Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,866 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' (48299 Views)

Bbnaija: I’m Not Sexually Active – Liquorose Tells Emmanuel / BBNaija: I’m Not Playing Games With You – Emmanuel Tells Liquorose / Ike Confronts Tuoyo Over Mercy At Saturday Night: 'Don’t Try Me, I’m A Gangsta’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' by Adezvicky: 8:28am On Aug 15, 2021
Big Brother Naija, BBNaija Season 6 housemate Boma has warned Queen to stop caging him.

Boma issued the warning to Queen after the Saturday night party.

He lamented that Queen kept taking him away from every other girl he wanted to dance with at the party, which is not cool.

According to him, he is not in a relationship with her so she should stop trying to cage him.

“I have to tell you now don’t pull me off from other girls when I’m dancing we are not in a relationship.

"I don’t want people to think I’m dating you, it is not cool stop caging me,” Boma told Queen.

Meanwhile, at least one housemate will be evicted this Sunday from the ‘Shine Ya Eye’ season.

Arin, Saskay, Princess, Nini and Tega are up for possible eviction today.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/08/15/bbnaija-im-not-in-a-relationship-with-you-stop-caging-me-boma-tells-queen/%3famp=1

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' by obayendo1010(m): 10:34am On Aug 15, 2021
Bia queen kindly leave this dude alone

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' by CaroLyner(f): 11:58am On Aug 15, 2021
This dude Is savage shocked

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' by adefitim(m): 1:46pm On Aug 15, 2021
Have they bleeped in the house?

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' by doyin01: 2:27pm On Aug 15, 2021
adefitim:
Have they bleeped in the house?
obviously
Re: Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' by Nuelito: 2:48pm On Aug 15, 2021
Smh
Re: Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' by siofra(f): 2:49pm On Aug 15, 2021
Real Alpha mail grin

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' by optimistfeel(m): 2:50pm On Aug 15, 2021
Queen by name, u supposed respect ur name sef!!!! Real Queen don't force relationship and attention..........leave the guy alone let him breathe jare......

13 Likes

Re: Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' by Juicethekid: 2:50pm On Aug 15, 2021
Fools

Even boma wey keep face like tout they follow claim

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' by Tobitrueman(m): 2:50pm On Aug 15, 2021
siofra:
Real Alpha mail grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' by millionboi(m): 2:50pm On Aug 15, 2021
One of them will go

1 Like

Re: Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' by Chaandicy(f): 2:50pm On Aug 15, 2021
Wahala for who Dem turn to poultry birds o

6 Likes

Re: Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' by Amspecial: 2:51pm On Aug 15, 2021
cheesy
Re: Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' by GeneralPula: 2:51pm On Aug 15, 2021
Imagine..

A grown man for that matter..

She’s dragging him away - him be goat?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' by RexTramadol1: 2:51pm On Aug 15, 2021
Boma

That’s what we talking bout bra

8 Likes

Re: Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' by Authoreety: 2:51pm On Aug 15, 2021
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' by Freddykrueger: 2:52pm On Aug 15, 2021
That's some red pill alpha shit bro

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' by chiokeman(m): 2:52pm On Aug 15, 2021
Peace if body dey scratch you respect yourself, the guy is nt available
Re: Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' by kuonbe(m): 2:52pm On Aug 15, 2021
Who have time for shiiit stuff

1 Like

Re: Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' by Bashnigga(m): 2:52pm On Aug 15, 2021
Lol, she wan use gumming body get bf inside BBN house

9 Likes

Re: Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' by Dliquidmetal(m): 2:52pm On Aug 15, 2021
City boys we up!!

1 Like

Re: Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' by MizzAJ: 2:52pm On Aug 15, 2021
Wetin day Boma body wey queen see

Some gals sha
They overdo things

7 Likes

Re: Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' by Equal2DeTask(m): 2:52pm On Aug 15, 2021
undecided
Re: Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' by Dagger111(m): 2:53pm On Aug 15, 2021
Lobatan. Tell us if she is actually caging you with her dilapidated dry kpekus.

1 Like

Re: Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 15, 2021
Drama grin

1 Like

Re: Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' by RichDad1(m): 2:53pm On Aug 15, 2021
All na pretense.
Re: Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' by ignis: 2:54pm On Aug 15, 2021
Boma is mean men.

1 Like

Re: Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' by ukehnonny: 2:54pm On Aug 15, 2021
angry
Re: Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:54pm On Aug 15, 2021
Boma will be the winner, dem MANNA say so.
OdewaleAdesoye take note!
You heard this first from dem MANNA.

Maxi4you:
fine boy like this
Na una dey rush dem... wink

SimplyFacts:

I hope there's no mistaken identity here. Could my eyes be deceiving me? I've always thought you belong to the crew that criticize BBN. Fantabulous! cheesy
You are doing well, oin!
Dem no dey call us Dem MANNA for nothing.
Was Gordon's Dry Gin served last night also ?

UncannyGenius:
It was Ciroc drink that was served... Queen was drunk, Same with Cross... Michael was high small...
Wow!
They are still getting high.
Na dem way cheesy
Thanks!

SimplyFacts:

I don't watch the show. I follow only the FP updates here on NL. You may check the BBN thread to find answer to your question.
True that!
Non of us @[b][/b] ever watched a single second of the show so far.
(And we are damn sure we won't till the end of the show, We rather give our time to Barbecue grilling and our online business)
All na nairaland.com we dey see am.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boma To Queen: 'Stop Caging Me, I’m Not In A Relationship With You' by ylaa(f): 2:54pm On Aug 15, 2021
Uncle bleep, ur own no pass bleep....

quote author=adefitim post=104816334]Have they bleeped in the house?[/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Hosts BBNaija Highlight Show, The First / Samsung Launching N24 Million TV In Africa: See Reply / Thin Tall Tony Evicted From Big Brother Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.