Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It (48079 Views)

I Got Pregnant As A Virgin At 23 – Wathoni / BBNaija: Tacha’s Achievements At 23 That 'Seyi Can't Achieve' / Seyi Mocks Mercy: No One In Your Generation Has Achieved What Awolowo Family Has (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by Celebsnews: 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2019
Sure. That's my girl.

Here are five solid reasons why Tacha would win the 2019 BBNAIJA show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFeiTtaox8E
Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by Godoverevery: 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2019
afrika:
She did not say her father but her... Get it. Am not her fan but seyi shud work hard to get his ear on a 20 kobo coin
for Bleep sake .....D's guy is a medical doctor.....tacha can't even solve a simple math I can bet my life.....dat bitch isn't in a school not to talk of having a job.....well been a prostitute is now an achievement.....do u have a medical doctor in ur familycos am very sure u aiin't one

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by FreeSpirited: 9:02pm On Sep 08, 2019
topman1:
All of u say Seyi's grand father this...or that...doesn't make him an achiever...if not...he'll continue living in that shadow and lose his own relevance...after all nobody been sabi who Jeff Bezos father be...or una sabi Mark Zuckerberg father....mtchewwwww

Ode oshi....Seyi has a life already and a secured future even without BBN. Becoming a medical doctor is a lifetime dream for many people today...Tacha is just a low self esteemed slut.

11 Likes

Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by SIRTee15: 9:03pm On Sep 08, 2019
I thought the guy is a medical doctor....
That's a career for life....
I really wonder the career the other lady has built....
We want a nation where our kids looks up to career minded professionals as role models ....
Yea, they can watch bbnaija for entertainment or whatever....
But we don't want people like Tasha as role models for our kids....
As far as am concerned, she's a nobody...
Unless warming the beds of pot bellied failed politician is an achievement....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by Typhoonsbane: 9:04pm On Sep 08, 2019
Afonja007:
You see as seyi's tribe people dey insult tacha because she insulted one of their brother, grin terrible people,if igbo person defend his fellow igbo man or woman Yoruba people go insult the person like no tomorrow,there was problem in psqaure's family immediately Yoruba people took side with Peter because of Lola they start to abuse Paul and jude, Yoruba people make una change angry

Using your sense won't kill you bro,start using it.

6 Likes

Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by paddyofboss(m): 9:05pm On Sep 08, 2019
Flier:
Nothing is special about Seyi,he is just riding his family name
Ride on Your Own family's name now.
That's why it's his family and not yours

9 Likes

Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by topman1: 9:06pm On Sep 08, 2019
FreeSpirited:

Ode oshi....Seyi has a life already and a secured future even without BBN. Becoming a medical doctor is a lifetime dream for many people today...Tacha is just a low self esteemed slut.
Na ur useless father for house be ode oshi....tout like u
Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by FreeSpirited: 9:16pm On Sep 08, 2019
topman1:
Na ur useless father for house be ode oshi....tout like u

Your useless and Mama and Papa wherever they are...

2 Likes

Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by egojeny1(f): 9:17pm On Sep 08, 2019
Honestly Tacha finish Seyi no be small. Chai!
When i heard that statement i was like....what

1 Like

Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by Holuwahphemy(m): 9:17pm On Sep 08, 2019
CSTR2:
Kemi is a fool.
We are talking personal achievement and this one is talking about a grandfather that died decades ago.

Does the governor of Ogun state even know seyo awolowo.?
You're right sir... But then, you should know this, check the lineage of our past leaders in Nigeria, and tell me if you're ever gonna see a poor soul or a nobody. Na Africa we dey o... Tacha's wrong to say she's achieved more than someone from the great Awolowo lineage. Reason the matter from madam Kemi's view

1 Like

Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by Holuwahphemy(m): 9:19pm On Sep 08, 2019
egojeny1:
Honestly Tacha finish Seyi no be small. Chai!
When i heard that statement i was like....what

Even housemates were like WTF!

1 Like

Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by seangy4konji: 9:24pm On Sep 08, 2019
It is when guys with money stop enriching these how's with large money for Benz and expensive trips and jewelry which makes them think they have achieved then there would be sanity in the mind of olonsho..

Actresses drive big cars without being seen on any movie..did 12 million naira fall from heaven?

They believe with that puasy?they are better than astronauts and its d men who worship Toto that coat 5k but decide to spend 30 million..

The only this g they offer is the sex.I do olonsho but putting it on Instagram I wonder if this girls even have families brothers and sister as naija we be or they fell from heaven to be proud of the hoeism

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 08, 2019
Evercurious:

THE WAY YOU HAVE JOINED YOUR SISTER TACHA TO DAMAGE YOURS
am nt a fan of tacha but she is supportive and live and give no bleep about a hater or enemy, she has the pepper in her unlike seyi always bragging about his grand dads achievement what has seyi himself achieved, dude iz inactive in the house. No energy. Dat was how he earlier insulted a fellow housemate dat what his family has achieved the persons family could neva achieve such... Dat seyi guy na fool.. Big one. If he feel his so prestigious he shouldn't have come to the house.. Be humble like mike dats ow stars do cool

1 Like

Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by Meth2580(m): 9:28pm On Sep 08, 2019
LIST OF TACHA ACHIEVEMENTS 1. her sagging breast 2. her multi color skin 3. her stretch marks 4. REPEAT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 08, 2019
Miniso:
u re a foolish bitter girl, Aswear, who wud hav known seyi if not for bbnaija

Oga!!! I can remember vividly that you are not Tacha, and I didn't call you out. ...oh! It's obvious that your brain is not aware of this comment!

I can't exchange words with clusmy oaf ...phewww! Now get lost, you have been noticed. Sissy!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by Evercurious(f): 9:32pm On Sep 08, 2019
seangy4konji:
It is when guys with money stop enriching these how's with large money for Benz and expensive trips and jewelry which makes them think they have achieved then there would be sanity in the mind of olonsho..

Actresses drive big cars without being seen on any movie..did 12 million naira fall from heaven?

They believe with that puasy?they are better than astronauts and its d men who worship Toto that coat 5k but decide to spend 30 million..

The only this g they offer is the sex.I do olonsho but putting it on Instagram I wonder if this girls even have families brothers and sister as naija we be or they fell from heaven to be proud of the hoeism

IN PH ITS NO BIG DEAL. SO DONT EXPECT ANY GOOD FROM HER
Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by topman1: 9:32pm On Sep 08, 2019
FreeSpirited:

Your useless and Mama and Papa wherever they are...
Son of LovePeddler and drunkard

1 Like

Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by FreeSpirited: 9:42pm On Sep 08, 2019
topman1:

Son of LovePeddler and drunkard

E pain am..when u just come online to spew thrash...u will continue to chop swear..ode
Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by Onyi22(f): 9:46pm On Sep 08, 2019
paddyofboss:

Ride on Your Own family's name now.
That's why it's his family and not yours
Chai, see finishing, guy take am easy
Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by Awe4luv(m): 9:47pm On Sep 08, 2019
i wonder y clap backs doesn't get the reception it deserves atimes, if u would ask me, Seyi deserve tht murder, he's been too bossy for me to accept in that house, if his grandfather kept us in this country he needs to know his grandfather didn't keep them in Biggie's mansion!
Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by Onyi22(f): 9:47pm On Sep 08, 2019
Tacha don really break the internet today again, people dy vex
Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by Onyi22(f): 9:48pm On Sep 08, 2019
Miniso:
u re a foolish bitter girl, Aswear, who wud hav known seyi if not for bbnaija
Seyi still better pass u

4 Likes

Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 08, 2019
Lol.. One thing about this thing called #Tacha is that "She's Senseless".
Can she kindly tell us what she really means by achievement?

2 Likes

Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by julitoch: 9:49pm On Sep 08, 2019
Tacha is so rude and arrogant, I was so shocked when she said that, you don't say such to a person, lets assume she has even achieved more than Seyi, we are all what we are by the grace of God, pride cometh before destruction,

5 Likes

Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by emerged01(m): 9:50pm On Sep 08, 2019
Flier:
Nothing is special about Seyi,he is just riding his family name
... riding on family name is a normal thing. That alone is a blessing. Do you want him to change his surname to please people?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by Awe4luv(m): 9:52pm On Sep 08, 2019
auntysimbiat:
Dats rude
I don't think it is, Seyi has pushed that girl to the wall, tacha is someone that's calm, the only thing she has is the overconfidence that she will win the game which people mistook for been rude and which causes fear among the housemates, Seyi has said alot of horrible things to tacha as well, the difference ia one says it behind the main character while the other just banged it in the presence of the main actor....gbam!

1 Like

Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by Awe4luv(m): 9:55pm On Sep 08, 2019
Evercurious:
I m yet to see the achievement of not for the LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL PROSTITUTION.AT YOUR AGE BODY WEY WE DEY SEE DON SCATTER FINISH. VERY IRRITATING .ANYAMA

PH RUNZ BABE
funniest thing is, most of the ladies we see afar as prostitute doesn't appear to be so if we move closely to them, they become more decent than our faceless Nairaland girls and married women!!!...lol
Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by Hallenjay: 10:05pm On Sep 08, 2019
topman1:
All of u say Seyi's grand father this...or that...doesn't make him an achiever...if not...he'll continue living in that shadow and lose his own relevance...after all nobody been sabi who Jeff Bezos father be...or una sabi Mark Zuckerberg father....mtchewwwww
he'sa brand ambassador for detol soap, mtn and many odas... While u find out watch tv too.

1 Like

Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by Awe4luv(m): 10:06pm On Sep 08, 2019
Godoverevery:

for Bleep sake .....D's guy is a medical doctor.....tacha can't even solve a simple math I can bet my life.....dat bitch isn't in a school not to talk of having a job.....well been a prostitute is now an achievement.....do u have a medical doctor in ur familycos am very sure u aiin't one
life has given tacha a lemon, she made lemonade out of it, imagine if Seyi was given thesame lemon, if they both have to excahange home from child hood, besides before u call her prostitute then u must have met her in person if not then I reserve my comment, people seems to hold this girl at ransom for everything she says but no one cares about other things other people say, Seyi said this three times in tht house 'forget say we dey bbn together o, I be big boy outside, u know who I be?',even omashola got angry at the comment but nobody said anything, he said he would make sure tacha get a third strike, no one talk, he has run his mouth severally in that girl's matter, no one replied, now he got just one reply everyone is shouting olosho besides tacha runs a business bro, I bet u watch bbn when she talked about all she sells, I bet u follow her business page on insta, yes she might be. a dullard but she understands what she needs to do to keep her business alive....
Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by 9gerian: 10:07pm On Sep 08, 2019
Pls compare how Yorubas have treated Chioma (Davido) to how Igbos (especially Jude and Paul) have treated Lola. This can also be expanded to cover how Yorubas treat visitors / hosts vs how Igbos treat visitors / hosts. Clearly the Yorubas have done better by respecting Davido’s choice and extending that same regard to Chioma.

This tells us clearly who has a habit of hating other people for being different from them, with a whole family ganging up against a woman (Lola) who has produced children for their son / brother. Ah that one is record breaking evil that is shocking indeed.

I understand that it can be painful when you know for a fact that what is being observed and said about a large chunk of your people is true, but facing facts would actually help you (Igbos) in forming a better attitude with mingling with others so that the cry of Xenophobia whether in SA, Ghana, Thailand, or India etc can be avoided for the benefit of all Nigerians (amiable Igbos inclusive).

I put it to you that most of you guys know how badly a large chunk of your people behave / relate with other people but you cover it up hoping that others won’t notice. It is the same reason that you guys attack other tribes for atrocities that your people are mostly the champions. It is you Igbos that really need to change if various events in recent times are to be considered.

Afonja007:
You see as seyi's tribe people dey insult tacha because she insulted one of their brother, grin terrible people,if igbo person defend his fellow igbo man or woman Yoruba people go insult the person like no tomorrow,there was problem in psqaure's family immediately Yoruba people took side with Peter because of Lola they start to abuse Paul and jude, Yoruba people make una change angry

4 Likes

Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by Jimiyung(m): 10:07pm On Sep 08, 2019
Daftness has an estate in your brain
Afonja007:
Re: Tacha: What I Have Achieved At 23, Seyi Could Never Achieve It by Jimiyung(m): 10:12pm On Sep 08, 2019
The governor does not need to know him. He is a medical doctor, is into entertainment not oloshoism, he is eloquent. These are personal achievements not twerking and tattooing davido on your chest.
CSTR2:
Kemi is a fool.
We are talking personal achievement and this one is talking about a grandfather that died decades ago.

Does the governor of Ogun state even know seyo awolowo.?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

K-Brule Shades BBN Organizers After Khloe Was Spotted Going Back To South Africa / Which Nollywood Actor/actress Qualifies To Be Called The GOAT? / Kiddwaya To Laycon: “I Will Love To Invest In Your Music”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.