Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Rashidi Yekini Was Murdered – Segun Odegbami Reveals Why He Thinks So - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rashidi Yekini Was Murdered – Segun Odegbami Reveals Why He Thinks So (36554 Views)

Segun Odegbami Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today / Sikiratu, Rashidi Yekini's Mother Placed On Monthly Stipend By Sports Ministry / Sikirat Yekini, Rashidi Yekini Mother Living In Poverty. Petty Goods Not Upto 5k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rashidi Yekini Was Murdered – Segun Odegbami Reveals Why He Thinks So by fortran12: 3:50am On Sep 09, 2019
Flier:
He wasn’t murdered he was attacked by village people,he was too close to his root,something that caused him a lot of problem
You can’t be rich and continue to live in the village
Somebody that supposed to move to an estate or high class area immediately he got money but he refused to leave his local area,mingles with Old women every morning,dating all kind of low class paraga sellers and road side food sellers.You can’t live that way and last long if you are rich

I bet you do not know his house in Ibadan. He was not living in the village
Re: Rashidi Yekini Was Murdered – Segun Odegbami Reveals Why He Thinks So by Borntofuck: 4:09am On Sep 09, 2019
Na too much juju kill m
Re: Rashidi Yekini Was Murdered – Segun Odegbami Reveals Why He Thinks So by Bluffly: 5:32am On Sep 09, 2019
whytediamond:
How can a sane man with his mental health intact be bundled and taken to a native doctor against his will?

If truly he was murdered, what did the police do about the murder suspects?
So you've never had if kidnapping in your life
Re: Rashidi Yekini Was Murdered – Segun Odegbami Reveals Why He Thinks So by excel101(m): 6:59am On Sep 09, 2019
May Rashidi Yekini's soul continue to rest in peace, amen. Please let's allow sleeping dog to lie, cos I think these revelations will only bring about animosity and hatred in the Yekini's family. I don't think that Odegbami can prove it that Yekini was murdered.
Re: Rashidi Yekini Was Murdered – Segun Odegbami Reveals Why He Thinks So by codemaniacs: 8:38am On Sep 09, 2019
zz
Re: Rashidi Yekini Was Murdered – Segun Odegbami Reveals Why He Thinks So by codemaniacs: 8:42am On Sep 09, 2019
zz
Re: Rashidi Yekini Was Murdered – Segun Odegbami Reveals Why He Thinks So by SamgoldBaba: 10:21am On Sep 09, 2019
emeijeh:
Hey Odegbami,
Please let sleeping dogs lie.

"....the money he was getting from Europe, so he had a lot of money in UBA at the time, because one of the managers was my friend."

That manager was lucky not to be fired for breaching the oath of secrecy he signed.

WHO DOES THAT?!!!!!
That should be after his death
Re: Rashidi Yekini Was Murdered – Segun Odegbami Reveals Why He Thinks So by bestofnollywood: 12:25pm On Sep 09, 2019
A lot of unsolved riddles in the country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rashidi Yekini Was Murdered – Segun Odegbami Reveals Why He Thinks So by follock007(m): 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2019
Prior to his death, Yekini was reported to have been ill for an extended period of time after allegedly suffering from bipolar disorder, depression and some other undisclosed psychiatric condition.

I bet he was withdrawn like money by the protesting masses for had saw through his star so much that he could not afford any social security or credibility as a footballer or any profession of his ambition at any stage of his life... I used to see him around Dogo Bus stop at Apata Ganga when i was attending secondary school there, only to hear his had died, his wife was a an adire weaver close to our favorite amala spot... A year later my grandfather, a retired military personnel also had the same kinds of ill ass ratings with an advanced style tension rush and he died... There is something about that area that i wish to go and research for my book update soon...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sheikh Mansour Attended First Man City Match Since 2010 As He Watched UCL Finals / FA Cup Fifth Round Draws / Referee Basil Giwa Slumps And Dies In Ibadan (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.