Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,299 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

"I Had Stray Bullet In My Head For Over A Year" - Young Man (Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "I Had Stray Bullet In My Head For Over A Year" - Young Man (Photos) (41439 Views)

Lady Survives Bullet In Her Head For Five Days In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) / Man Vomits Stray Bullet Lodged In His Skull For Months / Pastor Simon Abe Mashika Living With Bullet In His Skull For 14 Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Had Stray Bullet In My Head For Over A Year" - Young Man (Photos) by vickyhow(m): 6:39pm On Sep 10, 2019
popefuse:
VERY MUCH IT CAN AND HAVE SEEN ONE

Did it lead to death or injury?

Describe the scenario plz
Re: "I Had Stray Bullet In My Head For Over A Year" - Young Man (Photos) by popefuse(m): 9:16am On Sep 16, 2019
vickyhow:

Did it lead to death or injury?
Describe the scenario plz
a police was shot on the leg during a battle with armed robber few years ago and it was reported that the wound is connected to his heart and if operated their is 90% assurance that the man will die so he was advised to live the bullet in his body and taking pain killer
Re: "I Had Stray Bullet In My Head For Over A Year" - Young Man (Photos) by vickyhow(m): 9:56am On Sep 16, 2019
popefuse:
a police was shot on the leg during a battle with armed robber few years ago and it was reported that the wound is connected to his heart and if operated their is 90% assurance that the man will die so he was advised to live the bullet in his body and taking pain killer

Baba no vex o.
U mean a bullet shot in his leg had sth to do with his heart? hw is this possible?

Pardon my ignorance!
Re: "I Had Stray Bullet In My Head For Over A Year" - Young Man (Photos) by popefuse(m): 9:51am On Sep 17, 2019
vickyhow:

Baba no vex o.
U mean a bullet shot in his leg had sth to do with his heart? hw is this possible?

Pardon my ignorance!
based on medics when it comes about gun shot it not every time it requires operation it depend on the body chemistry of the individual sum bullet need to be left in the body because of loss of blood that will affect the heart

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Most Terrifying Insects In The World(photos) / Man Attempts Jumping Down From A Mast In Lagos / Nairalanders Please Help Ubong To Totally Recover From Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.