Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,264 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

"I Had Stray Bullet In My Head For Over A Year" - Young Man (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "I Had Stray Bullet In My Head For Over A Year" - Young Man (Photos) (41438 Views)

Lady Survives Bullet In Her Head For Five Days In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) / Man Vomits Stray Bullet Lodged In His Skull For Months / Pastor Simon Abe Mashika Living With Bullet In His Skull For 14 Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Had Stray Bullet In My Head For Over A Year" - Young Man (Photos) by HarryDuce(m): 9:31am On Sep 09, 2019
Sicksoul:
It's kinda hard to believe this *real-life story*. Like a whole fucking bullet in your head and you don't notice anything? bro, tell me which ion you are made of, Because I know Tony stark won't say this kinda fable.

Brain is not everything but you think it was nothing to us, Ode carry your shît to those that appreciate it.
There's nothing hard to believe there. It happens more often than you think.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Had Stray Bullet In My Head For Over A Year" - Young Man (Photos) by infogenius(m): 9:33am On Sep 09, 2019
I am not sure it's the normal bullet. It's possibly the scale bone of a fish that hit him.
Re: "I Had Stray Bullet In My Head For Over A Year" - Young Man (Photos) by DennisEche(m): 9:33am On Sep 09, 2019
West2019:
are you in lag
YOU WANT TO BE A VICTIM OF SCAM ABI?
Re: "I Had Stray Bullet In My Head For Over A Year" - Young Man (Photos) by Etizz: 9:34am On Sep 09, 2019
jospepper:
It's well, definitely not an AK bullet...

Even if Ak bullet...the distance matter.. The longest distance the weaker the force....

3 Likes

Re: "I Had Stray Bullet In My Head For Over A Year" - Young Man (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 09, 2019
I don’t believe this.

Even if there is a very short piece of broom stick inside ur finger, you will never be comfortable not to talk of bullet in your head.

The skins around the skull is very sensitive even though its thick.

2 Likes

Re: "I Had Stray Bullet In My Head For Over A Year" - Young Man (Photos) by Neddstark: 9:37am On Sep 09, 2019
All these clowns who shoot anyhow into the air. Please, use better roof in Nigeria abeg.
Re: "I Had Stray Bullet In My Head For Over A Year" - Young Man (Photos) by Buffalo2(m): 9:37am On Sep 09, 2019
ganiyu26:
You wan tell us no dey barb ur hair abi... Iranu. undecided undecided undecided
That's my own concern too that shey the barbers didn't see it ni?

2 Likes

Re: "I Had Stray Bullet In My Head For Over A Year" - Young Man (Photos) by IamCharles123: 9:38am On Sep 09, 2019
Sicksoul:
It's kinda hard to believe this *real-life story*. Like a whole fucking bullet in your head and you don't notice anything? bro, tell me which ion you are made of, Because I know Tony stark won't say this kinda fable.

Brain is not everything but you think it was nothing to us, Ode carry your shît to those that appreciate it.
Its possible, i have watched a documentary about this, one was a stray bullet from a pistol, the man only felt the pain n didn't even bleed. The oda was an arrow, it when through the boys brain but no vital organ in his brain was damaged so he survived, you could google it.
Re: "I Had Stray Bullet In My Head For Over A Year" - Young Man (Photos) by patorial(m): 9:38am On Sep 09, 2019
ganiyu26:
You wan tell us no dey barb ur hair abi... Iranu. undecided undecided undecided

I swear some folks no sabi lie at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Had Stray Bullet In My Head For Over A Year" - Young Man (Photos) by patorial(m): 9:39am On Sep 09, 2019
IamCharles123:

Its possible, i have watched a documentary about this, one was a stray bullet from a pistol, the man only felt the pain n didn't even bleed. The oda was an arrow, it when through the boys brain but no vital organ in his brain was damaged so he survived, you could google it.

So this guy never barb em hair for one full year?

2 Likes

Re: "I Had Stray Bullet In My Head For Over A Year" - Young Man (Photos) by IamCharles123: 9:39am On Sep 09, 2019
Chuvin22:
I don’t believe this.
Its actually 100 percent possible, just google it, i have watch more than one documentary on this.
Re: "I Had Stray Bullet In My Head For Over A Year" - Young Man (Photos) by IamCharles123: 9:41am On Sep 09, 2019
patorial:

So this guy never barb em hair for one full year?
He probably lying about the duration, maybe not up to a yr, but the situation of bullet hitting someone in the head without the person knowing is possible. Depends on the type of bullet and distance.
Re: "I Had Stray Bullet In My Head For Over A Year" - Young Man (Photos) by Offpoint: 9:44am On Sep 09, 2019
West2019:
are you in lag
When fake visa and fake employment letter comes out and your money is gone, no come create topic o?

just be careful and shine your eyes
Re: "I Had Stray Bullet In My Head For Over A Year" - Young Man (Photos) by popefuse(m): 9:44am On Sep 09, 2019
Probably the bullet was shot on to the air and basicly hit him in the middle of the head, the bullet gravity from up to down reduced if not it would have broken the skull and damage the brain, by the way why 1 year b4 he realise it was a bullet didn't he barb his hair

2 Likes

Re: "I Had Stray Bullet In My Head For Over A Year" - Young Man (Photos) by Offpoint: 9:47am On Sep 09, 2019
mascot87:

It is possible bro. I had an experience too where cutting wool was in my ear for close to 2 years and i did not know. I was thinking my eye drum has a problem until one day the thing came out very black. I was shocked
You don't it was in your ear, but you know how many years it was there.

I cannot can.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Had Stray Bullet In My Head For Over A Year" - Young Man (Photos) by Bellotelli: 9:49am On Sep 09, 2019
Guy, you are one lucky son of a biatch grin
Re: "I Had Stray Bullet In My Head For Over A Year" - Young Man (Photos) by mascot87(m): 9:50am On Sep 09, 2019
Offpoint:

You don't it was in your ear, but you know how many years it was there.

I cannot can.

I estimated that number of years because of how long i felt i had an ear problem.
Re: "I Had Stray Bullet In My Head For Over A Year" - Young Man (Photos) by Kingluqman(m): 9:51am On Sep 09, 2019
Sicksoul:

Yes! He’s Iron man
Re: "I Had Stray Bullet In My Head For Over A Year" - Young Man (Photos) by mamajaz(f): 9:52am On Sep 09, 2019
Etizz:

Even if Ak bullet...the distance matter.. The longest distance the weaker the force....

First reasonable rationale here so far

1 Like

Re: "I Had Stray Bullet In My Head For Over A Year" - Young Man (Photos) by DarloDarlington: 9:53am On Sep 09, 2019
shocked shocked wonder shall never end they say!!!

Get your quality leather shoes at affordable prices, black and brown sizes 44 & 45
Good for all occasions

Re: "I Had Stray Bullet In My Head For Over A Year" - Young Man (Photos) by Offpoint: 9:55am On Sep 09, 2019
mascot87:

I estimated that number of years because of how long i felt i had an ear problem.
You got ear irritants for that long, you no even check-in in hospital... Nigerian sef
Re: "I Had Stray Bullet In My Head For Over A Year" - Young Man (Photos) by temigreat(m): 9:56am On Sep 09, 2019
God is wonderful
Re: "I Had Stray Bullet In My Head For Over A Year" - Young Man (Photos) by Vabasi(m): 9:56am On Sep 09, 2019
Hand of God. I thank you LORD for the life of this brother. My brother you have been given a second chance, go and accept Jesus Christ into your life if you didn't.
Re: "I Had Stray Bullet In My Head For Over A Year" - Young Man (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 09, 2019
Sicksoul:

I wanted to say some things but I noticed your moniker, no further comment(s).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Had Stray Bullet In My Head For Over A Year" - Young Man (Photos) by deltateam: 10:06am On Sep 09, 2019
jospepper:
It's well, definitely not an AK bullet...

I tire for some comments.

Re: "I Had Stray Bullet In My Head For Over A Year" - Young Man (Photos) by Meth2580(m): 10:13am On Sep 09, 2019
bullet enta your head and it closed up immediately.. Bros nawa ooo!!!!!
since when wey u become Ironman ? ?_?
Re: "I Had Stray Bullet In My Head For Over A Year" - Young Man (Photos) by Meth2580(m): 10:13am On Sep 09, 2019
Re: "I Had Stray Bullet In My Head For Over A Year" - Young Man (Photos) by Meth2580(m): 10:17am On Sep 09, 2019
Re: "I Had Stray Bullet In My Head For Over A Year" - Young Man (Photos) by tiwiex(m): 10:18am On Sep 09, 2019
Sicksoul:

Then you have never been hit with a bullet. I have never been but I have heard similar stories and even seen a documentary. A woman hit by a bullet through the eye and no visible sign other than a streak of blood. She died but it was during the autopsy their realized a bullet went through her eye. Another case. A guy was hit by a stray bullet and he ran a couple of flights of stair before realizing he had been shot and dropped dead on realization.

I don't think bullets hit people the way we see in movies all the time. You used a movie to reach a conclusion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ways To Get Rid Of Dark Armpits Naturally / 10 Most Terrifying Insects In The World(photos) / Man Attempts Jumping Down From A Mast In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.