Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

The Boy Must Provide A Boy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Boy Must Provide A Boy (1122 Views)

Who Is A Big Boy? (Must Read). / Difference Between A Boy, A Player And A Man In A Relationship. / How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Boy Must Provide A Boy by bibi4u(m): 10:22am On May 17, 2007
guys just last nigth i came back from my family house after a meeting and i was told that the propose of the meeting was to tell me that i must get married between the next 8 months,am the only boy of a framily of seven and the last born my dad is abt 85 yrs and mom close 2 70yrs they say as the only boy i must provide them with child,not just a child a boy cos my dad was also the only boy of is family,guys this is not just coming from my dad and mum but from elders in my dads family,am not up to 25yrs yet am i dont want a wife now,what do i do.
Re: The Boy Must Provide A Boy by Tornadoz(m): 10:31am On May 17, 2007
Honestly speaking if I were you I would get married. You said your dad is about 85yrs and your mum close to 70yrs right. They are mortal beings and would like to know their grandchildren before bowing out. Why are you not ready? Is it because of higher education or has finance got anything to do with it?
Re: The Boy Must Provide A Boy by robby1(m): 10:36am On May 17, 2007
Since thats the case and you already have a lover, then get her pregnant and give ur parents a boy. then whenevcer you are ready, u marry the girl. shekina
Re: The Boy Must Provide A Boy by bibi4u(m): 11:08am On May 17, 2007
i dont know my lover disc me 2 weeks ago for anyother guy so am single but marriage now do u think is rigth,reply put urself in my shoes.
Re: The Boy Must Provide A Boy by kike001(f): 12:32pm On May 17, 2007
im sorry 2 say but how old r u? cuz like dis is teh problems most ppl get married wen dey a lot old dats d problem wit ur mum n dad at 30 u should ve given birth
Re: The Boy Must Provide A Boy by bibi4u(m): 12:46pm On May 17, 2007
am just close to 25yrs,i dont think its late in anyway to get married but to early,what do u say
Re: The Boy Must Provide A Boy by 2dye4(m): 1:04pm On May 17, 2007
U guys are not gettin d brother, the problem is not with procreation (which he can have with any lady), its with an untimely weddlock. Yes, he's 25, did anyone ask if he has a job , if he able to take on the responsibility and challenge of raising a home for the anticipated "grand child". His rush and effort would also be in vain if after all said and done the child is a female! (when d grand parentals want a son). what about love? cos marriage aint all about kids u know. i suggest u call ur parents and the so-called family elders not to live their desires off u cos its ur life not theirs and u face the gains and consequences alone @ the end of the day wink
Re: The Boy Must Provide A Boy by bibi4u(m): 1:47pm On May 17, 2007
@2dye
tanks man grin i am just doing my NYSE in Ph now a no job they say they will provide

i don't think am ready for this now moreover i don't have a girl 4 now,i feel like running away from them like d song goes only this time alone
Re: The Boy Must Provide A Boy by 2dye4(m): 5:44pm On May 17, 2007
@bibi:

ur still a corper and want to put u thru this? so that u can become methusela who begat and begat, thats all. @ the time i was a corper, i wasn't thinkin of no wife or kid, but how to earn my cheddas (ego, owo, kudi).
Man, plan ur life and build urself up, when its time for wife n kids to come into the scene, they will.
also pray to God to grant ur folks the years to watch n see u achieve what u want to achieve. wink
Re: The Boy Must Provide A Boy by LEVI2ME(m): 5:55pm On May 17, 2007
I just had to send a shout out to your father Sir,
from my maths he was 60 when he give birth to a boy.
So just encourage him that he will still get to 189 years old. CHAO
Re: The Boy Must Provide A Boy by LEVI2ME(m): 5:56pm On May 17, 2007
so you have time to give him one
Re: The Boy Must Provide A Boy by desorlah(f): 7:13pm On May 17, 2007
You must not let your life be controlled by someone else. You must know that you have your life to live.
Do what you know is right and at the right time, if they like, let them walk with their heads on the ground. grin
Re: The Boy Must Provide A Boy by bibi4u(m): 10:16am On May 23, 2007
@levi2me
the man is a very strong man cos he did not lose hope i wonder y he is now,but tanks cos i have used that on him and it seems 2 be working

i have call 4 a personly meeting with my mum 2 talk 2 her and all the family members i will be there this weekend,not that i don't know with 2 say but 2 good heads are better than one,so plz just put urself in my shoe n what will u say 2 them
Re: The Boy Must Provide A Boy by tpia6: 3:44pm On Jan 19, 2011

(1) (Reply)

Getting Married To A 47years Man / Pregnancy After Mensturation / Is It Right For A Lady To Pop The Question?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.