Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It (48077 Views)

I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni / BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' / Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by Jaykolo10(m): 8:00pm On Sep 08, 2019
How do you expect him to achieve that kind odour wey dey follow you... Na only you get your odour as achievements...so Enjoy it lipsrsealed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by freethinker01: 8:00pm On Sep 08, 2019
One thing bbn does is just to make stupid and inconsequential people famous

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by oluwasegun007(m): 8:00pm On Sep 08, 2019
I love aunty kemis response..

4 Likes

Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 08, 2019
well . . .tacha and seyi were born with the same complexion . . .so there is that. . .
tacha has achieved a feat of modern science and turned herself from black to high yalla

what she is trying to say is that she has hard a much harder time of it than seyi who came from a place of privilege with silver spoons sticking out of all orifices and his family name opening all the doors for him. unfortunately tacha does not actually have anything to show. if she were a first class university grad, one would say yes she achieved something of value. instagram slay queens are a dime a dozen.

her only achievement, if one may call it that is getting into the big brother house. if she wins, we can only hope she will not piss it away even faster than efe, who is completely and utterly off the radar

8 Likes

Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by Damidolly: 8:00pm On Sep 08, 2019
Tacha thinks she can get everything through prostitute. She used to me my favourite, she just bleeped up. Shes very rude with her statement. Meanwhile, Sheyi is matured more than she is, it's obvious. I wish all house mates the very best. I see mike winning though

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by adegeye38(m): 8:01pm On Sep 08, 2019

1 Like

Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by CSTR2: 8:01pm On Sep 08, 2019
Trustme2:

Ok accepted. Who is Tachas grand father or who's her father
And you are proving her right.
Who is buhari's father?

3 Likes

Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by motionarena: 8:01pm On Sep 08, 2019
Thats if success is measured by number of dickks sucked

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by CSTR2: 8:02pm On Sep 08, 2019
Damidolly:
Tacha thinks she can get everything through prostitute. She used to me my favourite, she just bleeped up. Shes very rude with her statement. Meanwhile, Sheyi is matured more than she is, it's obvious. I wish all house mates the very best. I see mike winning though
Is it the same Seyi that uses awolowo to insult other people's parents?

Mature indeed.

4 Likes

Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by yhellow(m): 8:02pm On Sep 08, 2019
This girl tacha is so rude and senseless. She doesn't understand the meaning of characteristics of a winner

6 Likes

Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by jneutron4000: 8:03pm On Sep 08, 2019
You have achieved alot in bleaching and being an online sex ambassador.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by frowland(m): 8:03pm On Sep 08, 2019
Trustme2:

We did not choose our fathers before we were born did we?

3 Likes

Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 08, 2019
She got herself into the house, while Seyi got in through his family name. In that, she's made an achievement Seyi can never since he remains Awolowo's grandchild.

On the other hand, Tacha has only achieved what any smart prostitute would. I don't think any parent would point her as a role model to his/her child.

BTW, she's not 23. She's way older than that, but I understand why she had to reduce her age.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by Elsucre042: 8:05pm On Sep 08, 2019
Tacha village people stil wondering what she has brought to them @ 23 rather than poor child out of wedlock....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by Flier: 8:05pm On Sep 08, 2019
Trustme2:

We are talking about personal achievement not my father was the former president

1 Like

Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by NwaliE01: 8:05pm On Sep 08, 2019
How did Tasha got into the house out of millions that came for audiction?

4 Likes

Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by DevilhimseIf: 8:05pm On Sep 08, 2019
[s]
ola33t:
Trash show, poor must continue to be poor.

Rich must continue to be rich.

Even if you can't use your poor time to help your destiny, you must use it to watch bbn and discuss bbn.
Even if you can't use your money to eat, your must use it to sub, vote and watch bbn.
"From him that hath not, shall be taken away, even the little he hath, and given to him that hath"

Poor must continue to be poor;
Poor must be the majority in life;
Rich must be getting richer from the poor;

That's the way it is.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by NaijaDonCast(m): 8:06pm On Sep 08, 2019
First of all the bitch is lieing about her age and secondly she has 500k soapy merchants, following her twerk routine on instagram, then finally Wike dick is waiting for her after the show....baby you've achieved alot already

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by Demiladedemzy(m): 8:06pm On Sep 08, 2019
Ode olosho. Oloriburuku olofo....olobo iru....olobo kikan

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by Flowdada(m): 8:08pm On Sep 08, 2019
Seyi is a medical doctor and he's grandfather's head is on #100 note that's way beyond achievement for me

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by Damfostopper(m): 8:08pm On Sep 08, 2019
low budget Mia Khalifa.......

achieving stretch marks abi zebra marks at ur age......
achieving fallen melons and bleached hands.....
being a baby mama and tatooing someone's face on her chest......
I can perceive her stench....

she won't just shut up

spits

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by Simbrixton(m): 8:10pm On Sep 08, 2019
seyi is a doctor what is the world turning to if an instagram vixen claims if she has more achievement than a doctor

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by nelogee7(m): 8:10pm On Sep 08, 2019
See my bio for the best Spanish tiles design
Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by Blessinzy(f): 8:12pm On Sep 08, 2019
is tacha really 23? chai!

2 Likes

Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:14pm On Sep 08, 2019
What a dumb fellow! See how she repeatedly made use of the sentence " for the now"

'Na tree fall na Im make dem fit march am pass.' How a medical doctor stooped so low still baffles me.

4 Likes

Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by topman1: 8:14pm On Sep 08, 2019
But really....what has the young man achieved?
Never heard of him until he started showing his loquacious tendencies on BBN grin
Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by afrika(f): 8:14pm On Sep 08, 2019
She did not say her father but her... Get it. Am not her fan but seyi shud work hard to get his ear on a 20 kobo coin

1 Like

Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by Poshai: 8:15pm On Sep 08, 2019
serves seyi right he belittled her first.

1 Like

Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by Afonja007: 8:16pm On Sep 08, 2019
You see as seyi's tribe people dey insult tacha because she insulted one of their brother, grin terrible people,if igbo person defend his fellow igbo man or woman Yoruba people go insult the person like no tomorrow,there was problem in psqaure's family immediately Yoruba people took side with Peter because of Lola they start to abuse Paul and jude, Yoruba people make una change angry

2 Likes

Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by richPHAROAH: 8:17pm On Sep 08, 2019
na true na.
Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by chinchum(m): 8:17pm On Sep 08, 2019
It has been said that girls with big boobs and ass now have confidence than Well educated Masters and PhD trained girls.

An instragam slay queen is now bragging to the face of a Medical doctor with a reputable family heritage.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by topman1: 8:19pm On Sep 08, 2019
All of u say Seyi's grand father this...or that...doesn't make him an achiever...if not...he'll continue living in that shadow and lose his own relevance...after all nobody been sabi who Jeff Bezos father be...or una sabi Mark Zuckerberg father....mtchewwwww

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

K-Brule Shades BBN Organizers After Khloe Was Spotted Going Back To South Africa / Which Nollywood Actor/actress Qualifies To Be Called The GOAT? / Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.