mutemenot:
Then you are not eating it at all. It's a street food and must be eaten on the street to confirm it's genuity

I don't know when eaten boli and agbado now becomes leaders responsibility. Both fayose and fayemi are now doing competition over eaten boli useless set of leader.
Re: Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street by lagdmark(m): 7:22pm On Sep 08, 2019
Simplyleo:

But your comments also proofs you are not better than those illiterates because you believe Fayemi eats
his Booli and Agbado at a conference center instead of in the street.
Re: Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street by Reference(m): 7:23pm On Sep 08, 2019
DP.
Re: Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street by banji1(m): 7:24pm On Sep 08, 2019
Fayose, a rare kind of politician who speaks his heart not minding whose ox is gored.

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details
Re: Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street by Reference(m): 7:25pm On Sep 08, 2019
DP.
Re: Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street by Reference(m): 7:27pm On Sep 08, 2019
Yet another proof of the feudal state Nigeria is and the fear the people have for their elected leaders. With all the challenges facing the citizens the man is relaxed enough to tell tales of his eating habits because he is not tasked by an obviously grateful media personality who has to appease the king.

Four years then eight years will come and go and the boli eating governor will have made scant impact on the lives of the people he fought tooth and nail to govern. No demand, no grilling, no impetus and no performance. That is as sure as the sun rising by 6.17am tomorrow morning.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street by Elsucre042: 7:29pm On Sep 08, 2019
Reporter of all the interview granted that's the only line you could highlight right?

Re: Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street by demoBaba: 7:32pm On Sep 08, 2019
[quote author=Enwhen post=82042095]

Don't go and take SNIPER because of IPOD people o

God created humans in different ways with different talent

Fayemi can never be Fayose...they r two different person.

Fayemi was brought up from a more rich home, and he doesn't like to relate with those thugs and doesn't see eating on the street as normal(Western life)

Fayose was brought up from a local home , he still enjoys those street food, street life and don't want to leeave it in order to score more political points as one of the reason Gov. Fayemi was first kicked out by the NURTW Ekiti. I know u a member of the APC that's y u r bitters about Fayose but the truth is that those running after Fayose in Emure, Ado, Ikere, Ilejemeje....are all yorubas and maybe kogites in Ekiti, and I bet u, if u meet him on the street doing any of those his public stunt, u would hate him not but laugh alot, it is more interesting because Ekiti is one of the local, small , poor and dense state in the southwest.[/quote

What did you mean by Ekiti is one of the local small, poor and dense state in the southwest.

Bekiafu...
Re: Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street by Simplyleo: 7:44pm On Sep 08, 2019
lagdmark:

But your comments also proofs you are not better than those illiterates because you believe Fayemi eats
his Booli and Agbado at a conference center instead of in the street.
"On the street" not "in the street" pls. Also, next time, "proves" is the appropriate word, not "proofs".

You must be one of the folks impressed by Fayose as described by Obj. cheesy
Re: Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street by frowland(m): 7:46pm On Sep 08, 2019
Mutemenot:
Then you are not eating it at all. It's a street food and must be eaten on the street to confirm it's genuity

Funny
Re: Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street by Enwhen(m): 8:10pm On Sep 08, 2019
[quote author=demoBaba post=82043587][/quote]

I don't mean Education wise. But others

In the southwest, Ekiti is the smallest, poor, dense, and local state.
Re: Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street by akindavids(m): 9:05pm On Sep 08, 2019
since when did the state house seat become agbado and booli eating contest
Re: Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street by ak22(m): 9:24pm On Sep 08, 2019
fabinfos:

Watch video below;

If you love fayose click like and if you love Fayemi click share
Re: Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street by ak22(m): 9:25pm On Sep 08, 2019
Enwhen:

I don't mean Education wise. But others

In the southwest, [s]Ekiti is the smallest, poor, dense, and local state[/s].

Compare to your State Ebonyi abi?
Re: Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street by Enwhen(m): 9:48pm On Sep 08, 2019
ak22:

Compare to your State Ebonyi abi?

I am from DELTA STATE

the BIG HEART OF THE NATION.

No need for state comparison, I only shared the real state of Ekiti state and despite that , I love it for it calmness.
Re: Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street by ak22(m): 9:52pm On Sep 08, 2019
Enwhen:

I am from DELTA STATE

the BIG HEART OF THE NATION.

No need for state comparison, I only shared the real state of Ekiti state and despite that , I love it for it calmness.

Calmness thanks for that
Re: Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street by greatermeme: 10:23pm On Sep 08, 2019
Simplyleo:

Only mad people take Obj seriously!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anthony Adeyinka: Police Fired Tear Gas At Hoodlums Not June 12 Activists / Soldiers Gun Down 7 Shiites In Kaduna & Injure 40 / US Treasury Slams Sanctions On Nigeria, Others For Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.