Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,247 members, 7,957,591 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:24 PM

What's Your Greatest Challenge As An Entrepreneur? - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What's Your Greatest Challenge As An Entrepreneur? (16812 Views)

16 Reasons You Should Be An Entrepreneur And Own A Business / 3 Advantages Of Starting Small As An Entrepreneur / 10 Things No One Will Tell You About Being An Entrepreneur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Greatest Challenge As An Entrepreneur? by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 09, 2019
Emmaxy9:

Wow..thats nice, I also work on upwork, am a freelancer too and to be honest, electricity is a major challenge
Absolutely!
Re: What's Your Greatest Challenge As An Entrepreneur? by Aventador: 10:37am On Sep 09, 2019
Offpoint:

Scam ke, if I was a scammer I would have been the one advertising myself to have more victims naw.

If you're not comfortable, no wahala... precisely I don't even like teaching people before it gets saturated.

Ok no problem am interested. I just sent you a dm.
Re: What's Your Greatest Challenge As An Entrepreneur? by Horlahwahley: 11:04am On Sep 09, 2019
*Make money with little or no capital*

Every year, universities produce millions of graduate with little space for employment thereby resulting to unemployment.

It is known to everyone that the rate of unemployment in Nigeria is increasing every year, the fact that you are even employed today doesn't mean you can't b unemployed tommorow because the chance of getting a very secured and sustainable employment in Nigeria today is very low. Therefore you need to safe yourself from the hazard of unemployment by being self employed or get additional source of income to your work.

*Not all business require huge capital or more effort* but what is actually holding most people from being self employed is lack of knowledge and commitment.

*Safe yourself from the hazard of unemployment, join me in making money from data selling business with little or no capital* Although you might be thinking that there are many seller's of data but remember *with over 150 million active internet subscribers in Nigeria, you will still make your cool money right in the comfort of your room, hostel, school or work place*

*Join the WhatsApp group below to learn more and start making your money*

https:///EL29hefNzehBtL4ugravHF

*Pls if you are not interested, don't join*. ���� Thanks

Re: What's Your Greatest Challenge As An Entrepreneur? by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 09, 2019
Offpoint:

Ok, your whatsapp line.
+2348115857504
Re: What's Your Greatest Challenge As An Entrepreneur? by OlawaleBammie: 11:47am On Sep 09, 2019
Tokziby:
All I can say is, the greatest challenge for an entrepreneur is carving a unique niche and an enabling environment.

The way people jump into businesses because they hear it's lucrative is very wrong. You should rather focus on the location u want to do it. Do a proper feasibility study. Research thoroughly about the pros and cons. Or better still the old fashioned way(which is the best), look for people that are already into the business, pay to understudy them or volunteer to work under them for free for a particular period of 6 months minimum. this will lay a very good foundation for ur start up cos u would have been exposed to most of the constraints in the business.

Every business has a tuition fee which are; ur losses, brainstorming, relentless efforts, rejections, sleepless night etc are the fees u gotta pay.

Also different business has different challenges, a service based business is different from a commodity based. There are conditions that u must be aware of before jumping into it. You must know urself and your capabilities. You need to ask urself various questions like Do u have passion for it or just for the money? Does it suit u? Is it physically or mentally challenging? Does it requires creativity? Are u ready to face rejection, disrespect, criticism, bad mouthing etc.

Every business requires a master class but sadly u can't learn it in the four walls of a classroom or books. It's a continuous learning process that moves with time or trend.

The bitter truth is that, entrepreneurship is not meant for everyone. U might have a million ideas and none will work for u cos u are best at following instructions behind the desk while another person may have just one idea and it will turn to million things cos he's specifically built for it. Know urself before u ruin urself.

I dont usually make friends but if i want to, u re the like i usually prefer.

U speak as a person with vast experience in business, u said d blatant truth.

@ d emboldened, people dont want to serve again, dey just want it sharpsharp and tins dont usually work out dat way, how on earth wil u jump into a business, i mean a lucrative business without wanting to understudy to gain knowledge, to knw d pain and lafta embedded in it?

1 Like

Re: What's Your Greatest Challenge As An Entrepreneur? by Offpoint: 1:27pm On Sep 09, 2019
Aventador:

Ok no problem am interested. I just sent you a dm.
Sorry I don't have access to my nairaland email, lost the password long ago.
you can drop your whatsapp number
Re: What's Your Greatest Challenge As An Entrepreneur? by Aventador: 1:36pm On Sep 09, 2019
[quote author=Offpoint post=82064631]
Sorry I don't have access to my nairaland email, lost the password long ago.

you can drop your whatsapp number [/qu

Re: What's Your Greatest Challenge As An Entrepreneur? by fulfilled2016: 1:40pm On Sep 09, 2019
Offpoint:

PayPal, not Nigeria account though.

Okay, Lesotho and UAE seems most common.

But how do you deal with PayPal holds. Haven't you experienced any of such?
Re: What's Your Greatest Challenge As An Entrepreneur? by obamartins(m): 1:48pm On Sep 09, 2019
logadims:
Hello bro! please put me through on how I can make money via Amazon.
my brother naa to write books o. Americans are ferocious book readers. I can see u love dogs, you can start there. Write about dog training, grooming, beginners guide etc. They will buy.
Re: What's Your Greatest Challenge As An Entrepreneur? by logadims: 3:20pm On Sep 09, 2019
obamartins:
my brother naa to write books o. Americans are ferocious book readers. I can see u love dogs, you can start there. Write about dog training, grooming, beginners guide etc. They will buy.
I am ready brother. please, let's start as soon as possible.
Re: What's Your Greatest Challenge As An Entrepreneur? by OfficialSam(m): 4:40pm On Sep 09, 2019
Following
Re: What's Your Greatest Challenge As An Entrepreneur? by Atlanticfire: 7:44pm On Sep 09, 2019
Lack of money.
Lack of experienced workers
Lack of trustworthy workers
Getting involved in the right business with very limited knowledge
Re: What's Your Greatest Challenge As An Entrepreneur? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 09, 2019
logadims:
please put me through this business. I need to start too.
I will send our group leader whatsapp number to u,he is big shot in the business, he import large quantity of bags from china,so we buy from him,and then if u like to import by urself too,download aliexpress app and buy from china straight, For more enquiry 08064357013 call or whataspp.
Re: What's Your Greatest Challenge As An Entrepreneur? by LeoThaGreat(m): 10:50pm On Sep 09, 2019
dancok:
I may need ur service but i want cheap price o,the business is still an infant,i sell ladies hand bags from Dubai and india.
See, my advice for you is to let people experienced in your line of venture run ads for you instead of some so called Digital Marketer.

I learnt how to run ads through plenty trials and error. The second time got the perfect ad consistently, I decided to try out one popular social media marketer from my Twitter timeline. The ad he ran, at that time gave me my most likes, but the ad I ran before and after it costs way less and earned me sales!

Sales is what's ultimate in social media marketing, and it takes someone who has been through your challenges and succeed to tackle your problem successfully.

I don't mind helping you run just one ad to convince you.
Contact me via: https:///2348111242122 if you're interested
Re: What's Your Greatest Challenge As An Entrepreneur? by LeoThaGreat(m): 11:09pm On Sep 09, 2019
4djustnation:

Can you pls drop your WhatsApp number? I may need your service.

If you're into commodity trading online, let your fellow trader help you run ads instead of some random Digital Marketer. Let someone who has experienced your travails help you navigate through them.
Many digital marketers will use their saved audience rather than build a laser targeted audience for your ad. So you'll get plenty likes but zero sales.

If you're interested, I can help you run ads that will convert.
Contact me via: https:///2348111242122
Re: What's Your Greatest Challenge As An Entrepreneur? by logadims: 4:50am On Sep 10, 2019
dancok:
I will send our group leader whatsapp number to u,he is big shot in the business, he import large quantity of bags from china,so we buy from him,and then if u like to import by urself too,download aliexpress app and buy from china straight, For more enquiry 08064357013 call or whataspp.
okay. nice
Re: What's Your Greatest Challenge As An Entrepreneur? by logadims: 5:02am On Sep 10, 2019
obamartins:
brother, Email me your number. logadims@gmail.com
Re: What's Your Greatest Challenge As An Entrepreneur? by Brooke60(f): 11:15am On Sep 10, 2019
LeoThaGreat:

See, my advice for you is to let people experienced in your line of venture run ads for you instead of some so called Digital Marketer.

I learnt how to run ads through plenty trials and error. The second time got the perfect ad consistently, I decided to try out one popular social media marketer from my Twitter timeline. The ad he ran, at that time gave me my most likes, but the ad I ran before and after it costs way less and earned me sales!

Sales is what's ultimate in social media marketing, and it takes someone who has been through your challenges and succeed to tackle your problem successfully.

I don't mind helping you run just one ad to convince you.
Contact me via: https:///2348111242122 if you're interested
So, you bad mouth digital marketers to sell your business? Speaks so well about your brand. Others are watching you
Re: What's Your Greatest Challenge As An Entrepreneur? by LeoThaGreat(m): 12:21pm On Sep 10, 2019
Brooke60:
So, you bad mouth digital marketers to sell your business? Speaks so well about your brand. Others are watching you

Not digital marketers in general, but theoretical digital marketers. Digital marketers without real experience in the running of day-to-day businesses which would give them practical knowledge of how buyers make rational decision.

Don't get emotional about this, get knowledgeable instead.
Re: What's Your Greatest Challenge As An Entrepreneur? by Brooke60(f): 12:38pm On Sep 10, 2019
LeoThaGreat:

Not digital marketers in general, but theoretical digital marketers. Digital marketers without real experience in the running of day-to-day businesses which would give them practical knowledge of how buyers make rational decision.

Don't get emotional about this, get knowledgeable instead.
You should get professional instead. Learn new strategies in growing your brand not spoiling other people's business. Concerning knowledge about digital marketing, I will teach you and get you certified. I have two certificates from the best schools in Lagos plus more than two years of hands-on experience.

I'm just giving you tips. No brand will want to work with your type of personality. It's irritating.
Re: What's Your Greatest Challenge As An Entrepreneur? by logadims: 12:43pm On Sep 10, 2019
obamartins:
This so true, I recently increased the prices of my books on amazon and sales spiked. There are some people with the mind set of "the higher the price, the better the product."
bro, send me your contact details. we need to talk.
Re: What's Your Greatest Challenge As An Entrepreneur? by LeoThaGreat(m): 8:27pm On Sep 10, 2019
Brooke60:
You should get professional instead. Learn new strategies in growing your brand not spoiling other people's business. Concerning knowledge about digital marketing, I will teach you and get you certified. I have two certificates from the best schools in Lagos plus more than two years of hands-on experience.

I'm just giving you tips. No brand will want to work with your type of personality. It's irritating.

You keep emphasising my point ma'am!

Practical experience in business gives anyone an edge any day and is a plus to their digital marketing skill as it aids them in understanding potential customers' rational decision making; and any professional digital marketer who hasn't dabble into trading need stay silent!

You only have a certification to offer, we have buyer psychology and certification to offer.

Quit being emotional, keep your certificate, get on the field, and understudy what real market is like and stop distracting me!
Re: What's Your Greatest Challenge As An Entrepreneur? by Brooke60(f): 1:04pm On Sep 11, 2019
LeoThaGreat:

You keep emphasising my point ma'am!

Practical experience in business gives anyone an edge any day and is a plus to their digital marketing skill as it aids them in understanding potential customers' rational decision making; and any professional digital marketer who hasn't dabble into trading need stay silent!

You only have a certification to offer, we have buyer psychology and certification to offer.

Quit being emotional, keep your certificate, get on the field, and understudy what real market is like and stop distracting me!
Distracting you from learning?

Keep your sense and let see how far you can go with this low strategy
Re: What's Your Greatest Challenge As An Entrepreneur? by flexindino(m): 8:27pm On Sep 12, 2019
Offpoint:
Ok, your whatsapp line.

my WhatsApp number zero-seven-zero- three-zero-three-zero-seven-four-five-nine
Re: What's Your Greatest Challenge As An Entrepreneur? by angeland(f): 3:08pm On Oct 23, 2019
[quote author=Nigerfine2 post=82038873] R
please could someone help to get Ghana. I am an EXPORTER My contract in USA is demanding IT
CONTRACT ME :POKWUCHI1@GMAIL.COM
Re: What's Your Greatest Challenge As An Entrepreneur? by angeland(f): 3:12pm On Oct 23, 2019
[quote author=Nigerfine2 post=82038873] R
please could someone help to get Ghana GARRI!. I am an EXPORTER My contract in USA is demanding IT
CONTRACT ME :POKWUCHI1@GMAIL.COM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Opening A USA Bank Account / Fire Guts Nyanya Market, Abuja, Several Shops Burnt / Skye Bank Takes Over Mainstreet Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.