Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,743 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Is Goodluck Jonathan Bribing PDP Delegates With FG Funds? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Goodluck Jonathan Bribing PDP Delegates With FG Funds? (5328 Views)

Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters / Kogi: PDP Delegates Attacked By Thieves / Atiku Woos APC Delegates With N50,000 Each (2) (3) (4)

Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Bribing PDP Delegates With FG Funds? by impactmaka: 3:56pm On Oct 28, 2010
@ Reporter

Any news from Sahara reporters s no news.
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Bribing PDP Delegates With FG Funds? by lwise(m): 4:05pm On Oct 28, 2010
Believe it or not USA is our number one enemy.
They no that good governance is what Nigeria needs.
They want to do everything possible to make sure that
Nigeria disintegrates b4 2015.
They know that Nigeria may soon become one of thier
competitors in world power if only we could hav a good
president.
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Bribing PDP Delegates With FG Funds? by bisiaet: 4:15pm On Oct 28, 2010
Us Military Strategists Claim Jonathan Is "bribing" $13,000 Per Pdp Delegate

Posters take a look at the statement "US Millitary strategist claimed GEJ bribing PDP" what is the common sense in this "US millitary Strategist" pls how does this connect or does this sound? So is  US millitary now who see GEJ given bribe? That is awesome. I dont need to ask for source because it deos not connect at all, damn out of point and irrelevant to the core.
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Bribing PDP Delegates With FG Funds? by Fant(m): 4:18pm On Oct 28, 2010
it upsets me when ever i read rubbish like this. Why is this news not in any of the US media or BBC. Let the US whatever substantiate his claims.
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Bribing PDP Delegates With FG Funds? by zombader(m): 4:29pm On Oct 28, 2010
i don't really know why there is so much talk about GEJ.for christ sake lets all be objective when critisizing dis guy.it seems a lot of hatchet job is been done against him on naja public forums like NL
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Bribing PDP Delegates With FG Funds? by Ayowumie(m): 4:30pm On Oct 28, 2010
The truth behind the GIS report can never be verified. So, why do i need to worry my cool head thinking about 2 million naira per delegate.

Heaven knows, there is no single politician in Nigeria that is not corrupt not even my dearest governor, Fashola.
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Bribing PDP Delegates With FG Funds? by silami(m): 4:32pm On Oct 28, 2010
Fant:

it upsets me when ever i read rubbish like this. Why is this news not in any of the US media or BBC. Let the US whatever substantiate his claims.
Why are upset just ask the president after all he is facebook! lets see if he will either deny or keep mute about it
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Bribing PDP Delegates With FG Funds? by bisiaet: 4:46pm On Oct 28, 2010
don't really know why there is so much talk about GEJ.for christ sake lets all be objective when critisizing dis guy.it seems a lot of hatchet job is been done against him on naja public forums like NL

It really pain alot because I could not understand why all these GEJ here GEJ there. He is daft, he is slow, he is not intellegent, he is a green snake, he is not expereince, he is up he is down BUT those who claimed to be smart, intellegent, experience havent they be in that position what did their brilliancy, experience and so on gave Nigeria?

This guy(GEJ) as done no one any arm he is a made of God and elected to be where is he tody by power beyond human reasoning so whatever any body likes he can say it but the truth is he is the president of Nigeria now and still he still have more four years to go period. So either US Millitary or US mad man, or US Tout or US whaever they called themselves is their headache they should rather focus on their terrorist chasing or Bin Laden chasing and face their business.
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Bribing PDP Delegates With FG Funds? by Solozzo(m): 5:01pm On Oct 28, 2010
It is interesting to note how bribery has been so legitimised in nigeria, as evidenced by posts from members of NL who see nothing wrong with bribing delegates with federal funds!!!! Looks like it is the way of our fathers in the past. Read Chinua Achebe's No Longer at Ease. Such an act would cost a candidate his chance of wining an election the western world but here we are feeling unconcerned about it. This is why corruption would never end in Naija. A Nigerian is accused of demanding bribe to vote for a country campaiging for world cup hosting right and nigerians see nothing wrong with it. No hope for Naija. Shame
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Bribing PDP Delegates With FG Funds? by oluwafemi113(m): 5:05pm On Oct 28, 2010
goodluck to Nigeria
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Bribing PDP Delegates With FG Funds? by donmexy1: 5:11pm On Oct 28, 2010
news flash: nigerian police strategists have discovered that barack obama and oprah winfrey are offering pdp and cpc delegates 2mn dollars each to vote me as candidate for idemili south l.g.a chairman, foolish sahara reporter.even nta potiskum reporters will not publish this
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Bribing PDP Delegates With FG Funds? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 28, 2010
Solozzo:

It is interesting to note how bribery has been so legitimised in nigeria, as evidenced by posts from members of NL who see nothing wrong with bribing delegates with federal funds!!!! Looks like it is the way of our fathers in the past. Read Chinua Achebe's No Longer at Ease. Such an act would cost a candidate his chance of wining an election the western world but here we are feeling unconcerned about it. This is why corruption would never end in Naija. A Nigerian is accused of demanding bribe to vote for a country campaiging for world cup hosting right and nigerians see nothing wrong with it. No hope for Naija. Shame

It is really scary!!!

Even the  supporters of the GOD chosen one don't see anything wrong with it.

We are truly in deep soup.

We have folks running for Presidency yet none have organised any open and transparent fundraisers, they do not have any know means of raising fund. Please who is funding their campaign?
Who is funding all this politics of quid pro quo?

Folks want free and fair elections but think it is ok to bribe the electorates or delegates.
And for those saying this news should not be taken seriously, where were you when this same Presidency sent a bill asking for their employees to be recognised as delegates? You will think folks will be concerned about this latest news given that this Presidency already has a history of trying to game the system.

But no, common sense has been thrown to the wind and shame has been thrown the dogs.
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Bribing PDP Delegates With FG Funds? by nodullin(m): 5:14pm On Oct 28, 2010
the news does not sound authentic in anyway cry cry cry
if IBB got some cash, i"m ready, let him pay me oooooo grin grin grin grin
i need a lil of the my stolen money 4rm way back, wink wink wink
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Bribing PDP Delegates With FG Funds? by osifred(m): 5:30pm On Oct 28, 2010
it could be a propaganda by top VIP in d government to make GEJ unpopular.
Nt dat am saying is nt true.every report can come up wit story derefore i say show of proof so he can be prosecuted
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Bribing PDP Delegates With FG Funds? by bodsibobo(m): 5:32pm On Oct 28, 2010
@9ICEST
Thats kinda very cheap. If the integrity and patriotism of those wretched PDP Delegates goes for about 2m, then I think its gonna be dirt cheaper at the states level.
Jesus, I need to save more cash so come 2018 I can buy a whole bunch of idiots from Ogun State and get their endorsement and make their lives hell like GEJ is going to do come next year.
Still very surprised that power is so cheap in Nigeria no wonder the sane and insane are rushing into politics. Ogun 2018, here I come  

Thats makes you not different from the sane and insane that are rushing into politics!!
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Bribing PDP Delegates With FG Funds? by 3kay945(m): 5:38pm On Oct 28, 2010
don mexy:

news flash: nigerian police strategists have discovered that barack obama and oprah winfrey are offering pdp and cpc delegates 2mn dollars each to vote me as candidate for idemili south l.g.a chairman,  foolish sahara reporter.even nta potiskum reporters will not publish this

Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Bribing PDP Delegates With FG Funds? by MaiSuya(m): 6:03pm On Oct 28, 2010
bisiaet:

Posters take a look at the statement "US Millitary strategist claimed GEJ bribing PDP" what is the common sense in this "US millitary Strategist" pls how does this connect or does this sound? So is  US millitary now who see GEJ given bribe? That is awesome. I dont need to ask for source because it deos not connect at all, damn out of point and irrelevant to the core.

I think say na only me notice am. why not BBC or CNN or even TI?
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Bribing PDP Delegates With FG Funds? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 28, 2010
Mai Suya:

I think say na only me notice am. why not BBC or CNN or even TI?

It is like asking why the BBC has not reported that Wayne Rooney procured a prostitute as old as his mother.

It is yet a gossip and until there is clear evidence the BBC or CNN will never report it.

But that there is no evidence yet does not mean it is outrightly false.
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Bribing PDP Delegates With FG Funds? by proflynks1(m): 6:57pm On Oct 28, 2010
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Bribing PDP Delegates With FG Funds? by seanet02: 7:05pm On Oct 28, 2010
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Only IBB can DO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Bribing PDP Delegates With FG Funds? by kenny9(m): 7:15pm On Oct 28, 2010
na waoooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Bribing PDP Delegates With FG Funds? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:39pm On Oct 28, 2010
Why are you guys suprised, $13k is actually a better leap from N50k Adedibu and co received back in the days when Abiola Rolled in with his brown envelopes
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Bribing PDP Delegates With FG Funds? by mallorca(m): 7:40pm On Oct 28, 2010
Umaru Musa Yaradua, RIP
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Bribing PDP Delegates With FG Funds? by seanet02: 7:44pm On Oct 28, 2010
mallorca:

Umaru Musa Yaradua, RIP
nawaooooooooo, where were you since then?
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Bribing PDP Delegates With FG Funds? by vasill(m): 8:22pm On Oct 28, 2010
We agree he is using our money and so, other contestant will do worst. GEJ is even moderate, at least he is not using any Haliburton money. Wht is wrong if he takes a little from d bottomless treasury. grin grin. Among all d contestant he is a better DEAL.
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Bribing PDP Delegates With FG Funds? by youngmonie: 8:27pm On Oct 28, 2010
here we go again, we shout all d time that corruption is depriving this country of so many things and all because its jonathan people want to start applying centiments, ppl dis is our future, not jonathan or IBB, this guys would soon go and die and we the young generation would be left with the problems. PDP is not good for Nigeria, we can no longer afford them
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Bribing PDP Delegates With FG Funds? by sessy2(f): 9:16pm On Oct 28, 2010
Before nko make im no give.who no go give? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Bribing PDP Delegates With FG Funds? by MEGABHROS1: 10:03pm On Oct 28, 2010
If Military strategist did send the report as claimed then we should be very careful. I want to say it loud and clear that the Oyinbos never meant well for us. Let's read the book by Walter Rodney' How Europe underdeveloped Africa. They never meant well for us. They gain more when things are upside down with us. I wont be surprised if US is supporting IBB candidacy because they definitely know the results he will turn out.
Except we deceived ourselves, the white never wished us well. Their prediction is gradually coming to pass on Nigeria. Let's take the bull by the horn and rescue ourselves from modified colonialism. It should not be US military strategust that should tell who is bribing who. Let us wise up!
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Bribing PDP Delegates With FG Funds? by Kilode1: 10:48pm On Oct 28, 2010
9icest:

Thats kinda very cheap. If the integrity and patriotism of those wretched PDP Delegates goes for about 2m, then I think its gonna be dirt cheaper at the states level.
Jesus, I need to save more cash so come 2018 I can buy a whole bunch of idiots from Ogun State and get their endorsement and make their lives hell like GEJ is going to do come next year.
Still very surprised that power is so cheap in Nigeria no wonder the sane and insane are rushing into politics. Ogun 2018, here I come grin

Sarcasm Gold! +1

Now, I need to make more money, I too must buy votes until fools stop selling.

I'll propose a Vote Stock exchange cool

US military strategists? Gusau's friends? do they really need to be that obvious? grin
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Bribing PDP Delegates With FG Funds? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 28, 2010
Nigerian politics  angry

not surprised anyway
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Bribing PDP Delegates With FG Funds? by heilige(m): 4:32am On Oct 29, 2010
to bad that some of you believe 9ja politricians at that level will go for 13grand.
we all know that our politricker thieves wont take cheap 13grand.
that american guy just wants cheap publicity.

register and vote nuhu ribadu for 2011
Re: Is Goodluck Jonathan Bribing PDP Delegates With FG Funds? by comechop(m): 6:01am On Oct 29, 2010
[size=16pt]So much ANTI GEJ 'reports' here on nairaland.
[/size]
I wonder the agenda,

Gbogbo’s Men Threaten To Kill Nigerians / Jonathan's SURE-P Is A Drain Pipe On Nigeria's Economy / FG To Spend N457bn On Power Transmission Infrastructure

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55