Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,071 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street (23980 Views)

Fayemi: I Was Offered 80M Dollar Bribe Over Suspicious N159B Judgment Debts / Buhari To Fayemi: I Won’t Replace You In Hurry, Will Come For Your Inauguration / Fayemi: “I Am Going To Resign My Appointment As Minister In The Next 2 Weeks" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street by adebayosun02: 10:33pm On Sep 08, 2019
That means you eat executive boli & agbado while Fayose ate Street Boli & agbado.

grin So Fayose have it grin
Re: Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street by Simplyleo: 10:34pm On Sep 08, 2019
greatermeme:
Only mad people take Obj seriously!
I agree with you in view of the fact that ipob now take Obj very seriously and indeed worship him. cheesy
Re: Fayemi: I Eat Booli And Agbado More Than Fayose But Not On The Street by sundayoluwatimi(m): 9:43am On Sep 09, 2019
Government is not about talks like this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Security Operatives Stop Journalists, Kanu’s Lawyer From Court Premises / Photo Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu AND Dele Momodu Back In The Days (pic) / Osinbajo Inspects Areas Affected By Flood In Makurdi, Visits IDP's Camp (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.