Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,671 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Inside Abramovich’s ₦181b Eclipse Yacht With Helipads,Sub & Missile Defence Syst - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Inside Abramovich’s ₦181b Eclipse Yacht With Helipads,Sub & Missile Defence Syst (65867 Views)

Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man / Inside Kim Jong Un Luxury Van For Viewing Missile Launches / Aliko Dangote's Yacht: Inside The ₦15.5 Billion Super Luxury Yacht (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Abramovich’s ₦181b Eclipse Yacht With Helipads,Sub & Missile Defence Syst by neyobills: 4:36am On Sep 09, 2019
Tjah:

Aliko is richer than Abrahamovic, do ur research

He would be really wish your dreams come true someday.
Re: Inside Abramovich’s ₦181b Eclipse Yacht With Helipads,Sub & Missile Defence Syst by player007(m): 5:07am On Sep 09, 2019
obafemee80:

Russian billionaire and owner of Chelsea Football Club, Roman Abramovich, is not shy to dip deep into his pockets when it comes to buying things like luxury cars, Mansions, and private jets.

With an estimated fortune of over $12.5 billion (₦4.5 trillion), the Russian Oligarch currently boasts one of the largest and tech-filled super Yacht on the planet.

Named the Eclipse, the $500 million (₦181 billion) superyacht  was built by Blohm+Voss of Hamburg, Germany. Her exterior and interior were designed by Terence Disdale.

The 533 feet super-long Mega yacht – that's more than twice the size of the pitch at Stamford Bridge – was launched in June 2009 after five years of design, development and testing. It was delivered to Abramovich in 2010.

The eight deck super Yacht features two swimming pools, several saunas, movie theaters, jewelleries, hairdressing centers, kindergartens, restaurants, clubs and even a hospital.

The larger of the two swimming pools, which is also the largest swimming pool on any private yacht in the world, has adjustable depth feature that can raised and turn it into a dance floor.

Additional equipment includes two helicopters and helipads, three launch boats and a three man
mini-submarine that is capable of submerging to 50 metres (160 ft).

For security, Eclipse is fitted with a missile detection system, bulletproof glass and anti glare equipments that can make pictures taken by paparazzi useless.

Its 4× MTU 20V 1163 TB93 diesel engines gives top speed of 40.74 km/h (22.00 kn). It will travel 6,000 miles before its one million litre fuel tank will need topping up.

With an annual maintenance costs are around 30 million euros (₦12.2 billion), the luxury yacht can host 36 guests in 31 well furnished cabins and 70 crew members.

Abramovich's yacht is the currently the World's fourth largest. It was the world’s largest in 2010 until the ruler of Abu Dhabi, Khalifa bin Zayed al-Nayan, took delivery of his 590ft-long Azzam in 2013, which cost just under £500 million.

The recently launched 600ft-long REV Ocean has dethroned the 590-foot Azzam , which held the record for largest yacht in the world for six years.

What Do You Think? 

See More Pictures Here:
https://autojosh.com/inside-roman-abramovichs-n181b-bulletproof-eclipse-super-yacht-with-2-helipads-submarine-movie-theater-and-missile-defence-system/

All this in a hatch??
Baba God oh.....emi na fe no yatch oh!!!
Abramovich o Lori meji.
Na beg I de beg oh.

1 Like

Re: Inside Abramovich’s ₦181b Eclipse Yacht With Helipads,Sub & Missile Defence Syst by loswhite(m): 5:25am On Sep 09, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
cool hard work doesn't kill.it REFINE.. He didn't get diz by betting./punter.Betting can't make u rich/the proceed from betting dnt last
lol...who told he got this by hard work? He didn't get this kind of money from legitimate hustle...

1 Like

Re: Inside Abramovich’s ₦181b Eclipse Yacht With Helipads,Sub & Missile Defence Syst by EugeneGee4(m): 5:27am On Sep 09, 2019
anti glare equipments that can make pictures taken by paparazzi useless.

So who took the pictures we are seeing.... Pro glare equipment okwaya??.....
Re: Inside Abramovich’s ₦181b Eclipse Yacht With Helipads,Sub & Missile Defence Syst by loswhite(m): 5:28am On Sep 09, 2019
prebiproy:
Football miney
If it's pastor now all of you will be shouting, church tithes and offerings
Lack of information...smh. who told you it is football money? What is a pastor doing with a yacht? If you can tell us what your pastor is doing then we will not shout church tithes
Re: Inside Abramovich’s ₦181b Eclipse Yacht With Helipads,Sub & Missile Defence Syst by loswhite(m): 5:36am On Sep 09, 2019
Bonebreaker:
whenever u hear somebody saying mone cant buy happiness that person is either broke or just stupid
When ever you see somebody type this nonsense just know that the person has only experienced brokenness or just stupid

1 Like

Re: Inside Abramovich’s ₦181b Eclipse Yacht With Helipads,Sub & Missile Defence Syst by loswhite(m): 5:38am On Sep 09, 2019
Taiwo20:
I just want to say this: No amount of blood money can buy this, even if you use one million heads..

My point: Work hard and smart.
Your point is to encourage looting of state money when you have the opportunity... because this guy stole state money and that his the source of wealth before other investment
Re: Inside Abramovich’s ₦181b Eclipse Yacht With Helipads,Sub & Missile Defence Syst by engrkaz(m): 5:55am On Sep 09, 2019
Sunburn na scam na..
Amuatulu:
Better than Sunburn
Lagos state budget floating on water shocked
Re: Inside Abramovich’s ₦181b Eclipse Yacht With Helipads,Sub & Missile Defence Syst by lollybizzu(m): 6:14am On Sep 09, 2019
Poverty na bastard. cry cry
Re: Inside Abramovich’s ₦181b Eclipse Yacht With Helipads,Sub & Missile Defence Syst by PapaAdanna: 6:15am On Sep 09, 2019
Who else has seen where Nigerian Chelsea fans use dis man d brag

U go marvel... U go think say na d guy papa wey just abandon am for naija

Re: Inside Abramovich’s ₦181b Eclipse Yacht With Helipads,Sub & Missile Defence Syst by nairarhymer(m): 6:42am On Sep 09, 2019
it seems everybody here is awed by money, non is astounded by the architectural masterpiece of the makers of this yacht
Re: Inside Abramovich’s ₦181b Eclipse Yacht With Helipads,Sub & Missile Defence Syst by harri25(m): 6:45am On Sep 09, 2019
prebiproy:
Football miney
u be pastor na dem
Re: Inside Abramovich’s ₦181b Eclipse Yacht With Helipads,Sub & Missile Defence Syst by ablemachine(m): 6:49am On Sep 09, 2019
PureGoldh:
Chaiii..... Poverty is a Sin ooh.

God please bless me and my people.....we really want to be a blessing to everyone around us.

If you need original unadulterated honey.. Call or whatsapp me on 081 016 667 71

Then selling original honey iz not gonna take you anywhere undecided
Re: Inside Abramovich’s ₦181b Eclipse Yacht With Helipads,Sub & Missile Defence Syst by ssogundele(m): 6:55am On Sep 09, 2019
decatalyst:

It's not football, bro.

He was and is into Gas...oil and some real sh!t

Also, he was one of the beneficiaries of Boris Yeltsin prior to the collapse of USSR! He is amongst the oligarchs that vultures on massive USSR assets!
Re: Inside Abramovich’s ₦181b Eclipse Yacht With Helipads,Sub & Missile Defence Syst by Fish101: 7:07am On Sep 09, 2019
obafemee80:

Russian billionaire and owner of Chelsea Football Club, Roman Abramovich, is not shy to dip deep into his pockets when it comes to buying things like luxury cars, Mansions, and private jets.

With an estimated fortune of over $12.5 billion (₦4.5 trillion), the Russian Oligarch currently boasts one of the largest and tech-filled super Yacht on the planet.

Named the Eclipse, the $500 million (₦181 billion) superyacht  was built by Blohm+Voss of Hamburg, Germany. Her exterior and interior were designed by Terence Disdale.

The 533 feet super-long Mega yacht – that's more than twice the size of the pitch at Stamford Bridge – was launched in June 2009 after five years of design, development and testing. It was delivered to Abramovich in 2010.

The eight deck super Yacht features two swimming pools, several saunas, movie theaters, jewelleries, hairdressing centers, kindergartens, restaurants, clubs and even a hospital.

The larger of the two swimming pools, which is also the largest swimming pool on any private yacht in the world, has adjustable depth feature that can raised and turn it into a dance floor.

Additional equipment includes two helicopters and helipads, three launch boats and a three man
mini-submarine that is capable of submerging to 50 metres (160 ft).

For security, Eclipse is fitted with a missile detection system, bulletproof glass and anti glare equipments that can make pictures taken by paparazzi useless.

Its 4× MTU 20V 1163 TB93 diesel engines gives top speed of 40.74 km/h (22.00 kn). It will travel 6,000 miles before its one million litre fuel tank will need topping up.

With an annual maintenance costs are around 30 million euros (₦12.2 billion), the luxury yacht can host 36 guests in 31 well furnished cabins and 70 crew members.

[/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/
See More Pictures Here:
https://autojosh.com/inside-roman-abramovichs-n181b-bulletproof-eclipse-super-yacht-with-2-helipads-submarine-movie-theate

money is just too good
Re: Inside Abramovich’s ₦181b Eclipse Yacht With Helipads,Sub & Missile Defence Syst by Fish101: 7:08am On Sep 09, 2019
money is just too good
Re: Inside Abramovich’s ₦181b Eclipse Yacht With Helipads,Sub & Missile Defence Syst by JeffSiberstein: 7:11am On Sep 09, 2019
One naira from football is not there. The guy already has billions before he bought a football club. He is an oligarch.
Re: Inside Abramovich’s ₦181b Eclipse Yacht With Helipads,Sub & Missile Defence Syst by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:12am On Sep 09, 2019
My wedding reception venue at last, pls op how much 4 renting

Re: Inside Abramovich’s ₦181b Eclipse Yacht With Helipads,Sub & Missile Defence Syst by m140(m): 7:21am On Sep 09, 2019
Sirmuel1:
There are few things I need to buy before I die. A Yacht is number one. I prefer it to private jet.
Me too
Re: Inside Abramovich’s ₦181b Eclipse Yacht With Helipads,Sub & Missile Defence Syst by Jrevelation(m): 7:22am On Sep 09, 2019
See that bed

Hmmmm
Re: Inside Abramovich’s ₦181b Eclipse Yacht With Helipads,Sub & Missile Defence Syst by SEGLIZ: 7:25am On Sep 09, 2019
titigenius:
football money

he had his dow even before football.
just like telling us Dangote is spending oil money whereas he got the dow before trying out oil.
Re: Inside Abramovich’s ₦181b Eclipse Yacht With Helipads,Sub & Missile Defence Syst by Situation001(m): 7:25am On Sep 09, 2019
vanity upon vanity
Re: Inside Abramovich’s ₦181b Eclipse Yacht With Helipads,Sub & Missile Defence Syst by Paulo3ree(m): 7:32am On Sep 09, 2019
What do I think?

Re: Inside Abramovich’s ₦181b Eclipse Yacht With Helipads,Sub & Missile Defence Syst by AreaFada2: 7:33am On Sep 09, 2019
prebiproy:
Football miney
Oil and gas sir. And politics. He was the governor of a region (an Oblast) in Russia.

He probably lost about one billion pounds building Chelsea.

Officially Chelsea borrowed the money from him. But I doubt if they can ever pay that money back.

1 Like

Re: Inside Abramovich’s ₦181b Eclipse Yacht With Helipads,Sub & Missile Defence Syst by Halo22: 7:39am On Sep 09, 2019
Na ur call em go pick...... It's not my portion.
enemyofprogress:
see as poverty dey answer you, "I no dey die, I no dey die, I no dey die, na me and you go suffer together, I no dey die." grin grin
Re: Inside Abramovich’s ₦181b Eclipse Yacht With Helipads,Sub & Missile Defence Syst by innocential3032(m): 7:44am On Sep 09, 2019
Poverty is an idiot
Re: Inside Abramovich’s ₦181b Eclipse Yacht With Helipads,Sub & Missile Defence Syst by gaskiyamagana: 7:54am On Sep 09, 2019
decatalyst:
Oluwa ma gba gbe mi I want to make this money
This politicians will never make the dream true in except you too become one of them
Re: Inside Abramovich’s ₦181b Eclipse Yacht With Helipads,Sub & Missile Defence Syst by centboy123456(m): 8:10am On Sep 09, 2019
salford1:

The guy has more than football money. He owns the largest steel manufacturing company in Canada too.
The company has operations in Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Italy, Czech Republic, the United States, Canada and South Africa. The company has over 70,000 staff on its payroll.

wow is this real
Re: Inside Abramovich’s ₦181b Eclipse Yacht With Helipads,Sub & Missile Defence Syst by centboy123456(m): 8:13am On Sep 09, 2019
hahahahaha u waked oh waiting happen na
Re: Inside Abramovich’s ₦181b Eclipse Yacht With Helipads,Sub & Missile Defence Syst by centboy123456(m): 8:14am On Sep 09, 2019
enemyofprogress:
at What age?which kind prayer be that at age 79?abeg forget it, it's over for you jo

hahaha guy waiting they worry u na hahaha God people funny sha
Re: Inside Abramovich’s ₦181b Eclipse Yacht With Helipads,Sub & Missile Defence Syst by Fxwarrior: 8:36am On Sep 09, 2019
emeijeh:
Combined states budget floating on water.

Ifa hear vanity upon vanity en!

Vanity upon vanity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

North And East: My Experience Yesterday In Onitsha (Photos) / The Struggle To Board A Bus At Iyana Ipaja, Lagos Due To Okada Ban / What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.