Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

What Are Your Reservations On The Voice To Fame Reality Show? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Are Your Reservations On The Voice To Fame Reality Show? (723 Views)

Google Voice To Text Keyboard In Lg........... / Meet Susan Bennett, The Woman Behind The ‘voice Of Siri’ / You Can Now Switch From Voice To Video Call On Whatapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Your Reservations On The Voice To Fame Reality Show? by enoch273: 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2019
Good day you all, the episodic reality TV show ‘Vskit Voice To Fame’, kicked off weeks ago and it is been aired on Startimes channels like the Orisun TV and a list of other Yoruba TV channels, the Dubbing show which was brought to you by African Leading Video platform Vskit, with the slogan “Short Videos More Fun” announced their partnership with Digital Cable TV Startimes months ago.

Today I will be carrying out a survey and would like to hear your opinion on the Voice To Fame Reality Television Show, and for me, it’s one of the best and most entertaining reality TV show, with lots of Actors, Comedians, and pranksters on the contests, and I look forward to watching it every Sunday.

It is a show you would not want to miss, but in-case you do, it’s another Sunday where you can catch up to the hilarious yet entertaining show. Don’t forget to drop your opinions in the comments section.

Re: What Are Your Reservations On The Voice To Fame Reality Show? by Hundjager: 10:36pm On Sep 08, 2019
I catched up on today's show and it was very interesting, thanks for pointing it out. From what I watched today, I can say the show has come to stay and it's also addictive cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Reservations On The Voice To Fame Reality Show? by enoch273: 3:37pm On Sep 09, 2019
Hundjager:
I catched up on today's show and it was very interesting, thanks for pointing it out. From what I watched today, I can say the show has come to stay and it's also addictive cheesy

Nice one! It's a good thing you enjoyed it, you wouldn't be known what you were missing if you had not given it a trial.
Re: What Are Your Reservations On The Voice To Fame Reality Show? by Kogbaski: 4:44pm On Sep 09, 2019
The show no bad o, but I have been expecting to see Charles Okocha on the show, I thought he should have on set by now?

(1) (Reply)

Best Tablet Under 50K / Should The Battery Health Disp. Be Trusted? / Iphone 6plus For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.